Things people post that make you go hmmmm.....

Options

Replies

• MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I never said it offends me whatsoever, I really don't care...it just makes me go hmmmm....is it for attention or shock value or what, that's all nothing more nothing less.

Is more a matter of... I got out of the shower and started to get dressed and saw myself in the mirror... And I didn't hate what I saw. So I took a pic.

I wasn't thinking I would necessarily post it. I didn't think to, nor have time to, root through my dresser, find a bikini that fits, change into it, take a pic, change out of it, and get dressed for work again.

Especially since bras often cover more than the average swim top. And panties, unless they're sheer, often look like nothing more than bikini bottoms.

I'm too awkward to wear a bikini in real life because to me it is the same as a bra and panties.
    obviously this means I'm too awkward to pot pics of myself in either. *shrug*

I get attention with my super cute cat. LOOK HOW CUTE MY CAT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    >>>> ddf4tz.jpg

*Epic pic posting fail*

Oh well
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    Underwear pictures?! On the Internet!?
    I. AM. OUTRAGED.
  • kimmynw1
    kimmynw1 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    It will never cease to amaze me how offended people are by the human body. Nakedness =/= sexuality. We should all walk around naked.

Awesome!
  • petstorekitty
    petstorekitty Posts: 592 Member
    Options
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options

Just needed the img in lowercase :)
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    bikini, underwear, naughty outfit . . .I say go for it all! If something did bother me I just would keep scrolling . . .I especially would not make a thread about how much I disagree with someones choice of pictures, sees like you have notihng better to do
  • petstorekitty
    petstorekitty Posts: 592 Member
    Options

Just needed the img in lowercase :)

Wow. Thanks! I'd never posted a pic before. I'm so excited! lolzz
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Invalid argument is invalid. Underwear covers more.

(Edited for possible strike pictures) Google g-string. Google underwear model (woman.)

Case closed.
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    Options

(Edited for possible strike pictures) Google g-string. Google underwear model (woman.)

Case closed.

Well I took your advice and all I can say is hmmm.
  • quirkytizzy
    Options

Case closed.

Indeed. I like it when my points are all scantily clad. :)
  • Losingbooty
    Losingbooty Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Girls that post cleave-shots with hooker make-up and complain about all the creepy messages they get from men

love this reply lmbo!!!!!!!!!
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Is this only about underwear? Because I was hmming my way through the thread about where Taunto lives and then it got closed. Saudi Arabia? Is it Saudia Arabia?

Many underwear pictures are actually more flattering than bathing suits. I'd feel more comfortable body wise in many underwear sets than I would in many bikini sets.

People should be able to wear makeup any way they like without getting creeped on or bashed, male or female. Unless someone has told you specifically to be a creeper to them, lay off.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-Lx2ihpGbc

Not taking sides lol but reading this post made me think of this ad!

:laugh: :laugh:
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    Options

Case closed.

Indeed. I like it when my points are all scantily clad. :)

I am sure your points are nice and tight.
  • lorenzoinlr
    lorenzoinlr Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Men with their shirts off. Particularly older guys. I just don't get it.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    Do people post underwear pics for attention....cause you could just wear a bikini and still have the same effect the underwear really isn't necessary unless you are going for a reaction???
    It's no different.

The things people post that make me go hmmmm......

bro science. Unless you can back a statement that's not common knowledge with a scientific citation, don't do it, it's bro-sci.
  • BadAzzBea
    BadAzzBea Posts: 461
    Options
    My Rabbit makes me go hmmmm :smokin:
  • quirkytizzy
    Options
    My Rabbit makes me go hmmmm :smokin:

tumblr_inline_minwtxuWQy1qz4rgp.gif
  • Endman
    Endman Posts: 894
    Options
    I really want to state an opinion on this matter but I first need to review the material in question. Where are these postings so that I can do a thorough analysis. :tongue:
  • linz910
    linz910 Posts: 30
    Options
    The self taken duck face picture with 10 lbs of make up is way worse than the underwear picture in my opinion! Rock the push up instead of the pout!