My lady bulking memoir (pic heavy)

Options

Replies

• HMVOL7409
    HMVOL7409 Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    Love, love, love this!! Great job!!! I've done bulk/cut cycles before when I was younger and it was so hard for the women around me to grasp. You have done a fabulous job and I can't wait for your results of your cut. I plan on a bulk/cut cycle later this year bc I definitely want to add some size to a few areas. Bravo!!
  • seena511
    seena511 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    tagging to read later
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    bump
  • fittiephd
    fittiephd Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks so mch for this post; I've considered bulking and cutting since I've been lifting for a year and it seems like a logical step but I'm not sure I'm ready to gain weight on purpose yet :) I can't wait to see the results from your cut to see the whole process!

Btw I loooove your hair!!!
  • MelStren
    MelStren Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Thankyou both :)

I will definetly update the cut on here as I progress through it, and if others are interested I will document the next bulk cycle too

Yes, Please! And thank you for sharing!
  • MelStren
    MelStren Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    i know that you said that you've gained some fat during your bulk, but to be honest, you look really good and have done a great job of keeping fat gain to a minimum.
    i think you actually look slimmer in your waist in the bottom photo, because your legs looking thicker is creating a slimming effect in your midsection. keep up the great work! u look amazing :)

Thanks!
    It's for that reason that I've discovered the fun of trying to find pants that fit my waist and my butt/legs at the same time. It's a mission!

When you find them, let us know what brand they are!
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    i know that you said that you've gained some fat during your bulk, but to be honest, you look really good and have done a great job of keeping fat gain to a minimum.
    i think you actually look slimmer in your waist in the bottom photo, because your legs looking thicker is creating a slimming effect in your midsection. keep up the great work! u look amazing :)

Thanks!
    It's for that reason that I've discovered the fun of trying to find pants that fit my waist and my butt/legs at the same time. It's a mission!

When you find them, let us know what brand they are!

Levi's 515 are great for smaller waist and bigger legs and rear. Target curvy fit skinnies are decent but not great.
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options

Levi's 515 are great for smaller waist and bigger legs and rear. Target curvy fit skinnies are decent but not great.

Good to know, I have a shape like that.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    You look great But your sink is a freakin' mess!
  • EyeOnThePrize82
    Options
    You look great!
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    Beell- that's the aftermath of a single day of me doing my hair and makeup. It's quite sad really
  • Mutant13
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks so mch for this post; I've considered bulking and cutting since I've been lifting for a year and it seems like a logical step but I'm not sure I'm ready to gain weight on purpose yet :) I can't wait to see the results from your cut to see the whole process!

Btw I loooove your hair!!!

Thankyou!

It is hard to get your head around deliberately gaining weight. It took me a while to jump into it because I think women are conditioned to believe that gaining is always a bad thing.
  • Mutant13
    Options
    Love, love, love this!! Great job!!! I've done bulk/cut cycles before when I was younger and it was so hard for the women around me to grasp. You have done a fabulous job and I can't wait for your results of your cut. I plan on a bulk/cut cycle later this year bc I definitely want to add some size to a few areas. Bravo!!

I can tell from your dp it's obviously working perfectly for you too!
  • Guillotined
    Guillotined Posts: 115
    Options
    You are gorgeous! Very, very nice progress in such a short time... Took major advantage of those newb gains :bigsmile:

So what's your new favorite exercise after all of that?
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    CaffeinatedConfectionist Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    Tagging to read later. I've been meaning to educate myself more about this, since I think I'll be wanting to do a bulk in a couple months. Thanks for sharing!
  • Admiral_Derp
    Admiral_Derp Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Whole lot of win!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Awesome job girl!!! WTG!
  • maxreps99
    Options
    Congratulations! It's awesome to see a planned and controlled bulk phase, with numbers and pictures as proof. You often see a bulk phase used as a period to be more lax in a nutrition plan (which is also good sometimes), but it's encouraging to see it done strictly and properly. I hope you continue with success and share your results.
  • krhn
    krhn Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    When it comes down to cardio, for a person of your stature/physique, you don't necessarily have to concern yourself with cardio as a controlled calorie diet does the trick!
    I guess cardio is just another help factor to those that either want to treat themselves to more food/ lose weight/fat faster! :smile:
  • RichOC
    RichOC Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Wow, very impressive! But more importantly, I'm loving that Dark Phoenix t-shirt.