Replies

• babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    7 at a snails pace :sick:
  • graceire
    graceire Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I'm only on page 2 of the comments, but I just want to congratulate everyone on their achievements. Especially those who lost in the triple digits! I have a total of 100 to lose, with 80lbs more to go. I've been inspired by you all! :smile:
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    I guess I have another 30 pounds to lose

You've got a lot more to do than lose some weight.
  • CrystalRenee2013
    CrystalRenee2013 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    1st goal weight i'm 21 pounds away from reaching but my main goal is another 30 pounds after I loose the last 21!!
  • jade2112
    jade2112 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    17 pounds.
  • Footballisdashit
    Options
    10-15
  • karenboy29687
    karenboy29687 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    None. Exceeded my goal. Working on maintaining good eating habits, as well as building/maintaining muscle????
  • burnooger
    burnooger Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    49 lbs:) Just hit ONEderland!!:)
  • wtw0n
    wtw0n Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    About 20kg (44lbs). I'm getting there, slowly but surely.
  • tvanhooser
    tvanhooser Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    26 by my scale, 36.8 by any medical scale I've been on in the last 3 months. I'm going with my scale cause even by the doctor's scale, I will be middle of healthy BMI range when I get there which is all I really want, regardless of what I look like.
  • buffcleb
    buffcleb Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    8 pounds give or take... then I will maintain and reevaluate
  • Ari112233
    Ari112233 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    8 more pounds unless I convert fat to muscle, and Lose inches instead of pounds. Would like to get bf% down to the mid to low 20s. The plan is nrol4w now and eating more, after losing 16 pounds with lots off cardio and 1200/1400 Cals a day
  • christinawshere
    christinawshere Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    34 till my goal weight!
  • curlyloca
    curlyloca Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    20 for my first goal.
  • xXxHBICxXx
    xXxHBICxXx Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    22 and this will be the hardest yet.
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    I'm down about 66 pounds so far, but honestly I have seen the sizes drop so much faster since I started lifting heavy. In fact, it's giving me some amazing hourglass proportions. My cousin told me this week that she had been looking at old pictures of us together last year, and it struck her how much weight I've lost. She said that she knows that I haven't lost a whole person, but it LOOKS like I have. What can I say? I'm fully 4 sizes smaller than the last time I was this weight. So, I really have no idea how much weight I have left to lose, because I have no idea how my body will look at different weights now that I'm lifting. What used to be a size 14 weight for me may well end up a size 10 weight.

Body recomposition is a beautiful thing.

Hearing stories like this definitely motivates me to start lifting. I can't wait to begin this coming month. :)
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    I have 10 more pounds to go till I am at my goal weight. I am going to start lifting soon though and maybe I'll decide if I drop sizes that I don't really need to drop much weight.
  • MrsRC
    MrsRC Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    27lb and stuck!!:frown:
  • WhiteGirlWasted13
    WhiteGirlWasted13 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    One hundred eleven pounds to go. I've lost 30 as of this morning. I guess I need to break it up into smaller goals. :/
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    50lbs. Long way but I'll do it :-)