Attention all members of the Male Species

Options

Replies

• wswilliams67
    wswilliams67 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Girls, if you want to dress well, wear what Lucy Liu wears in elementary.

^^^ SHE IS SOOOOOOOOO SMOKIN HOT IN THAT SHOW! Her costume designer makes her look so good. Her legs are astounding!
  • wswilliams67
    wswilliams67 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I can't wait till men start wearing tight fitting yoga pants. So sexy.

This^^ If you're gonna do it, might as well do it right.

And the *kitten* says, PINK?

Or TASTY.

OR 'JUICY'

Heh.

Please. Not juicy.

and no matter the word... it should NEVER be in sequins!
  • KJoy7
    KJoy7 Posts: 246
    Options
    I like skinny jeans on men :smile: It makes it easier to meat gaze :wink:
  • Hexahedra
    Hexahedra Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Tight pants reduce your sperm count. I guess it's good if you don't plan to have babies...

http://www.health.harvard.edu/newsweek/Fertility-friendly-lifestyle-choices.htm

Me, I don't wear them because I look positively stupid in them.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    I could never get into pants like that...heck, I tried to get into some "slim cut" dress pants and I though my quads were going to blow out the pant legs when I walked. Too much squats I guess....
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    I could never get into pants like that...heck, I tried to get into some "slim cut" dress pants and I though my quads were going to blow out the pant legs when I walked. Too much squats I guess....

Thus making you a man who is NOT built like a 15 year old girl. Rock on. :drinker:
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    I don't mind them. At all. I love a good set of legs on a dude and tight pants show 'em off so I don't have a problem with it at all. Just let people wear what they wanna wear. You don't have to be a fan, but insults are never fun.

I just love androgynous looks in general, though, and skinny jeans is like, one tiny step towards androgyny and I like it.

Like this?

vfaukp.jpg

UGH, LOVE LOVE LOVE. I mean, he'd have no interest in me at all, but I can still find him and his look incredibly aesthetically pleasing.
  • andyisandy
    andyisandy Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    When i lose a bit more weight i plan to wair plus i think guys can be sexy in them
  • andyisandy
    andyisandy Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I don't mind them. At all. I love a good set of legs on a dude and tight pants show 'em off so I don't have a problem with it at all. Just let people wear what they wanna wear. You don't have to be a fan, but insults are never fun.

I just love androgynous looks in general, though, and skinny jeans is like, one tiny step towards androgyny and I like it.

Like this?

vfaukp.jpg

UGH, LOVE LOVE LOVE. I mean, he'd have no interest in me at all, but I can still find him and his look incredibly aesthetically pleasing.
    Yummy
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options

Like this?

vfaukp.jpg

he'd have no interest in you cause you have the wrong plumbing between your legs
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options

Like this?

vfaukp.jpg

he'd have no interest in you cause you have the wrong plumbing between your legs

tumblr_mj7sp67fkL1qgb5p1o4_250.gif

...Yes. This was my point exactly.

tumblr_mj9mv1fp861r9zlfvo2_250.gif
  • AIZZO4
    AIZZO4 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Stop wearing skinny jeans. Stop.... Stop it.

skinnyjeans.jpg

No. Bad boy. Stop.

This guy is styling. I wish I could be him.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    i like them.
  • AIZZO4
    AIZZO4 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I say wear what makes you feel good. :happy:
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    1343693910181_836793.png
  • drefaw
    drefaw Posts: 739
    Options
    ^^ And Troutsy for the WIN !!!! ^^
  • jackedphilosopher
    Options
    Not a big fan of the overly baggy look either... I will rock a pair of tight fitting pants every now and then :glasses:
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    So, you are calling them the Male Species. If they are really a separate species that means they can successfully mate and reproduce and have viable offspring together. :smokin: :heart: :smooched: :blushing:
  • WendySPWarren
    WendySPWarren Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Please oh please, don't stop! :(
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Oh please. Wear whatever the hell you want. I've spent a lifetime not caring what others think of my fashion choices.