Replies

• Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I actually HOPE mine shrink some. I hate having such big boobs. :(
  • bnorris2013
    bnorris2013 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Ha! I don't know what yall are talking about! I will be ecstatic when my DD "moobs" are gone!

:bigsmile:

DDD going on here girlfriend so I will be jumping for joy!
  • PrettyPearl88
    PrettyPearl88 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way. My boobs are just sad now. It makes me want to cry. ;(

Before I lost the weight, I was a 36D. I just got fitted again two weeks ago and I'm now between a 32C and 32D. I guess I still have something, but it feels like barely anything. My boobs are not only really small now, they're also saggy and not really perky anymore because of all of the weight loss. Add to that the fact that my hips, butt, and thighs are still FAT and enormous. ;(

I recently started working with a personal trainer and using weights. I'm hoping that will tone my body out and make me look better. :)
  • islandbeez
    islandbeez Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Yup, I hear ya. I went from a DD to now a B.

Noooooo! I am so not wanting to lose any of the girls! BOOOOO! But I know it's gonna happen. SIGH.
  • jay25lee
    jay25lee Posts: 1
    Options
    i dont want mine to shrink :(
    how do i prevent that while still losing fat?
  • xoTalim
    xoTalim Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I'm excited for mine to get smaller, to be honest. They're DD right now and they have shrunk a bit already. Loving it so far. C would be a perfect size for me. :)
  • punkiinslim
    Options
    I am not looking forward to that at all, but we can always get nice new ones lol!!!!!
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    I've seen some weird TV ads that can say they can reengage a part of the hormone in your nose and will trick your body to basically go through a second puberty...
  • thejubster1
    thejubster1 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am dreaming of the time when I can leave my 14E's (36E) and hopefully drop down to a D or DD. It will be sad to see the girls go - but oh the shopping I will do! Going to start saving now!!
  • charismanoodles
    charismanoodles Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    :sad: I know, mine look kinda...deflated and saggy and I'm still young. I don't want bigger boobies (DD) but I'd like a boobie lift in the future.
  • Sister_Someone
    Sister_Someone Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I loved it when I noticed mine disappearing! I've been a small-chested girl my entire life, and then they blew up when I gained weight and I didn't like it one bit.
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
  • Kadi82
    Kadi82 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I have nothing left.. and that's exactly why after I hit my goal weight I'm treating myself to a new pair of Twins
    ( . ) ( . )

Yep same thing happened. But I can't go and get more though I wish I could!
  • kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    2 words. CHEST EXERCISES
  • JenToms80
    JenToms80 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    If only my tummy would shrink as much and as much as they did! :wink:
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    my bras are all getting big too, kind of nice kind of sad. I will make them work for awhile longer of just rock the sports bra :)
  • yamsteroo
    yamsteroo Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I commented to my husband over the weekend that I thought mine were getting smaller and he's gone into mourning!

The thing is, they're huge now compared to when we first met so it's not like he can complain if my stomach AND my boobs go back to how they were, can he? lol

I won't miss mine - they've been getting in my way for a couple of years now and I'll happily go back to 34C; even in a sports bra they're too jiggly for comfort!
  • PixelTreason
    PixelTreason Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I went down two cup sizes when I lost my weight. I LOVE it - boyfriend hates it. But they are mine to love so, nyah!
    They are so comfortable and fit in clothes so nicely now! And they are so cute. :D
  • xbleedingxglitterx
    Options
    I've went down a full cup size and I still have atleast 30 pounds left to lose. Eek!
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    I think things will even out when you reach your goal weight. :) Im hoping mine do haha

Padded bras FTW!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!