Attention all members of the Male Species

Options
15678911»

Replies

• SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    I do not care what they wear however if they are wearing skinny jeans they obviously do not have anything I am interested in. :laugh:
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    No skinny jeans here, I actually prefer being in a suit
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    I do not care what they wear however if they are wearing skinny jeans they obviously do not have anything I am interested in. :laugh:

A big wallet?
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options

A big wallet?
    A ghetto bootie ;)
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    lol
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    So, you are calling them the Male Species. If they are really a separate species that means they can successfully mate and reproduce and have viable offspring together. :smokin: :heart: :smooched: :blushing:

Yes, all of these things. Because they sure as hell, have no natural or genetic relation to me. They just haven't admitted to it yet, because most of them like the sex our species offers. I'm really not even sure they should live on this planet.
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Did anyone ask yet if skinny shorts are allowed? Because I grew up in the 1970s, and I probably still have a couple pairs around here somewhere . . .
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Did anyone ask yet if skinny shorts are allowed? Because I grew up in the 1970s, and I probably still have a couple pairs around here somewhere . . .

Why yes, yes they are. Thank you for asking.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I am an old school guy I suppose, so to each their own. But to me, I see skinny jeans on a guy and think emo or gay. And that's fine. Certainly beats the sagging crap.
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    ^ exactly. Not all guys can wear them though. I've seen some pretty sexy guys wear skinny jeans, just not skin tight though lol
  • SANCHLI
    SANCHLI Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    My husband wears skinny jeans or color jeans (well def. not as tight as the ones on the pic) but he wears them well!! I will def. let him know if they are to tight. Either way, he looks manly in all aspects.
  • Asrafel1337
    Asrafel1337 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Apparently there has been some confusion...
    "skinny jeans" is not what the phrase "getting into her pants" means
    I am an old school guy I suppose, so to each their own. But to me, I see skinny jeans on a guy and think emo or gay. And that's fine. Certainly beats the sagging crap.
    I've seen guys in my town who actually sag in skinny jeans... sad