HOW MUCH MORE DO YOU HAVE?

Options

Replies

• fbcarlson
    fbcarlson Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    104 and counting! Once I get there I will reevaluate.

Great job everyone on your progress!
  • hippy2skippy
    hippy2skippy Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    5lbs to my mini goal (by April 30), 15lbs to my ultimate goal (by June 30). I plan to get there with a lot of walking ... just as soon as winter decides to leave the mid-Atlantic US!!!
  • SpecialSundae
    SpecialSundae Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I'm down 11kg and have another 11kg to go to my goal weight, then I'll get my BF% tested by something more accurate than scales and reassess. I'm loving the big, heavy weights so I might start a bulk after that.
  • taylorckt1
    taylorckt1 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    i was feeling good, this morning, but now thinking about the 150 pounds more (deep depression) :-)

Please don't feel bad...we are all in different places in our journey and started at different places as well...Every achievement is an ACHIEVEMENT...you didn't get to your starting or current weight overnight and you won't get to your goal weight overnight...embrace the journey and celebrate every ounce you get rid of because it will never come back and you are getting closer to the goal

I have 83 more pounds to go and that number seems high BUT then I rembers that the current weight I am at now I haven't seen in 20 years so I am going to celebrate no matter what...I feel better, I sleep better, I enjoy sex better, I am active, I am getting sexier in my clothes, I can say no to certain things, I am encouraging others...

Do I have bad days? YES...but I don't get stuck in them....I move on with forgiveness because it is not going to be easy BUT it is going to be worth it!

God Bless...YOU CAN & WILL DO THIS!!!!!
  • fishsticks913
    fishsticks913 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Right now.... about 27.4 till my goal... which is to lose 50 by my birthday September 13th! And I know that each pound is going to get harder and harder... so I'm going to need to be pushed....
  • straightedg4lif
    straightedg4lif Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    48 more for me...almost halfway there!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    I'm down 11kg and have another 11kg to go to my goal weight, then I'll get my BF% tested by something more accurate than scales and reassess. I'm loving the big, heavy weights so I might start a bulk after that.

I reached my goal weight/BF% about a month ago and have just started a bulk myself to increase my muscle mass and to increase my strength gains. Good luck with yours :flowerforyou:
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    9 lbs!

Yep
  • kuntry_navy
    kuntry_navy Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    3% bodyfat
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    I dont know.

I am going by the mirror, and how much body fat i see.
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Ideally 15 and see from there, Not really about the scale so much as how I look and feel.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    On a dirty bulk atm probably going to have to cut at least 20lbs a few months down the road.
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    21 pounds but I'm really looking to get into my size 10 jeans (I'm a 12 now) and a healthy bodyfat range.
  • Baileys83
    Baileys83 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    8lb to go, 18lb down... is this late bit that I find so hard! May 13th is my goal - arghhhh!!
  • dogo187
    dogo187 Posts: 376
    Options
    2lbs to my next goal which will be 150lbs done...but probably another 20 to 25lbs after that...
  • ihad
    ihad Posts: 7,462 Member
    Options
    31lbs to go! Sounds a lot but I've set my target date at September 2013 so I'm hoping it's achievable with a bit of effort (and will power!)

At the halfway point I'm thinking of flipping my ticker to show lbs to go instead of lbs lost - don't ask me why but it feels right in my head :)
    I lost like 30 pounds easily and then it just stopped.

Have you thought about lifting some heavy weights to build more muscle? Muscle mass burns more calories than fat tissue, and can raise your daily burn.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

I reached my goal weight/BF% about a month ago and have just started a bulk myself to increase my muscle mass and to increase my strength gains. Good luck with yours :flowerforyou:

Awesome. It's refreshing to read about women who don't just look at the scale weight, but also consider getting healthier and stronger by adding some muscle mass.

:flowerforyou:

(As for me, I have about five pounds of a total of fifteen left from my next mini-GW and then I'll start building again from there...hopefully by mid- end-May...probably a little slower build this time than last time though.)
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Ticker says 2 pounds, but I am really more concerned with lowering my body fat percentage through lifting weights. Starting again this week. Here's a link to my "whole story."

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/918358-they-cut-my-head-open-your-excuse-is-invalid
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I was 5lbs from goal, then I gained 10lbs on purpose in order to gain muscle, now I have about 10-15 left depending on where I want to stop due to the new muscle.
  • tjsoccermom
    tjsoccermom Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    94 more to go, and then will decide from there. It'll will be far more about how I feel and look versus the number on the scale. Great job everyone!!