HOW MUCH MORE DO YOU HAVE?

Options

Replies

• PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    I'm down about 66 pounds so far, but honestly I have seen the sizes drop so much faster since I started lifting heavy. In fact, it's giving me some amazing hourglass proportions. My cousin told me this week that she had been looking at old pictures of us together last year, and it struck her how much weight I've lost. She said that she knows that I haven't lost a whole person, but it LOOKS like I have. What can I say? I'm fully 4 sizes smaller than the last time I was this weight. So, I really have no idea how much weight I have left to lose, because I have no idea how my body will look at different weights now that I'm lifting. What used to be a size 14 weight for me may well end up a size 10 weight.

Body recomposition is a beautiful thing.

:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:

:heart:
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    Not worth the possible strike.

My thoughts exactly
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    There are very specific exercises to burn that underarm wing fat (I had a person trainer so that isn't up for debate), obviously over all body fat must be the main goal, but doing your daily arm routine isn't going to hurt anything.
    I need to become a personal trainer so that I can say things that nobody is allowed to debate. Then I can declare myself capable of defying gravity and rule the world!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That's why I became one...now everything I say is 100% fact that can never be disputed....NEVER!! IT...IS...AWESOME!!! :drinker: (still working on the world domination thing...that one's a bit tricky, but I don't have all those scary snakes to help me out, so maybe you'll have better luck!!)
    I need some head exercises that will spot remove fat so my crown will fit better. Since you're a personal trainer can you declare some for me? I'll pay you in snakes.
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    On a dirty bulk atm probably going to have to cut at least 20lbs a few months down the road.
    what is the point of a dirty bulk?

To gain mass. Just like any other bulk. It's just dirty because the food tastes better.

I can't wait until I get to dirty bulk :drinker:

I fantasise about this too.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    How is this a Success Story?

Because, we all are sharing how far we have come along with what we need to do to get to the next point! :)

You can pour liquor on each other and start licking each other as means of consuming alcohol which would somehow reduce the weight but that still doesn't make it a success story...

Well this is actually under the "Motivation and Support" board, not the "Success Story" board.
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options

Because, we all are sharing how far we have come along with what we need to do to get to the next point! :)

You can pour liquor on each other and start licking each other as means of consuming alcohol which would somehow reduce the weight but that still doesn't make it a success story...

Well this is actually under the "Motivation and Support" board, not the "Success Story" board.

Weird - it started under the success board :huh:
  • randysbombshellgirl
    randysbombshellgirl Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Been trying to loose the last elusive 5 for 3 months now :grumble:
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    31lbs to go! Sounds a lot but I've set my target date at September 2013 so I'm hoping it's achievable with a bit of effort (and will power!)

At the halfway point I'm thinking of flipping my ticker to show lbs to go instead of lbs lost - don't ask me why but it feels right in my head :)
    I lost like 30 pounds easily and then it just stopped.

Have you thought about lifting some heavy weights to build more muscle? Muscle mass burns more calories than fat tissue, and can raise your daily burn.
    Yes I know. I just picked up my cardio activity and now I haven't weighed myself in like two weeks. So idk

Yes, try decreasing your cardio and increasing strength training.
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    I am trying to burn over all body fat at this point. Not bulking up. But I do lift weights for certain areas, underarm fat, leg fat, ect.

Lifting weights helps burn fat. Eating too much is what causes bulk.
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    FWIW my ticker says 11lbs, but that's only because I want to lower my body % before I bulk.

I think when you are within 5-10lbs it's not really a realistic target as your weight can fluctuate on a daily basis by about half a stone.

I prefer the mirror, tape measure and bf% as signifiers of where I am in relation to my goals.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    None.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    31lbs to go! Sounds a lot but I've set my target date at September 2013 so I'm hoping it's achievable with a bit of effort (and will power!)

At the halfway point I'm thinking of flipping my ticker to show lbs to go instead of lbs lost - don't ask me why but it feels right in my head :)
    I lost like 30 pounds easily and then it just stopped.

That's really too bad. You should look into lifting. :flowerforyou:
  • tori0248
    tori0248 Posts: 1
    Options
    dont have an exact weight i want to be at anything under 140 is good. i have been stuck at 140 but i do alot of weight training and since muscle weights more than fat i guess i want to just be at 15% body fat. id be happy
  • purplecharm
    purplecharm Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    30 lbs to get to my goal weight and 45 lbs to get to my ultimate goal weight
  • WendyTerry420
    Options

Weird - it started under the success board :huh:

*Twilight Zone music playing*

Maybe the mods moved it?
  • CristinaL1983
    CristinaL1983 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    2.6 lbs to my healthy BMI

12.6 lbs of fat to my ideal body fat %

I may overshoot a little then do a brief bulk/cut cycle but I'm not really sure yet. I'll have to see when I get there.
  • tabithacate
    tabithacate Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    45 I think! I have lost 25. Hopefully by summer time I will be at my goal weight.
  • alychil820
    alychil820 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    33! I can do it!
  • Liftnlove
    Liftnlove Posts: 235
    Options
    There are very specific exercises to burn that underarm wing fat (I had a person trainer so that isn't up for debate), obviously over all body fat must be the main goal, but doing your daily arm routine isn't going to hurt anything.
    I need to become a personal trainer so that I can say things that nobody is allowed to debate. Then I can declare myself capable of defying gravity and rule the world!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That's why I became one...now everything I say is 100% fact that can never be disputed....NEVER!! IT...IS...AWESOME!!! :drinker: (still working on the world domination thing...that one's a bit tricky, but I don't have all those scary snakes to help me out, so maybe you'll have better luck!!)
    I need some head exercises that will spot remove fat so my crown will fit better. Since you're a personal trainer can you declare some for me? I'll pay you in snakes.

You are in LUCK!! As it happens, repeatedly banging your head on a desk is the BEST way to spot-reduce head fat. You've probably already been doing this today if you've spent any time on these forums, so you should be good to go...

please send the snakes FedEx...I don't really trust USPS with live creatures. Ohh, and I prefer boas...they sound the most feathery.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    On a dirty bulk atm probably going to have to cut at least 20lbs a few months down the road.
    what is the point of a dirty bulk?

To gain mass. Just like any other bulk. It's just dirty because the food tastes better.

Not because it's all like "bulk me baby, bulk me alllllll night"?. Now I'm a smidge disappointed. Only a smidge, though, because food is yummy.

Mix your bulk with a PopTart, and I'm in!