3 most annoying posts

Replies

• xTJSx
    xTJSx Posts: 106
    I dont get it. Am I supposed to eat my exercise calories back? I am really not sure of what my NET food intake is. Can you help with that also?

^^^^

This
  • Emmea2729
    Emmea2729 Posts: 100 Member
    but.... what DOES net calories mean?
  • You are truly an idiot beyond compare! The only friend that you now have is your smart phone and I would venture to say that it thinks you are stupid .OH MY.there is no cure for stupid. You are doomed for all eternity .Try to get a life and stop being a jerk!
  • koshkasmum
    koshkasmum Posts: 276 Member
    Rule 7: Never be afraid to ask stupid questions. They are far easier to deal with than stupid mistakes.
  • shmoony
    shmoony Posts: 237 Member
    Imagine that, you only have 5 friends! lol

Did you really just "lol" about the amount of MFP freinds I have? All of my friends are actual people that I can see.

For some reason, I doubt you have that many real friends also. JJJJUUUUUUSSSSSSTTTTTTT a hunch!

Au contraire. Many people really enjoy my dry wit.

Are you telling us that this thread you started is your idea of "dry wit"? lol

C'mon, if you're going to be a Dbag at least own it.

I own it, it was not intended to be witty. I was simply responding to your suggestion that I don't have friends in real life.
  • TheWinman
    TheWinman Posts: 684 Member

Did you really just "lol" about the amount of MFP freinds I have? All of my friends are actual people that I can see.

For some reason, I doubt you have that many real friends also. JJJJUUUUUUSSSSSSTTTTTTT a hunch!

Are you telling us that this thread you started is your idea of "dry wit"? lol

C'mon, if you're going to be a Dbag at least own it.

I own it, it was not intended to be witty. I was simply responding to your suggestion that I don't have friends in real life.

Just checking. I'm glad that you're owning your dbaggery. I don't doubt that you have some like minded friends.
  • As far as I can tell there's no requirement for answering someones question. If you think it's ridiculous - ignore it! Get on with your life and only participate in posts that you deem worthy. Problem solved.
  • bethlaf
    bethlaf Posts: 954 Member
    I know this is a really difficult concept, but there is this thing that we refer to as "ignoring" where you simply avoid topics you don't care to reply to. I know. It's a really hard thing for some folks, but I promise, with enough practice, you can master this skill.

AWESOMENESS!

BACK to OP...

Personally I don't mind these questions, these are people asking questions and needing Help.
    if the search function on the board was optimized , that would be a different story, but... its not the best,

maybe you in your great wisdom should offer to compile those 3 answers into a comprehensive answer guide that we could then stick to the top of the board .... and if not, the only other response I can say is ...

"troll in the dungeon"
  • Chris99mu
    Chris99mu Posts: 352 Member

Au contraire. I think your "dry wit" is rediculous.
  • shmoony
    Isn't picking out spelling mistakes in a post you don't like the message board equivalent of "I know you are, but what am I"?

and for the record, I don't have the little red line
  • MissesForrester
    MissesForrester Posts: 66 Member
    I thought the purpose of this board was to support and help - and despite many knowing the answers to those 3 questions, many do not - hence, they come here for help - I asked about TDEE and BMR to get a thorough understanding of true caloric intake needed as it took me time and thankfully, Dan's post helped and I got it. How have we overlooked that the main reason for this website / board is to help and not judge or put anyone down for asking questions about diet and health? I guess that is me being too "simple" as you put it......................

I agree... Everyone is a newbie at some point and needs a lil help and encouragment.
  • Lacey_Cakes
    Lacey_Cakes Posts: 223 Member
    Mannnnnn I bet you thought this post sounded good in your head huh? Easter helping of Failsauce
  • cjjc1001
    cjjc1001 Posts: 27
    When you call people who ask questions "simple", I think you deserve for someone to point out your mistakes.
  • shmoony
    You are truly an idiot beyond compare! The only friend that you now have is your smart phone and I would venture to say that it thinks you are stupid .OH MY.there is no cure for stupid. You are doomed for all eternity .Try to get a life and stop being a jerk!

Just curious. Are you a dude? Your picture looks like a man, but that post was VERY female.
  • TheWinman
    TheWinman Posts: 684 Member
    You are truly an idiot beyond compare! The only friend that you now have is your smart phone and I would venture to say that it thinks you are stupid .OH MY.there is no cure for stupid. You are doomed for all eternity .Try to get a life and stop being a jerk!

Just curious. Are you a dude? Your picture looks like a man, but that post was VERY female.

Dry wit?

epic fail!
  • Chris99mu
    Chris99mu Posts: 352 Member
    When you call people who ask questions "simple", I think you deserve for someone to point out your mistakes.

Bith, I almost choked on my Twinkie toaster strudel!
  • shmoony

The day will come that you must ask a question that someone else thinks the answer to is common sense, and they are going to treat you as you have treated others.

Unlikely
  • shmoony
    Mannnnnn I bet you thought this post sounded good in your head huh? Easter helping of Failsauce

Actually, I'm quite satisfied with the predictable response
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    tumblr_m4xne1e3jc1qj3ir1.gif
  • Jude_V
    Jude_V Posts: 72 Member
    It's funny you should question whether someone was male or female - I had assumed you were female. Not to denigrate women but this kind of attention seeking behaviour (i.e posting this thread) would tend to only come from an insecure, semi-literate teenage girl. I'm quite shocked to find you are a middle aged man!!! Make me kind of sad to think about it :(
This discussion has been closed.