What have you learned in MFP's forums?

Options

Replies

• kjoy_
    kjoy_ Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    that quoting something and saying "this.^" 15 times is a valid/useful contribution to a debate/conversation

^this

^this too ;)

^this

THISCEPTION
  • VeinsAndBones
    VeinsAndBones Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    That shakeology is the most incredible life saving nutrient packed ABSOLUTELY NESSICARY supplement that everyone in the entire planet needs to guzzle every 3 hours to save their muscles from the starvation teddy bears... Or was it pirates? Oh no wait it was space monkey ninja's looking rustle up some cattle ^_^
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    This:

Dumbbell_zps528cd85b.jpg

is heavier than this:

Reamofpaper_zps5322b9b7.jpg

It is. I'm using 15 pound weights because that's what my friend had to give me. **** IS KILLER.
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I've learned I can support people who eat 600 calories a day as long as I DO remind them that I'm a glittery unicorn!

As long as that 600 calorie eater is also a special snowflake.
  • VeinsAndBones
    Options
    Pshhhhhhhhh quirky..... that ain't nuthin, try this!
    1690_311432872313219_2126039300_n.jpg
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    That shakeology is the most incredible life saving nutrient packed ABSOLUTELY NESSICARY supplement that everyone in the entire planet needs to guzzle every 3 hours to save their muscles from the starvation teddy bears... Or was it pirates? Oh no wait it was space monkey ninja's looking rustle up some cattle ^_^

I kinda wanna see what a starvation space monkey ninja cattle rustler looks like...
  • VeinsAndBones
    Options
    @metaphoria Me too.... Mischievous little knackers them is! >:O ONE DAY I SHALL HAVE ONE, and he will be named "Captain Fuzzy Britches" ^_^
  • kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Options

As long as it's reduced fat, then you are safe! :wink:
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options

Ha! Do you even lift bro?

Yes, as long as it fits my calories!
  • manda1978
    manda1978 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I have learned that there are more @rseholes out there than nice people.
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    That there are a lot of bro-scientists in this world. :-)
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    That there are a lot of bro-scientists in this world. :-)
    That science-mother****ers can be just as annoying as broscientists
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Lots of what others have said, but mostly that 1CG is THE most supportive. EVER.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I've learned that if you don't have anything nice to say (i.e. you disagree with OP) don't say anything at all. :flowerforyou:

Also, that the definition of "being bullied" is when someone calls you on your bull$hit or says anything whatsoever that makes you feel butthurt in any way. :laugh:

ETA: Almost forgot: anything with the word "shaming" added to the end of it is bad and something that you shouldn't do. If anything you say could possibly be interpreted as "shaming" in any way, someone who has been shamed or who advocates for those who are shamed WILL call you on it. (I learned this the hard way after health shaming someone when I suggested that her high blood pressure needed to be brought under control before it leads to serious problems. It's ok, I know better now not to shame.)
  • JeneticTraining
    JeneticTraining Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Trolls, they're everywhere!

I went through some of the struggles that other MFP members. That shows me that I was not alone.
    There is so much support on here.
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    @metaphoria Me too.... Mischievous little knackers them is! >:O ONE DAY I SHALL HAVE ONE, and he will be named "Captain Fuzzy Britches" ^_^

Dang it. I was gonna call mine that. :angry: Guess I'll revisit the name Lord Snuffi McHooziewumple III.
  • wikitbikit
    wikitbikit Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Don't forget this gem:

you pee your fat out, if you see white stuff in your pee that looks like chicken fat, that's your fat coming out....
    Oh. Man.

I had forgotten that I learned that.

I can actually feel my brain cells curling up and dying.
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    How to loose weight with coffee enemas and i have shed so many tears over the knowledge that coffee is being abused like that and i have loosed so much water weight because of that.

aaand im getting lessons on how to creep.
  • gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Pass, lick, bang, bite...
  • sgrubby
    sgrubby Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    There seems to be a preoccupation with the person above me and whether they are hot or if I would bang them. :noway: