HOW MUCH MORE DO YOU HAVE?

Options

Replies

• shosho420
    shosho420 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    On a dirty bulk atm probably going to have to cut at least 20lbs a few months down the road.
    what is the point of a dirty bulk?
  • Liftnlove
    Liftnlove Posts: 235
    Options
    Not worth the possible strike.

:flowerforyou:

I bow before the queen of self-restraint.... you are a wise and beautiful blue woman quirkytizzy... indeed

:flowerforyou:
  • amypomm
    amypomm Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    26!
  • keepitcroosh
    keepitcroosh Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    25 to 30lbs.I find that this is the hardest part! I do eat fairly well, and exercise, but it just doesn't come off as "easy" as id hope. I do work hard every day, exercise 6x a week, and eat clean with the occasional cheat meal. Lately those meals consist of air popped popcorn, nothing too crazy. I hope I can lose more by summer!
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    On a dirty bulk atm probably going to have to cut at least 20lbs a few months down the road.

To gain mass. Just like any other bulk. It's just dirty because the food tastes better.
  • shosho420
    shosho420 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    25 to 30lbs.I find that this is the hardest part!
    Hey you look great though right now. Good job so far.
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options

To gain mass. Just like any other bulk. It's just dirty because the food tastes better.

I can't wait until I get to dirty bulk :drinker:
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    I have about 20 pounds of fat I'd like to lose and about 25 lbs of muscle I'd like to gain. I'm trying to interlace them over time so my weight will stay mostly the same.
    There are very specific exercises to burn that underarm wing fat (I had a person trainer so that isn't up for debate), obviously over all body fat must be the main goal, but doing your daily arm routine isn't going to hurt anything.
    I need to become a personal trainer so that I can say things that nobody is allowed to debate. Then I can declare myself capable of defying gravity and rule the world!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I know there is no such thing as spot reducing lol omg. Seriously? I do tones of cardio to burn over all fat, that is my main goal, I use the other stuff to build muscle....lol

followed by
    There are very specific exercises to burn that underarm wing fat (I had a person trainer so that isn't up for debate), obviously over all body fat must be the main goal, but doing your daily arm routine isn't going to hurt anything.

Those two statements contradict each other.

You cannot spot reduce and yes a personal trainer can be wrong so that can be up for debate.
    Can you not bring your pissy attitudes and bull**** drama from other topics into this one? You waste of spaces are getting blocked. I could link to you one of the thousands of articles online that talk about those specific arm routines. YOU can build muscle in specific spots DERP. But if there is fat over lapping it there is no point. Now you two morons with your negative bull**** are getting blocked. Stop posting stalking me at every chance and then claiming I am the one with no life.

Wow. Not sure what they did to deserve that, or even really what's going on here, but you sound really angry. Unfortunately, I will be blocking you now as I like to minimize this kind of negativity in my life.

Best of luck in all your fitness and health goals. :flowerforyou:
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options

I need to become a personal trainer so that I can say things that nobody is allowed to debate. Then I can declare myself capable of defying gravity and rule the world!

I can fly. I swear. I promise. Just as long as you don't ask for pics.
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options

Not because it's all like "bulk me baby, bulk me alllllll night"?. Now I'm a smidge disappointed. Only a smidge, though, because food is yummy.
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options

A person trainer, not a personAL trainer, Serp. Perhaps you already are a person trainer? I am!
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options

OOOOH! Could you please share your underarm wing fat burning routine? I'm sure so many would be interested in that since you just said that spot fat reducing is not possible. I'm curious, which bit is not up for debate? Or was the fact that you had a personal trainer not up for debate?
    Ahhh the sheep have arrived. Please circle jerk in another topic. UHHH ewwwwww. I see why you got offended. BLOCKED

why so hostile? now I am afraid to ask what you think of my progress picture...i have worked very hard lifting heavy and doing cardio to improve my body.
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options

Have you not looked at your own profile picture, Serp? You are there, buddy. Now,get out your crown and declare yourself ruler!

Handstands are mighty impressive, you are amazing :)
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options

OOOOH! Could you please share your underarm wing fat burning routine? I'm sure so many would be interested in that since you just said that spot fat reducing is not possible. I'm curious, which bit is not up for debate? Or was the fact that you had a personal trainer not up for debate?
    Ahhh the sheep have arrived. Please circle jerk in another topic. UHHH ewwwwww. I see why you got offended. BLOCKED

Actually, I wasn't offended at all. I would have to think that you or your opinions matter in order to be offended.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    I know there is no such thing as spot reducing lol omg. Seriously? I do tones of cardio to burn over all fat, that is my main goal, I use the other stuff to build muscle....lol

followed by

Those two statements contradict each other.

You cannot spot reduce and yes a personal trainer can be wrong so that can be up for debate.
    Can you not bring your pissy attitudes and bull**** drama from other topics into this one? You waste of spaces are getting blocked. I could link to you one of the thousands of articles online that talk about those specific arm routines. YOU can build muscle in specific spots DERP. But if there is fat over lapping it there is no point. Now you two morons with your negative bull**** are getting blocked. Stop posting stalking me at every chance and then claiming I am the one with no life.

Wow. Not sure what they did to deserve that, or even really what's going on here, but you sound really angry. Unfortunately, I will be blocking you now as I like to minimize this kind of negativity in my life.

Best of luck in all your fitness and health goals. :flowerforyou:

What he said. I don't see how quoting what you said in this very thread is off topic.

As for the actual topic... I've been maintaining for almost two years, and no longer care what the scale says.
  • Chris99mu
    Chris99mu Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    7 lbs

Oh. I see the post has jumped the track. Well, I'm still holding at 7 to go. Now to read....
  • GnomeLover1984
    Options
    5 lbs.
  • Liftnlove
    Liftnlove Posts: 235
    Options

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That's why I became one...now everything I say is 100% fact that can never be disputed....NEVER!! IT...IS...AWESOME!!! :drinker: (still working on the world domination thing...that one's a bit tricky, but I don't have all those scary snakes to help me out, so maybe you'll have better luck!!)
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options

Have you not looked at your own profile picture, Serp? You are there, buddy. Now,get out your crown and declare yourself ruler!

Handstands are mighty impressive, you are amazing :)
    The crown keeps falling off when I'm upside down. It makes headstands unpleasant too. ;)