30 Day Shred -DONE with comparison picture

Options

Replies

• Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I've seen lots of results for 30DS and this is one of the best. Just look at the definition in your abs, especially the side! Great job. I know how hard it is to make it through that DVD and not give up!!!

Next you should try Ripped In 30...that's what I did and saw even *more* definition.

Is Ripped in 30 Jillian also?
  • deanna418
    deanna418 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    That is awesome and congrats!
  • bkelley32148
    bkelley32148 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • danielleeu
    danielleeu Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! You go girl!

I do have a question about the 30 day shred, I'll ask you since you mastered it! Picked it up at a garage sale but none of the paperwork came with it, just the DVD. Am I supposed to do level 1 for 30 days, then level 2 and so on? Or am I supposed to do level 1 until it's easy for me and then move on to level 2? Wasn't really clear on that :/

I believe the most common breakdown for the 30 day plan is to do each level for 10 days and then move up a level. At least that seems to be what I have seen on here. Hope that helps. :)
  • spacecadetkate
    Options
    That's awesome. I've been doing a lot of wii fit things too. Awesome job. Gives me inspiration! :)
  • Yooperm35
    Options
    Awesome job!! You go girl!

I do have a question about the 30 day shred, I'll ask you since you mastered it! Picked it up at a garage sale but none of the paperwork came with it, just the DVD. Am I supposed to do level 1 for 30 days, then level 2 and so on? Or am I supposed to do level 1 until it's easy for me and then move on to level 2? Wasn't really clear on that :/

I only did level one for 5 days because it seemed too easy for me. I wanted something more challenging. My HRM was only showing 120-130 calories burned during level 1. I did level 2 for 15 days and my HRM showed 170-190 calories burned and then level 3 for 10 days
  • ValleyNikki
    Options
    Great Results !!!!

Im on day 3 today , how often are you supposed to take days off or are we not supposed to ?!

Ive heard different things .
  • Yooperm35
    Options
    Great Results !!!!

Im on day 3 today , how often are you supposed to take days off or are we not supposed to ?!

Ive heard different things .

Some women did it for 30 days straight. I only did it 5 days a week. I believe your body needs a day to rest and repair. It took me 6 weeks to finish the whole workout
  • leann74016
    leann74016 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! :D I have 11 more days to go!
  • efirkey
    efirkey Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I am so impressed!
  • brownshuga30
    brownshuga30 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Amazing results!
  • anticipating2013
    anticipating2013 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's absolutely amazing! You can definitely see the difference. Congratulations on your hard work! My sister told me I should go get that DVD, now I just might!
  • katythemommy
    katythemommy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    The difference is amazing!! You look great!
  • Queen2day
    Queen2day Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Awesome job !!! You should be very proud !!! CONGRATS !!!
  • KBGAgent
    KBGAgent Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    You really got results! Terrific!
  • fitternotbitter
    Options
    WOW. I am just amazed. This was the motivation I really needed today. If my results are half as good as yours, I'll be extremely pleased.
  • vgarza87
    vgarza87 Posts: 18
    Options
    Freaking Fantastic. I kind of stopped on day 5. I had so many things going on switching jobs, schedules ....but no mam I am definitely starting over. Asap. You look great.
  • currlee
    currlee Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's 30 days?? Great job!
  • kleonard42
    kleonard42 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    awesome results!!! this is so inspiring. I will be starting the 30 day shred on the first (while still doing Zumba or the TreadClimber)....I can only hope my results are as great as yours! thanks for posting:)
  • thejubster1
    thejubster1 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    That is an awesome result... I am starting day 1 tomorrow, and would be happy if I could achieve half of your result at the end of the 30days.

Well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!