30 Day Shred -DONE with comparison picture

Options

Replies

• chrissylovescj
    chrissylovescj Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Amazing results!!! I finished 20 days and then missed a couple of days and never finished (boy do I feel like an idiot)!!!

Just restarted on the 1st and I hope to finish it this time!! I may take your approach and do it 5 days/week. That may be more realistic for me!!

Thanks for sharing!!
  • e_elizb
    e_elizb Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Congrats on sticking to it! I never seem to be able to!
  • tinalatina
    tinalatina Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Fantastic Results! I love Jillian Michaels routine and a huge amount of my success is from her workouts! Right now im doing ripped in 30! Keep it up girl you look awesome!
  • MadisonLeo
    Options
    WOW! AMAZING JOB! This is a magnificent transformation! You have made me into a believer *runs to go purchase 30DS program*
  • Hodgie12345
    Hodgie12345 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Wow ! You look bloody fantastic ! Hodgie x
  • sunshinestater
    sunshinestater Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Wow, love it! You look amazing!
  • mrsna
    mrsna Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Outstanidng results!! Congrats on the payoff for all of your hard work. Keep it up! I have done a number of JM workouts and I love them. I have started on some workouts that are very similar but step up the challenge and I am loving them! Definitely make a change in my body.
  • corgilover1998
    Options
    Excellent job! You look amazing! Keep up the great work.
  • apriljackss
    apriljackss Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You're an inspiration! Congrats on an awesome job done! You look amazing and you must feel fantastic as well. I started on JM's Ripped in 30 but couldn't stick with it consistently. I may have to keep coming back to this post to make myself stick with it. Congrats again! It's amazing what a little diligence and self-motivation can do! Keep on it, girl!
  • msagrero08
    msagrero08 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You did a fanstastic job, (I'm bowing as I type this) You make me wanna try harder on my Ripped in 30 sessions! Thank you for posting.
  • NinjaJinja
    NinjaJinja Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Oh jeez, way to shame me into keep going. I'm sorta on Day 3, which is to say I can't even get through the first circuit of Level 1. The first day I did it on a way too full stomach and incapacitated myself for several hours after just the warm up and strength on the first circuit. There was some vomiting. Decided to never work out in the mornings before work in case I was then unable to go into work, and also not to exercise immediately after eating. The next day my goal was to just get through the first 30 seconds of jumping jacks on the cardio portion of of the first circuit. Managed to accomplish that and not become incapacitated. Today's goal is to get through the next 30 seconds of cardio. I'm seriously having to work my way up through level 1 - how embarrassing!

Also: Muscles are very sore. So very sore.
  • fnixrebrn
    fnixrebrn Posts: 27
    Options
    You look great! Awesome results. I'll have to try harder on my JIllian Michaels sessions lol.
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I wish this is how my results look. I almost wish I hadn't posted mine :-(
  • RichOC
    RichOC Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Those results are awesome! Nice to see your hardwork and dedication pay off.
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I wish this is how my results look. I almost wish I hadn't posted mine :-(

What? I saw your post and you should be proud! I know you said you gained weight, but so did I in the first week or so! I know how hard it is to motivate yourself to do it when you muscles are sore and yelling at you - but just keep doing it. During those times I'd just tell myself, "I was in full labor for 8 hours, I can do this for 20 minutes!"
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I finished and feel SO accopmlished! I did a couple of other programs with it - The biggest loser challenge wii game and Gold's Gym Cardio Workout wii game. I started 30DS on February 13 and Finished today. I am thinking about doing it one more round just to get a little more tone.

Day 1 - Day 17 - Day 30
    F25E2B8D-50DA-4E5E-9E83-43FC1719DCE9-5330-000002D6C9D2A96C.jpg

Your jeans look HOT on you in the after photo :flowerforyou: - good work!
  • jenns1964
    jenns1964 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results!
  • isefluffy44
    isefluffy44 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    A good example for me, even tho' I am more Rubenesque than you were.
  • Smittysmama
    Options
    Omg!!! Awesome!
  • wifey103188
    Options
    WOW you look great!!!!! GREAT JOB!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!