• jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    In to learn the truth behind caviar.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    In to learn the truth behind caviar.

Caviar is ok because fish is super thermogenic because that's how it stays warm living in water
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options

Thanks for the offer but as you will read in my "predictive autobiography"
    'How I Solved The GFC, Got A Nobel Prize, Did It With Mila Kunis And Finished Bioshock Infinite In One Day' -I'm taken

Maybe he was just asking how you like your eggs in the morning?
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    By the same token, women who swallow are man-eaters.

whoaaaaaa here she comes, watch out boy she'll chew you uppppppp

*standing in line*
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Did you know that only eating whites doesn't make a difference?

I'm going to drop a little science here so don't be too intimidated, I took human biology in high school so I know what I'm talking about.

Eggs are "porous" which means they have holes in them, and absorb stuff from the environment.
    The problem is that when you keep eggs in your kitchen they are exposed to 'air fats'

Air fats occur when you cook the fat out of things in the kitchen, like a steak. That fat you cook has to go somewhere right?

So it floats around in the air and if you leave eggs uncovered the air fats get inside and make your eggs like 20000 calories each!

That's why I cook everything outside on a hot rock, that way the air fats go into the ozone and make global warming happen

laughing-hysterically.gif
  • Cyclink
    Cyclink Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Then I'm claiming that eating a seed is like eating a whole plant and eating escargo is like eating the whole fish.

That is very interesting. Would you like to write the foreword for my next journal? I sent it to Stephen Hawking for peer review and he said it could "barely be called pseudoscience"

I think that means I am close to the truth

I'd love to!
  • chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I only trust Dr Oz.

I only trust Dr. Kreiger

I only trust BABOUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!
  • chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Marty-McFly_zps4582524b.gif

ironic...just watched the first one today!!! LOL
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Did you know that only eating whites doesn't make a difference?

I'm going to drop a little science here so don't be too intimidated, I took human biology in high school so I know what I'm talking about.

Eggs are "porous" which means they have holes in them, and absorb stuff from the environment.
    The problem is that when you keep eggs in your kitchen they are exposed to 'air fats'

Air fats occur when you cook the fat out of things in the kitchen, like a steak. That fat you cook has to go somewhere right?

So it floats around in the air and if you leave eggs uncovered the air fats get inside and make your eggs like 20000 calories each!

That's why I cook everything outside on a hot rock, that way the air fats go into the ozone and make global warming happen

Wow!

This totally makes sense! Because the other week I was out with my fat friends and we went out drinking and went to dinner. I weighed myself the next morning and I gained 4 POUNDS!!

Just being around my fat friends has clearly cause me to absorb some of their air fats!!

I clearly need to not hang around them anymore.

Thanks so much OP.

:flowerforyou:

Reported for BULLYING and BODY-SHAMING. Shame on you!!! FEEL THE SHAME. VALIDATE MY NEED TO SHAME YOU. :tongue:
  • ArtGeek22
    ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    Your nutritionist took a 6-week course at the Y.........

url_zps35e225b7.png

(Hope you are trolling or double facepalm ^^)
  • diannematthews908
    diannematthews908 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Really is that true !
  • janegalt37
    janegalt37 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    By the same token, women who swallow are man-eaters.

And men who swallow, too.
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Mutant13
    Options

url_zps35e225b7.png

It's actually a 12 week course but he finished early because he was so smart and because he understood "basic chemistry and human biology" weren't overly essential
  • ArtGeek22
    ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options

url_zps35e225b7.png

It's actually a 12 week course but he finished early because he was so smart and because he understood "basic chemistry and human biology" weren't overly essential

Please tell me you are trolling.......
  • Mutant13
    Options

url_zps35e225b7.png

Please tell me you are trolling.......

Why would I troll, "Weight loss pills, Superfoods and Diet books" was the only core part of the course
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    That is very interesting. Would you like to write the foreword for my next journal? I sent it to Stephen Hawking for peer review and he said it could "barely be called pseudoscience"

Yeah, that's one step up from "not even wrong."
    Then I'm claiming that eating a seed is like eating a whole plant and eating escargo is like eating the whole fish.
    And double dipping is like putting your whole mouth in the bowl. That's gotta be some serious calories too.
  • Mutant13
    Options

Yeah, that's one step up from "not even wrong."
    And double dipping is like putting your whole mouth in the bowl. That's gotta be some serious calories too.

Incorrect. Putting your whole mouth in the bowl would save calories because only contact with your fingertips "activates" 90% of the calories in food. It's why I eat everything by kicking it into my mouth
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    Wow people.

She is OBVIOUSLY trolling.

EDIT: Funny **** though. Kudos to her!
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Reported for BULLYING and BODY-SHAMING. Shame on you!!! FEEL THE SHAME. VALIDATE MY NEED TO SHAME YOU. :tongue:

:sad: :sad: :sad: