Things people post that make you go hmmmm.....

Options

Replies

• dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    Oh Canada.
  • dawnna76
    dawnna76 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    My only request is if you do post underwear pics at least make sure they are nice ones!

No one wants to see your grungy grannie panties
  • JessieJanie
    JessieJanie Posts: 428
    Options
    more people than you probably realize have worn undergarments to the beach.

I don't get the point you are trying to make here, though. It might be a little odd to walk around at the beach in your underwear, because bikinis are made specifically for the sand/water. However, there are no clothes made specifically for the internet.

I laughed at this for ever. If anyone ever makes internet specific clothing, I would like some.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    I prefer they not wear anything.

But rules are rules.
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Maybe I'm old...but to me there is a difference between a bikini and lacy unmentionables.

They are not unmentionables if you are creating a thread about them
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Odd question...odd thread too!
  • iggyboo93
    iggyboo93 Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    To each their own IMHO regarding underwear or bikinis/trunks - if you are proud of your accomplishments why not show it off? I wouldn't pick either in case my boss or other family member is also on this site. Photos on the web never go away.
  • twelfty
    twelfty Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    women seem to keep complaining of these pictures but i can never find them.... admitedly i'm not looking so that explains that but how in the hell are you finding them? lol
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    women seem to keep complaining of these pictures but i can never find them.... admitedly i'm not looking so that explains that but how in the hell are you finding them? lol

If you are not looking for naughty pictures, then why did you join MFP? :huh:
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with a little modesty. To each his own though.

Not that my opinion matters but I believe we as a society have gotten way too lose and open with our sexuality and it has affected our children in a negative ligjht.
    "Opinion Stated" Moving on....
  • KickyLegs
    KickyLegs Posts: 53
    Options
    I don't look at it like that at all. Everyone has a different perspective.

I just assumed people in their underwear are not really thinking that hard about it. It would be more effort to go find your bikini. If I were to show myself off, I would be in my undies (but I wouldn't show my face). I think bikinis and underwear are equally revealing but I really don't think people in underwear are trying extra hard for attention (no more than someone in a bikini or shorts).

That's just what I assume.
  • _Witsy_
    _Witsy_ Posts: 609 Member
    Options

But rules are rules.

I prefer this too.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options

But rules are rules.

Indeed.
  • theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    What baffles me the most are the ones where people are so worried about what other people are doing that they create call-outs on other people's behavior either to "vent," cryptically make fun of, or set some personal form of children's etiquette among adults on an all-adults website.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    What baffles me the most are the ones where people are so worried about what other people are doing that they create call-outs on other people's behavior either to "vent," cryptically make fun of, or set some personal form of children's etiquette among adults on an all-adults website.

QFT + meta.
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    Why cant people post pics in their underwear on here? I really don't think anything of it. It's pretty normal. People aren't (usually) trying to be sexual, they're just showing off their weight loss in most cases.
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options

This time a million.
  • dodihere
    dodihere Posts: 490
    Options
    Some people like to show off, or like attention and show skin or for whatever reason, it makes them feel powerful, sexy, or great. I don't prefer to look at it, I prefer a dressed person but there is nothing illegal about it and it is a matter of personal opinion. It is what makes all of us different. Unless it is breaking the law then I think we should mind our own business and let people be.
  • Carrot1971
    Carrot1971 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    If you are brave enough to stand in front of a camera and have your picture taken in your underwear and POST IT ON THE INTERNET..then GO FOR IT! Besides, from most of the posts I've seen, the underwear pics cover more than the bikini pics do. They are proud of the work they've done and rightfully so. Carry on.
  • petstorekitty
    petstorekitty Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    wkxg2.gif