Weight loss pills recommendation!

Options

Replies

• pg3ibew
    pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Bombshell 100% go to DoubleTWeightloss.com
    They do work.

or my favorite site...www.unicornpiss.com ...works every time when I am in a pinch...

If you don't stop giving out our secrets, I am gonna tell mom.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    I was on phentermine. All it does is make you not hungry. Protein does the same thing. So, I stopped taking the pills, upped my protein, and have been doing diet & exercise with the same results. Phentermine didn't make me lose faster. It was the same as what I'm doing now. So, I saved myself $37 a month by just doing it the natural way.

Same results, less money.

what is this natural way that you speak of ..???

Decreasing my caloric intake to 1600 calories, exercise, and increasing my protein to about 100-140g to stay full throughout the day.

what? Everyone knows the only way to lose weight is to do a seven day cleanse, followed by a seven day fast, and then eat fen fen for one month straight..oh and make sure you drink your raspberry ketones...

Don't give me this calorie intake wizardry crap ..that was disproved in the 80's...
  • ndj1979
    Options
    They do work.

or my favorite site...www.unicornpiss.com ...works every time when I am in a pinch...

mom said you are grounded for calling me a liar...LOL
  • darwinwoodka
    darwinwoodka Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I would stick to the natural supplements. Vitamin D helps trim waist fat, Caffeine, choline and carnitine can help boost your workout.

This site is pretty good for getting an idea of what has been shown to work in studies and it evaluates current studies: http://suppversity.blogspot.com/

Or just try mixing up high and low carb days, or high and low calorie days, or try intermittent fasting, or walk more, or just do something different. Confuse your body. I think that's pretty much what the unnatural stuff does anyway.
  • pg3ibew
    pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    They do work.

mom said you are grounded for calling me a liar...LOL

But YOUR pants are on fire.
  • Willowana
    Willowana Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I was on phentermine. All it does is make you not hungry. Protein does the same thing. So, I stopped taking the pills, upped my protein, and have been doing diet & exercise with the same results. Phentermine didn't make me lose faster. It was the same as what I'm doing now. So, I saved myself $37 a month by just doing it the natural way.

Decreasing my caloric intake to 1600 calories, exercise, and increasing my protein to about 100-140g to stay full throughout the day.

what? Everyone knows the only way to lose weight is to do a seven day cleanse, followed by a seven day fast, and then eat fen fen for one month straight..oh and make sure you drink your raspberry ketones...

Don't give me this calorie intake wizardry crap ..that was disproved in the 80's...

Hmmm, I'll have to look for some peer reviewed studies first. Oh wait, Dr. Oz says it's cool. That's all the proof I need!
  • ndj1979
    Options

Hmmm, I'll have to look for some peer reviewed studies first. Oh wait, Dr. Oz says it's cool. That's all the proof I need!

Dr Oz is a genius!!!
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    I f'ing hate Dr. Oz.. that bozo talked about some good supplements and now they have a bad rep because he endorsed it. :explode:
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Uh oh... Just wait for all the anti-diet pill responses, not saying I blame them but I know you are just looking for a general answer (and you understand exercise and healthy eating).

Look into natural SUPPLEMENTS.. green tea extract w/ caffeine work nicely for some to suppress appetite and increase metabolism, Conjugated lineolic acid is nice to add if you have a lot of fat to lose (so let's say you are 40% body fat) - I've liked CLA cause it's worked for me before Dr. Oz mentioned it on TV.

And if anyone says blah blah green tea (for example) is a waste of money.. go check out Bodybuilding.com where thousands use natural supplements and get great results. If you want to spend the money, go for it. If you don't, don't. Ignore those who will respond with ignorant posts e.g. It's a waste of money.

yea but is it the supplements or the constant work with weights and attention to diet that gets great results..I will go with the later...just saying...oh and i still love dixie whiskey lol :)

In my personal experience, I've been a gym rat and made no progress in regards to BF% with good eating habits (for example).. tried CLA last year with the same workout and eating habits, lost 10%. Can't argue with my own personal experience but I am sure someone out there is going to try to. I know my body though ;)
  • larsensue
    larsensue Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Bigblondelady
    Bigblondelady Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    And people would rather go to such lengths to lose weight, to have surgery so they don't digest food, rather than exercise and eat well... what is the world coming to?
    [/quote]
    That we are all scared and at one point or another we are facing the fact , life is short and some of us have spent the bigger part hiding from life in a blanket of fat and foods . Then we get really scared and it turns into a real life or death thing in us and we have to do it fast. By all means. I've been there , H311 I'm there still. but but by the grace of God I have found us all here . needing the same thing compation , caring and support. So here we are together, and with love and care we can help each other through this. It's going to be tough, I won't lie to ya. You are going to have to buckle down and crunch those # S AND invest time sorry no short cuts, I've been looking for my whole life. much love and bless you for the braveness you have
  • ndj1979
    Options
    Uh oh... Just wait for all the anti-diet pill responses, not saying I blame them but I know you are just looking for a general answer (and you understand exercise and healthy eating).

Look into natural SUPPLEMENTS.. green tea extract w/ caffeine work nicely for some to suppress appetite and increase metabolism, Conjugated lineolic acid is nice to add if you have a lot of fat to lose (so let's say you are 40% body fat) - I've liked CLA cause it's worked for me before Dr. Oz mentioned it on TV.

And if anyone says blah blah green tea (for example) is a waste of money.. go check out Bodybuilding.com where thousands use natural supplements and get great results. If you want to spend the money, go for it. If you don't, don't. Ignore those who will respond with ignorant posts e.g. It's a waste of money.

yea but is it the supplements or the constant work with weights and attention to diet that gets great results..I will go with the later...just saying...oh and i still love dixie whiskey lol :)

In my personal experience, I've been a gym rat and made no progress in regards to BF% with good eating habits (for example).. tried CLA last year with the same workout and eating habits, lost 10%. Can't argue with my own personal experience but I am sure someone out there is going to try to. I know my body though ;)

i have never used any diet pills or supplements and was able to get to 12 to 13% body fat with diet and exercise....
  • JossFit
    JossFit Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I would stick to the natural supplements. Vitamin D helps trim waist fat, Caffeine, choline and carnitine can help boost your workout.

^ This.

While there is no 'magic pill' that will work without diet and exercise, there are A LOT of supplements that can help you achieve a bit more of an edge and fill in the nutritional gaps in your diet.

Omega 3/6/9, L-Carnitine, caffeine, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Calcium, ALA, Glutamine, Creatine, Whey protein, etc... the list goes on.
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    My recommendation is not to waste your money. Take a good multivitamin and count calories, get some exercise, and that will do the job.
  • Brownsbacker4evr
    Brownsbacker4evr Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Look close at the weight loss pills...most say you will lose weight taking them with proper exercise and diet....well doing that without them will also make you lose weight. Take regular supplements like multivitamins and fish oil, that's the only pills i'd reccomend.
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I have tried most all of them and all the ones I tried really don't work. if you want to lose weight you are going to have to just eat right and work out. if you need an added aid drink regular green tea
  • Mzfoster0517
    Mzfoster0517 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    The Infinity Bee Pollen Pills work great for energy, suppression, and weight loss as long as your not allergic to bees. I know people don't like to discuss aid but sometimes it's helpful and to each his own. I don't judge.
  • andrea464
    andrea464 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Don't do it.

I've used phentermine in the past- twice. Both times I lost weight. Both times I gained back more than I lost, even with doing diet and exercise while on the pills. Dieting on the pills was a joke- you don't feel like eating, at all. But it kicks you in the butt later when you're off of them.
  • skyekeeper
    skyekeeper Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    My recommendation is DON'T do it!
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    Just remember, losing weight and getting fit is really simple. Eat less, move more. The most effective way to lose weight is if you combine eating less and moving more with pushing yourself hard (in both fitness and nutrition). There's no lazy way. The pills may help temporarily but you can't take them forever. And once you stop taking them, you still haven't learned the fundamental new habits you need to be successful in this for life.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUvbwz9zKFvwwhgH0GcBEApyroZKchmEIcImKS1yLJZsKNObXL