30 Day Shred -DONE with comparison picture

Options
Yooperm35
Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
I finished and feel SO accopmlished! I did a couple of other programs with it - The biggest loser challenge wii game and Gold's Gym Cardio Workout wii game. I started 30DS on February 13 and Finished today. I am thinking about doing it one more round just to get a little more tone.

Day 1 - Day 17 - Day 30
F25E2B8D-50DA-4E5E-9E83-43FC1719DCE9-5330-000002D6C9D2A96C.jpg

Replies

• GamerLady
    GamerLady Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Good Job!

JM really knows how to whip the body into shape.
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Congrats .......well done ........you look amazing :bigsmile:
  • tararocks
    tararocks Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    holy crap...i have not done it regularly, only about once or twice a week in addition to gym days..but your results may be the motivation i need to stick to it...amazing!! Good job i know its hard so kudos to you
  • dasulka123
    Options
    That is awesome..Great job.

I have to start over as i missed few days.
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Fantastic results!!!
  • jemcclu1
    jemcclu1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    whaat??! I don't think it is possible to be more toned than you are! Your results are phenomenal. How many cals were you eating and burning regularly--this is amazing. Congrats!
  • 4bigeasy
    4bigeasy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Very motivating! I'm on day 4 of 30DS and I hope my results are half as good as yours. How much weight did you lose in the 30 days?
  • KCGettinFit2014
    Options
    Wow!!! Great job!! Those are some wonderful results. I am considering trying the 30 Day Shred in May after I finish the program I am working through now.
  • AdrianasMombieED
    AdrianasMombieED Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    OMG!! you look amazing! awesome results! i love the 30 day shred!
  • reachme
    reachme Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    OMG!! Amazing transformation.
  • wtw0n
    wtw0n Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Awesome, awesome, awesome!
    Did you do it every day?
  • joakool
    joakool Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I am a fan of 30DS and with results like yours, it's easy to see why. Congrats again!
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    whaat??! I don't think it is possible to be more toned than you are! Your results are phenomenal. How many cals were you eating and burning regularly--this is amazing. Congrats!

I was eating back most of my exercise calories, so around 1500-1700/day. I burned around 170-190 per level
  • KatyE213
    KatyE213 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    What a fantastic result, you have just motivated me to start 30DS again! :smile:
  • jraines1973
    jraines1973 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Thats Awesome....Im getting ready to start the 30 day shred after Easter. Its great to see the before and after pictures of someone that has completed it. Im really pumped now thanks and you look great!!
  • sullrico18
    sullrico18 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look awesome!! I've incorporated the 30 day shred into my other workouts, but this makes me want to do her whole program as intended....thank you for that.....keep up the great work!
  • 33KIKI
    33KIKI Posts: 304
    Options
    That is great work :) Congrats! I may have to throw that back in my routine and see how I do now :)
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!! Try Ripped in 30 next, I found it more of a challenge and a lot of fun.
  • CariS001
    CariS001 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Great results! Congrats!
  • llpaq
    llpaq Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!! THAT'S AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I can't seem to get past the first 10 days and onto level two but because of you I bet I do now!!! AWESOME!!! CONGRATS ON THE ACCOMPLISHMENT! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!