Things people post that make you go hmmmm.....

Options

Replies

• dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    My Rabbit makes me go hmmmm :smokin:

Do tell.
  • Endman
    Endman Posts: 894
    Options
    I learned my lesson about posting in my undergarments.

oops.
    What was the lesson?
  • mcflat29
    mcflat29 Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    It will never cease to amaze me how offended people are by the human body. Nakedness =/= sexuality. We should all walk around naked.

Awesome!
    When it's warm enough.. Right now I'd get frostbite in tender places.
  • mcflat29
    mcflat29 Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options

Do tell.
    I'm guessing the Rabbit's first name is Turbo? :laugh:
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    People should be able to wear makeup any way they like without getting creeped on or bashed, male or female. Unless someone has told you specifically to be a creeper to them, lay off.

Thank you!! I just got a makeover today.

mimi_drew-carey-show.jpg
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Calorie burns in the 2000's for 60 minutes of exercise

I see this daily from one of my friends. Yes, he's buff...but I don't see how you could burn that much doing the same thing that I do which for me burns closer to 400 calories.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    People should be able to wear makeup any way they like without getting creeped on or bashed, male or female. Unless someone has told you specifically to be a creeper to them, lay off.

Thank you!! I just got a makeover today.

mimi_drew-carey-show.jpg

MImi is awesome!
  • MozzarellaSheep
    MozzarellaSheep Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    If your underwear looks like bikini, why does it matter?
    I would rather see women in bikini looking underwear than a thong and nipple cover bikini.
  • hollygoddess
    hollygoddess Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Do people post underwear pics for attention....cause you could just wear a bikini and still have the same effect the underwear really isn't necessary unless you are going for a reaction???

I don't own a bikini.

Oh wait. I don't own underwear either.

Carry on.
    HAAAA HAAA! Thanks for the great laugh to end my day with!
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    LadyOfOceanBreeze Posts: 762 Member
    Options

:flowerforyou: just in time for the rabbit's favorite holiday:drinker:
  • ARDuBaie
    ARDuBaie Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I grew up in a Scottish/French household. I suppose both are pretty liberal when it comes to underclothes, because my parents and relatives just didn't get all that excited when they saw people in their undies. I could care less what people wear or don't wear in their pics. If you don't like it, don't look.
  • bettyann55
    bettyann55 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Maybe I'm old...but to me there is a difference between a bikini and lacy unmentionables.

I agree Monica. Would you walk around in public or on our beaches in your underwear....not likely. It is for the reaction!
  • bettyann55
    bettyann55 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    A lot of people, especially those who have just lost a significant amount of weight, don't own a bikini. If a picture offends you, move on to the next post. Seriously, why let someone else have that much affect on you?

Well spoken....
  • xF7x
    xF7x Posts: 143
    Options
    47494f57
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Maybe I'm old...but to me there is a difference between a bikini and lacy unmentionables.

I agree Monica. Would you walk around in public or on our beaches in your underwear....not likely. It is for the reaction!

My bra... Yep without hesitation. My undies not likely. They're thong and rarely do I show side or back here... I wouldn't show it in public either.
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    bbb5605a-e341-4591-a2ba-071db99b13a9_zpsa28137c3.jpg

They both cover the same area, so I don't see why one is more shocking than the other. If anything some bikinis are skimpier than underwear.
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Things that make me go hmmm....the fact that someone is surprised by pictures of people in their underwear on a board where there are topics dedicated to whether or not you would bang somebody. :)
  • fitter52
    fitter52 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I agree with you. Pictures posted on the Internet live forever and can find themselves resurfacing in strange places. Would you want a future potential employer seeing that you posted a photo of yourself in your underwear on the Internet? ... Or a college admissions officer? Do you want to put yourself out there for online perverts to view? Underwear in our culture is considered private and has more of a sexual connotation than bathing suits.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    to avoid any possibility of violating the community guidelines, the MFP staff has recommended that all future progress photos be taken with a sufficient amount of clothing. the MFP staff thanks you in advance for your cooperation.

friends_302_joey_chandlers_clothes.jpg
  • xF7x
    xF7x Posts: 143
    Options
    Things that make me go hmmm....the fact that someone is surprised by pictures of people in their underwear on a board where there are topics dedicated to whether or not you would bang somebody. :)

funny_set_of_gifs_to_share_your_appreciation_17.gif