30 Day Shred -DONE with comparison picture

Replies

• fitby44
    fitby44 Posts: 276 Member
    Congratulations! What fantastic results!
  • khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    WOW. That is amazing results from the 30DS, well done!!
  • mjh0311
    mjh0311 Posts: 15 Member
    Amazing results!!! You look awesome!
  • Major success! Awesome results! Good for you!!!!
  • Wow! That's awesome!
  • Nerdphiliac
    Nerdphiliac Posts: 136 Member
    Awesome transformation! You look wonderful!
  • NataBost
    NataBost Posts: 418 Member
    Awesome job! You reminded me that I need to do another progress picture. My work is doing a MOVband challenge that starts tomorrow for a month. :)
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Wow.. You look amazing.. I bet you love the way these jeans fit.. Its so great to see your progress.
    Whats next?
    Ripped in 30?
    Also, There are Killer Buns and Thighs.. I love this video too.
  • gabijadc
    gabijadc Posts: 90 Member
    Is that even possible in 30 days???? WOW you look amazing! Keep it up!
  • I am totally impressed and also very inspired! My pic is similar to yours. I am 57 and have suddenly realized I have rolls of fat where I used to be so trim. I was 117 on my 40th birthday and steady at 125 through out my 40s. Then, I blinked and I was 131 and 57 years old! I realized this is in US pounds, not DS, not sure how it compares. But contrats to you and I am going out for a run right now! I am in Pennsylvania, US, but your inspriation and dedication reaches me across the pond!
  • SuzieBikiniBound
    SuzieBikiniBound Posts: 114 Member
    Great change!
  • lizlkbg
    lizlkbg Posts: 566
    OH MY GOODNESS!!! What a huge difference! You must be so proud and happy! You look incredible!
  • janetsalley
    janetsalley Posts: 122 Member
    Wow congrats :flowerforyou:
  • ABSOLUTLEY AMAZING.you should be proud of yourselfx
  • balancedbrunette
    balancedbrunette Posts: 530 Member
    wow those results are amazing well done you've so earned it :D...just started the 30 day shred and finding it a good challenge, love julian michaels i think her workouts are great and so effective! :D
  • Wow!! These are truly amazing results! I am doing the shred right now and this makes me sooooo motivated to go home and kick *kitten* with Jillian tonight! Great job!!
  • willdob3
    willdob3 Posts: 640 Member
    Amazing 30- day results, scibba! WTG!
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    I am 3 days into 30 day shred level 1
  • amurr819
    amurr819 Posts: 23 Member
    amazing job. You look great! I just started it last night. Hurting, but it is going to be worth it. Thanks for the pics and motivation..must needed. :)
  • Absolutely incredible! Well done!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!