HOW MUCH MORE DO YOU HAVE?

Options

Replies

• Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to lose 6# - my ultimate goal where I would feel comforatable with 'wiggle room' would be 12#
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    2lbs to my next goal which will be 150lbs done...but probably another 20 to 25lbs after that...

AmaZING!!!
  • weese17
    weese17 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I'm in a bulking phase now, trying to build some muscle. Eating 4500 calories a day isn't fun, but somebody's gotta do it.
  • fit4life626
    fit4life626 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    8 pounds..it's TAKING FOREVER!!!
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    31lbs to go! Sounds a lot but I've set my target date at September 2013 so I'm hoping it's achievable with a bit of effort (and will power!)

At the halfway point I'm thinking of flipping my ticker to show lbs to go instead of lbs lost - don't ask me why but it feels right in my head :)
    I lost like 30 pounds easily and then it just stopped.

Have you thought about lifting some heavy weights to build more muscle? Muscle mass burns more calories than fat tissue, and can raise your daily burn.

^ Definitely this. Nothing like a tight and muscular woman!
  • AngelaBianco82
    AngelaBianco82 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    70 plus :(
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    15-20 pounds to go. I realized the reason my Pilates was burning the pounds earlier was because of muscle strength. So I upped to a more difficult Pilates and have added some weights.

I can feel the tightening and toning already. Moving up with heavier weights will rock the bikini I want to wear this summer.
  • Madux1818
    Madux1818 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    i was feeling good, this morning, but now thinking about the 150 pounds more (deep depression) :-)

Please don't feel bad...we are all in different places in our journey and started at different places as well...Every achievement is an ACHIEVEMENT...you didn't get to your starting or current weight overnight and you won't get to your goal weight overnight...embrace the journey and celebrate every ounce you get rid of because it will never come back and you are getting closer to the goal

I have 83 more pounds to go and that number seems high BUT then I rembers that the current weight I am at now I haven't seen in 20 years so I am going to celebrate no matter what...I feel better, I sleep better, I enjoy sex better, I am active, I am getting sexier in my clothes, I can say no to certain things, I am encouraging others...

Do I have bad days? YES...but I don't get stuck in them....I move on with forgiveness because it is not going to be easy BUT it is going to be worth it!

God Bless...YOU CAN & WILL DO THIS!!!!!

I Like your attitude Taylor!!!
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I don't care how many more pounds I lose. I just want to un-squish-ify myself by dropping more body fat. I'm at 22% now looking to get down to 16%. Then I will gain pounds with heavy weights as I start bulking.
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I no longer care about scale weight - but I would like to lose 5 inches off my stomach, 3 off my waist, and 5 off my hips. Already lost one in each area with weight lilfting and have high hopes for the next 6 months.
  • wisteria55
    wisteria55 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    76 more pounds, have already lost 25...
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    I'm down about 66 pounds so far, but honestly I have seen the sizes drop so much faster since I started lifting heavy. In fact, it's giving me some amazing hourglass proportions. My cousin told me this week that she had been looking at old pictures of us together last year, and it struck her how much weight I've lost. She said that she knows that I haven't lost a whole person, but it LOOKS like I have. What can I say? I'm fully 4 sizes smaller than the last time I was this weight. So, I really have no idea how much weight I have left to lose, because I have no idea how my body will look at different weights now that I'm lifting. What used to be a size 14 weight for me may well end up a size 10 weight.

Body recomposition is a beautiful thing.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    I'm down about 66 pounds so far, but honestly I have seen the sizes drop so much faster since I started lifting heavy. In fact, it's giving me some amazing hourglass proportions. My cousin told me this week that she had been looking at old pictures of us together last year, and it struck her how much weight I've lost. She said that she knows that I haven't lost a whole person, but it LOOKS like I have. What can I say? I'm fully 4 sizes smaller than the last time I was this weight. So, I really have no idea how much weight I have left to lose, because I have no idea how my body will look at different weights now that I'm lifting. What used to be a size 14 weight for me may well end up a size 10 weight.

Body recomposition is a beautiful thing.

:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • Goal_Driven
    Goal_Driven Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    5 lbs to go (these seem to be the toughest to get off!!!) .. also hoping to see some inches shred off too.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    How is this a Success Story?
  • almc170
    almc170 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    More concerned with how I look than what I weigh. Lifting weights and getting great results!!
  • PaigeAnderson100
    PaigeAnderson100 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I am down 50 pounds and have 90 more pounds to go! :)
  • Tiffany517
    Tiffany517 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    35-40lbs :cry:
  • PaigeAnderson100
    PaigeAnderson100 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    How is this a Success Story?

Because, we all are sharing how far we have come along with what we need to do to get to the next point! :)
  • nicoleknapp754
    Options
    23 lbs to go.....to reach 120 lbs