Things people post that make you go hmmmm.....

Options

Replies

• Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    What makes me go HMMMMMMMMmm is when people have motivation pictures of "NEVER QUIT!" and you see them "not logged on for ____ days"
  • xF7x
    xF7x Posts: 143
    Options
    What makes me go HMMMMMMMMmm is when people have motivation pictures of "NEVER QUIT!" and you see them "not logged on for ____ days"

funny_set_of_gifs_to_share_your_appreciation_20.gif

LIKE!!!!
  • fitter52
    fitter52 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    "Offended" isn't how I feel ... Shake my head and think it is dangerous and not well thought out as far as the consequences, yes. I certainly wouldn't want my teen daughters to think it is normal or appropriate to post a photo of themselves in their underwear anywhere on the Internet now or when they are adults.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    bbb5605a-e341-4591-a2ba-071db99b13a9_zpsa28137c3.jpg

They both cover the same area, so I don't see why one is more shocking than the other. If anything some bikinis are skimpier than underwear.

The one on the right is more shocking because of the gawd awful yellow color. :bigsmile:
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    I guess if someone got wet in white underwear it could be different than a white bathing suit... but the chances of accidentally happening is pretty low.
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    ComputerAnger02.gif
  • Jessi_Brooks
    Jessi_Brooks Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    I agree with you. Pictures posted on the Internet live forever and can find themselves resurfacing in strange places. Would you want a future potential employer seeing that you posted a photo of yourself in your underwear on the Internet? ... Or a college admissions officer? Do you want to put yourself out there for online perverts to view? Underwear in our culture is considered private and has more of a sexual connotation than bathing suits.

What if the person in the scantily claid pictures is already college educated, self employed, and maybe an exhibitionist.

Ya never know...
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I agree with you. Pictures posted on the Internet live forever and can find themselves resurfacing in strange places. Would you want a future potential employer seeing that you posted a photo of yourself in your underwear on the Internet? ... Or a college admissions officer? Do you want to put yourself out there for online perverts to view? Underwear in our culture is considered private and has more of a sexual connotation than bathing suits.

What if the person in the scantily claid pictures is already college educated, self employed, and maybe an exhibitionist.

Ya never know...
    Then I need her name and contact info
  • ghhosstt
    ghhosstt Posts: 112
    Options
    Maybe I'm old...but to me there is a difference between a bikini and lacy unmentionables.

I agree Monica. Would you walk around in public or on our beaches in your underwear....not likely. It is for the reaction!

more people than you probably realize have worn undergarments to the beach.

I don't get the point you are trying to make here, though. It might be a little odd to walk around at the beach in your underwear, because bikinis are made specifically for the sand/water. However, there are no clothes made specifically for the internet.
  • grizzlymaze
    grizzlymaze Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    It will never cease to amaze me how offended people are by the human body. Nakedness =/= sexuality. We should all walk around naked.

We used to walk around all the time naked! Adam and Eve took that away from us. But than you ladies wouldn't have a reason to buy "skinny jeans"!
  • Jessi_Brooks
    Jessi_Brooks Posts: 759 Member
    Options

Ya never know...
    Then I need her name and contact info

lucy-pinder-hot-shots-wink.gif
  • Willowana
    Willowana Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    It will never cease to amaze me how offended people are by the human body. Nakedness =/= sexuality. We should all walk around naked.

You say that now, but you REALLY don't want to see me naked.

Having said that, if I lose all the weight and look hot, I'm never wearing clothes again.
  • BigJza
    BigJza Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I see a lot of sketchy logging on here...why cheat yourselves? The numbers dont lie when you ate that ****!

Oh and I am all for pantie and bikini pics LOL

Posting my bikini pics soon LMAO
  • Felecia1923
    Felecia1923 Posts: 61 Member
    Options

Ya never know...

that doesnt mean you want it to be your daughter at any age. but i see both sides.
  • Endman
    Endman Posts: 894
    Options
    lol
  • AIZZO4
    AIZZO4 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I think people some people on here post fake pictures of themselves. That makes me go hmmm
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I've totally posted in my undies before, simply because I don't have a bikini. But no I try not to judge people. I certainly don't care what other people think about what I post either, have to much going on in my real life to care what people I don't even know think.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    Do people post underwear pics for attention....cause you could just wear a bikini and still have the same effect the underwear really isn't necessary unless you are going for a reaction???

i'm not sure why everyone is bashing on the OP. I'm not old, but i also don't see a reason for people on a fitness site to to post revealing pictures for the sake of attention. Sure I've posted progress pictures before but they were not trashy. I was wearing a bikini or a sports bra and I wasn't posing in a provocative manner.

I just think people should keep it classy. That's all. :flowerforyou:
  • AIZZO4
    AIZZO4 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    @Willowana

You underestimate men, we want to see you naked....lmao
  • silversociety
    silversociety Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    jessi_brooks officially wins hottest person on MFP...