Options
123457»

Replies

• lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    22 me
    8 snacks

I'll make sure to post the new thread here for everyone to be able to follow. One night left.
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Me: 24 - Late snacks: 6.

I did not have time to log food yesterday! So I don't know if I was under calories. The reason I give the point to snacks is cos I had some nuts after getting off the dinner table. The reason why I still feel good about last night is that after that I thought: "So +1 for snacks - I might just as well have a fruit yogurt". Took it out of the fridge then thought "Nah, I don't want this actually" and put it back :drinker:
  • rosemary10
    rosemary10 Posts: 253
    Options
    Me 23 - The snacks 7

Dew - good yogurt story. :flowerforyou: It's as inspiring as Lorna's sandwich story. :flowerforyou: for Lorna too.

I don't think you should give it to the snacks though since it was nuts. (something good for you). Course my snack rules are different from you all's snack rules ,since I don't have a set bed time and often stay up all night due to working. And all I have to do is stay up 2 hrs after eating for my day to count (easy for me), when I'm off. The real difficult snacking time is the 12 hours I'm at work. Since it's a high stress environment and there are lots of opportunities to access junk, candy and other people's shared desserts, along with the desire to "comfort eat", it is just really, really difficult.
  • dewdrop
    Options
    I don't think you should give it to the snacks though since it was nuts. (something good for you).

Mmm... terribly tempting :wink: Maybe I'll do it, given the yogurt thing :wink:. Will post my numbers tomorrow morning :smile:

THANKS so much! I appreciate your support, ladies. Here's to June :drinker:
  • dewdrop
    Options
    We made it! :drinker: We survived a whole month together, yeay! Whoever is still around :flowerforyou: , please copy paste the list below, delete "quote" and put in your numbers. Then we can also copy them to the June challenge, to make it even more challenging, :laugh:

Dew: 25 - Late snacks: 6.
    Rosemary
    Lulabelle
    Zaza

... anyone else?
    I left 6 for snacks for the other night. I still won against them, yeah! :glasses:
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Rosemary
    Lulabelle: 22 - Late snacks: 9
    Zaza

Definitely better than last month. My goal this month? To be Snacks by at least 1!
  • rosemary10
    Options
    Rosemary 24 -Bad Snackin 7
    Lulabelle: 22 - Late snacks: 9
    Zaza
  • rosemary10
    Options
    Rosemary 24 - Bad Snacks 7