Things people post that make you go hmmmm.....

Options

Replies

• MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Now if the fellas want to post undie pictures, they are more than welcome.

I won't look. :blushing:

Promise. :devil:
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    No, they post them for me. And thank you very much, may I add.
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    i don't think underwear pics are that shocking in 2013.
    I think the last time I was shocked about anything was in 1997.
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Hmmmmmm posts like this make me go hmmmmm, that's for sure

You make me go Hmmmm

How YOU doing?
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    photo_zpscf0ed753.jpg
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    It doesn't make me go hmmm. I am too self-absorbed to care about what people are or aren't wearing in their pictures.
  • sPaRkLiNgLYFE
    Options
    Unless you don't have a bikini....what the heck does it matter to you, if I'm in a bikini my panties or nothing at all!

Oh and by the way I'm 45..and I'm not to old to wear my panties in a pic
    45? i thought you were a teen lol!
  • funhouse77
    funhouse77 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Congratulations OP!!! You are the first and only person to give a *kitten*!!!!!
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Do people post underwear pics for attention....cause you could just wear a bikini and still have the same effect the underwear really isn't necessary unless you are going for a reaction???

I take pics on underwear cause I dont own any bikini or swimsuit to do it. I think its absolutely the same. Sometimes underwear covers more than a bathing suit.
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Girls that post cleave-shots with hooker make-up and complain about all the creepy messages they get from men

^^^ Agreed! lol
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    A lot of people, especially those who have just lost a significant amount of weight, don't own a bikini. If a picture offends you, move on to the next post. Seriously, why let someone else have that much affect on you?

this 100 times!!!
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    I learned my lesson about posting in my undergarments.

oops.
  • mcflat29
    mcflat29 Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    The only time I've ever gone "Hmmm" was the joke post about swallowing too much "man juice" and going over calorie last night. It was good for a laugh until it was removed.

I'm with MizTerry... Post those pics guys.... include those biceps, I'm a gun lover. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • MonicaT1972
    MonicaT1972 Posts: 512
    Options
    I never said it offends me whatsoever, I really don't care...it just makes me go hmmmm....is it for attention or shock value or what, that's all nothing more nothing less.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    People that post underwear pics have no self-respect...

/sarcasm
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    unicorn_zps8a5a868e.jpg

OP IS A SPECIAL KINDA UNICORN...
  • kimmynw1
    kimmynw1 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Men please starting posting! :tongue: :wink: :love:
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    I never said it offends me whatsoever, I really don't care...it just makes me go hmmmm....is it for attention or shock value or what, that's all nothing more nothing less.
    Perhaps you have confused MFP with a dating site. In that case it may be for "attention". Here, its a great way to show off your accomplishments until some idiot complains about it. Not you of course because you were just saying 'hmmmm'.
  • tracilahart
    Options
    Damn... not sure how I missed the underwear pics.Apparently I am looking at the wrong profiles. If you work hard and lose that much weight, you can wear whatever you want in your pictures as far as I am concerned. More power to you!
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    It doesn't make me go hmmm. I am too self-absorbed to care about what people are or aren't wearing in their pictures.
    as well it should be.