Eggs make you fat

Options

Replies

• mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    That is very interesting. Would you like to write the foreword for my next journal? I sent it to Stephen Hawking for peer review and he said it could "barely be called pseudoscience"

I think that means I am close to the truth
    Yeah, that's one step up from "not even wrong."
    Then I'm claiming that eating a seed is like eating a whole plant and eating escargo is like eating the whole fish.
    And double dipping is like putting your whole mouth in the bowl. That's gotta be some serious calories too.

Incorrect. Putting your whole mouth in the bowl would save calories because only contact with your fingertips "activates" 90% of the calories in food. It's why I eat everything by kicking it into my mouth

No, I read a book that said if you kick food into your mouth that it causes the earth's axis to tilt more.

And the last thing we want is the universe to buzz on us and lock up.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    That is very interesting. Would you like to write the foreword for my next journal? I sent it to Stephen Hawking for peer review and he said it could "barely be called pseudoscience"

Then I'm claiming that eating a seed is like eating a whole plant and eating escargo is like eating the whole fish.
    And double dipping is like putting your whole mouth in the bowl. That's gotta be some serious calories too.

Incorrect. Putting your whole mouth in the bowl would save calories because only contact with your fingertips "activates" 90% of the calories in food. It's why I eat everything by kicking it into my mouth

No, I read a book that said if you kick food into your mouth that it causes the earth's axis to tilt more.

If the earth tilted gravity might shift and we would weigh less! Duh!
  • amyk225
    amyk225 Posts: 154
    Options
    mmmm well maybe i shud stop eating about 20 eggs a week, im getting fat.
  • mrphil86
    Options

If the earth tilted gravity might shift and we would weigh less! Duh!

Or weigh more! :sick:

This is the reason why the spork was invented!
  • migueltavares
    Options
    My dreams make more sense than your doctor.
  • ArtGeek22
    ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    Your nutritionist took a 6-week course at the Y.........

url_zps35e225b7.png

It's actually a 12 week course but he finished early because he was so smart and because he understood "basic chemistry and human biology" weren't overly essential

Please tell me you are trolling.......

Why would I troll, "Weight loss pills, Superfoods and Diet books" was the only core part of the course

Ok, you can message me your reputable sources that supportant your info if you want. (but still hope your joking because this thread is hilarious :laugh:)
  • amyk225
    amyk225 Posts: 154
    Options
    Does this mean easter eggs make you fat too?
    no maybe we will just eat easter eggs instead??? ive just had one:)
  • 7opoundsin16weeks
    7opoundsin16weeks Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    so based on this logic.. you as a zygote are the same as you right now.. give me a break man
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    Lmao!!!!!!!:drinker: :laugh:
  • mrphil86
    Options
    Your nutritionist took a 6-week course at the Y.........

url_zps35e225b7.png

It's actually a 12 week course but he finished early because he was so smart and because he understood "basic chemistry and human biology" weren't overly essential

Please tell me you are trolling.......

Why would I troll, "Weight loss pills, Superfoods and Diet books" was the only core part of the course

Ok, you can message me your reputable sources that supportant your info if you want. (but still hope your joking because :laugh:)

Uh... well my next door neighbor did a study by feeding his goldfishes nothing but weight loss pills and shakology.

They did fine so Y U NOT AXPET TEH RESULTS?!
  • PinkNinjaKitty
    PinkNinjaKitty Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    L M A O!! :laugh:
  • abrandar27
    Options
    That’s not science that ridiculous. Eggs are very good for you if you don't overdo. Hi protein low calories. If a Dr. really told you that-- get a different one.
  • bodiva88
    bodiva88 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Does this mean easter eggs make you fat too?

Noooo eat the Easter eggs, they didn`t come from a:glasses: chicken

No, they came from a rabbit. So each one has the calories of an entire rabbit! DUH!
  • doc800
    doc800 Posts: 148
    Options
    Awesome when this person takes more courses at the Y please post the findings.
  • xprettyreckless
    xprettyreckless Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    hahhahahaha thanks for the good laugh, appreciate it :D
  • TheWinman
    TheWinman Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Somehow I have lost 50+ pounds while at the same time eating eggs just about everyday.
  • barbaratrollman
    barbaratrollman Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Hi guys

Just wanted to share something my nutritionist told me.

Eggs make you fat because if you understand biology, 1 egg=1 chicken.
    So have 2 eggs for breakfast is EXACTLY THE SAME as eating 2 whole chickens! It's science?

My sources on this are good because my nutritionist did a 6 week course at the Y.

P.S drink Shakeology

LMAO!
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    Hi guys

Just wanted to share something my nutritionist told me.

Eggs make you fat because if you understand biology, 1 egg=1 chicken.
    So have 2 eggs for breakfast is EXACTLY THE SAME as eating 2 whole chickens! It's science?

My sources on this are good because my nutritionist did a 6 week course at the Y.

P.S drink Shakeology

well clearly that's why grains make you fat too. because if you plant a single grain in the ground, it grows into a huge plant, so if you eat like 200 or so grains at a sitting... you know think how many grains of rice you'd eat in one serving of curry and rice, or how many grains of wheat make up a loaf of bread.... well each of those grains is a whole entire plant....

ALSO the DNA in every single cell contain the entire instructions to make a complete adult individual of that species, and everything we eat is a living thing made of cells, so it all contains DNA so it's like every cell we eat is like eating a whole entire adult animal, like if you eat a beef steak that's millions of cells so it's like eating millions of cows at one sitting............ no wonder there's an obesity epidemic...

WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIIIIIIIIEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aaaagggghhhh!!!!! *runs around like headless chicken*
  • mrphil86
    Options
    That’s not science that ridiculous. Eggs are very good for you if you don't overdo. Hi protein low calories. If a Dr. really told you that-- get a different one.

Is that you Dr. Sheldon Cooper?!

I think it is :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • AskTheStorm
    Options
    God, then I'm the fattest person ever then :D

*Off to eat 10 eggs