The girls are shrinking....

Options
1234568»

Replies

• splixi
    splixi Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    my back is quite small.....and so is my frame....I want to lose about 25kg so i'm at the very bottom of normal range.....I have F cup boobs and I HATE them....I really hope I lose some of them!
  • xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Yup, I hear ya. I went from a DD to now a B.
    That's nuts! I hope my boobs don't shrink to a B.

I hope mine do!! lol

Have to say I won't miss these ladies and cannot wait until they get smaller, knowing my luck now I have said that they won't! In which case I am saving for reduction.
  • newme2105
    newme2105 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Ha! I don't know what yall are talking about! I will be ecstatic when my DD "moobs" are gone!

:bigsmile:

My feelings exactly!!! No more back pain when working out or them just getting in the way :tongue:
    I will be chuffed when I go down 44 inch plus D cup not so good.... back problems from the weight of them not much fun. I am looking forward to even being a 38 inch - as then I can get back in normal range of bras and hopefully find prettier ones! There are lots of blessings from smaller breasts...
  • LizardQueen4PointOh
    LizardQueen4PointOh Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I've never really cared to have big boobs. At my pre-children weight I was 36C. At my heaviest I was a 36G. I've lost 26 lbs and I'm down to 36F. Sadly, I'll never be able to go bra-less, but I'll be happy if I can buy my bras at Walmart or a similar store rather than paying $50+ at a specialty shop.
  • Squidgrok
    Squidgrok Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Mine are but my belly isn't :sad: Heaviest I was an DD/E, now I feel like a C but haven't been measured
  • pinelakecutie
    pinelakecutie Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Ha! I don't know what yall are talking about! I will be ecstatic when my DD "moobs" are gone!

:bigsmile:

I totally feel ya. I'm tired of these suckers (I'm also a DD).
  • Squidgrok
    Squidgrok Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    2 words. CHEST EXERCISES

Yep thats part of my focus for this month
  • shosho420
    shosho420 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    2 words. CHEST EXERCISES
    Will these actually help with DD OR bigger? Or do you have to get them smaller to get those exercises to actually perk them?
  • RuthRW
    RuthRW Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately I haven't lost more than one cup size and am actually HOPING that they get smaller as I get closer to goal!
  • fishsticks913
    fishsticks913 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Its one of the first things I noticed getting smaller...and I cried. I liked my boobs.... bras are expensive lol
  • blaiwa
    blaiwa Posts: 6
    Options
    Well, It is sad :c But right now I realize that I would rather to have a smaller cup that be fat :/
  • anacapenados
    anacapenados Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I undestand... you know I shrink down unequaly, my girls, my bootie, my hips... everything shrinks before my belly, or for example, this week I lost 4cm on my hips, 3 on my boost, and 2 on my waist! the worse part is that my jeans are all loose on the back, but fits perfect on my waist. oh well!
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I totally feel your pain.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!