Pop tarts vs. Toaster Strudel

Options
191011121315»

Replies

• StrudelNudelBlazeIt
    Options
    All you mother****ers talkin mess bout my p-tarts is basic hos that gon get capped!!!!1

POP TARTS 4 LYFE!!! DROWN MY *kitten* IN FROSTED STRAWBERRY GOODENSS, BETCH!!11one
    I don't know about you- but I don't like the crusty *kitten* seminal fluid that coats poop farts- that will give you anal leakage up in dis hizzuh. I get dat strudel, lick dem icing off mah fingahs, so you best be steppin you **** gargling ****boy!
  • popTarts4LYFE
    Options
    mufukka getcha head on str8!!! you ain't got **** on my kellogg's tarts!!

toaster strudels were engineered by hitler in the late 70s to **** OUR WOMEN and PLOW OUR GOOD AMERICAN FIELDS

ITS TIME TO WAKE THE **** UP AMERICA

PILSBERY IS NAZIS AND HITLER IS THEIR GOLDEN GOD

look mufukka all is tryna say iz toaster strudel taste like a fat **** in my ear and pop tarts is like the dankest dro i ever huffed on

POPTARTS FOR REAL THOUGH, *****ES NEEDA RECOGNIZE!!!!!111 DOWN WITH PILSBURY NAZIS!1111eleven
  • StrudelNudelBlazeIt
    Options
    Look Iunno what shyyt you down wif smokin' on (hit me up guh if you wanz to bang da rocks), but frankly sir I find your disregard for quality ingredients to be ****ing disgusting like some gorilla ****. Like dat vietnam warfare ****. Straight struttin cowuhd. I got da flake, you got da fake. DAYUMMMMM YO GOINA JAIL NA! I'LL TAKE DEM CHARGES DOE I"LL TAKE DEM CHARGES BETCHU WONT SWING DOE. MUTHA****A WITH YO NASTY *kitten* KELLOGS BULL**** LOOKIN LIKE KERMIT THE FROGS BOOTEH HOLE. You and yo ashy *kitten* poptarts best be movin on to the next town for I lay some knowledge on yo *kitten*.

Look when my strudel comin out da oven- **** be toasty
    but you can't even say you gonzta put a tart in no oven, **** be nasty like nesferatu. FILM!

*****. SWERVE. SKERT. NIQQA.
    EDIT: Spelling. Sorry about that folks.
  • popTarts4LYFE
    Options
    aight imma get my gat we settle this ***** on the SKREETS MUFUKKA
  • StrudelNudelBlazeIt
    Options
    aight imma get my gat we settle this ***** on the SKREETS MUFUKKA
    Negro. I will drop yo *kitten* like a watermelon on the fourth of july. Sploosh niqqa!
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    All you mother****ers talkin mess bout my p-tarts is basic hos that gon get capped!!!!1

POP TARTS 4 LYFE!!! DROWN MY *kitten* IN FROSTED STRAWBERRY GOODENSS, BETCH!!11one

Thread_Necromancy_3038_zpse042385b.jpg