HOW MUCH MORE DO YOU HAVE?

Options

Replies

• NightMagic5
    NightMagic5 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I have 22.2 pounds to lose. Can't wait to get back into my thin clothes.
  • denezy
    denezy Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    4 pant sizes.
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    On a dirty bulk atm probably going to have to cut at least 20lbs a few months down the road.
    what is the point of a dirty bulk?

To gain mass. Just like any other bulk. It's just dirty because the food tastes better.

Not because it's all like "bulk me baby, bulk me alllllll night"?. Now I'm a smidge disappointed. Only a smidge, though, because food is yummy.

Mix your bulk with a PopTart, and I'm in!

Heck, if we're bulking we get a box of poptarts!!!! Extra dirty!
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    How is this a Success Story?

Because, we all are sharing how far we have come along with what we need to do to get to the next point! :)

You can pour liquor on each other and start licking each other as means of consuming alcohol which would somehow reduce the weight but that still doesn't make it a success story...

Well this is actually under the "Motivation and Support" board, not the "Success Story" board.

Weird - it started under the success board :huh:

*Twilight Zone music playing*

Maybe the mods moved it?

Possibly, they defo deleted at least one post - was weird how they were moving pages while I was replying :laugh:
  • OspreyVista
    OspreyVista Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    As of right now m goal is set to 130 so 5.4 more lbs to lose! But depending on how I look in the mirror, I may lose more than that.
  • 2tall4thisworld
    2tall4thisworld Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I have 11 more lbs to lose! :)
  • jillybeansalad
    jillybeansalad Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    9% less bodyfat. I've lost 6% so far.
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    As of today I have 26 pounds to lose!!
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    I am trying to burn over all body fat at this point. Not bulking up. But I do lift weights for certain areas, underarm fat, leg fat, ect.

Lifting weights helps burn fat. Eating too much is what causes bulk.

And even then, as a woman, it's still hard to get bulky. You have to try really hard to achieve that. It doesn't happen accidently.

I'm becoming less and less concerned with what the scales say. I'm more interested in how I look in the mirror, my clothing sizes, and how little jiggle I have.

I lift heavy weights. I haven't lost any actual weight in awhile, but I'm down another pants size and I am regularly getting compliments on how awesome I am looking. That works for me.
  • claireyf12
    claireyf12 Posts: 106
    Options
    about 30(ish)
  • tashiaberman
    tashiaberman Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    A lot!
  • __RANDY__
    __RANDY__ Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    i'm at my goal weight I just have the wrong amount of body fat.
  • AtlantaBob
    AtlantaBob Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    50. It would have been 10, but I backslid. No, it wasn't sliding, it was more like jumping with both feet. Stopped the beer and started counting calories. Only way to do it AND with support from you guys of course.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    I am lost and confuse. I used be bodybuilder but not anymore. I do not agree with BMI. I know I carries 139 lbs of lean mass to my body frame and yet I weight at 184 lbs. I figure go lowest I can go is 164 lbs with 15% bodyfat? I just confuse now.... Anyone had same problems like me?

How do you know how much LBM you have? How tall are you out of interest?

And if you have a decent amount of LBM, the BMI is not a useful tool.
  • EmmaKarney
    EmmaKarney Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Only a few pounds now - my ticker says 6lb but honestly I don't know.

My tummy is still a little too wobbly - but that's the last "problem area"

Exciting times to be almost at my goal.
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options

Me too.

Aiming to shift around 13lbs fat then it's bulking time.
  • mxcum167
    mxcum167 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I've got 38lbs to go. :smile:
  • tabbykat6802
    tabbykat6802 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    5-10 lbs. almost there yea! Then I want to work on more toning/strengthening my body. 3 c-sections and bad food habits have left me with lots of flab.
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options

FTW!
  • Chris99mu
    Chris99mu Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    dont have an exact weight i want to be at anything under 140 is good. i have been stuck at 140 but i do alot of weight training and since muscle weights more than fat i guess i want to just be at 15% body fat. id be happy

Not trying to be snarky, but I was under the impression that 1 lb of muscle weighs the same as 1 lb of fat. They just sit differently related to body composition (fat is globular and asymmetrical whereas skeletal muscle is striated and more densely packed) School me. Someone. Please.