I want him, He doesnt want me :(.. Vent/Rant

Options

Replies

• PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    LOL this post isnt even real ...

OP, "This" I believe.....

Why use MFP to spin a tale? Might be a better use of your time to work on that nearly empty food diary.....

Well, she did say in the original post that she does need attention so... *shrugs*
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    LOL this post isnt even real ...

OP, "This" I believe.....

Why use MFP to spin a tale? Might be a better use of your time to work on that nearly empty food diary.....

Well, she did say in the original post that she does need attention so... *shrugs*
    correction "CONSTANT ATTENTION" lol
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    OK let me ask you this, have you exchanged vials of each other's blood? if not, then you may wanna wait a bit.

Lol, I read that as "you may wanna wait a bite".
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    OK let me ask you this, have you exchanged vials of each other's blood? if not, then you may wanna wait a bit.

Now we are talking the Cullins.

<hangs head in shame for making the reference>
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options

:laugh: It's okay. I'm reading a new vampire novel as we speak. Twilight turned me off them for a while, but turns out once a goth, always a goth. *sigh*
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options

OP sounds like she'd like an Edward Cullin level of attention giving!
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Hmm. I wouldn't want all of these girls showing up at my boyfriend's house in the middle of the night. When I read that, I was like, "TF?" Even you have a problem with it. He's telling you that he won't have time for a girlfriend. You will freak out if he's not returning your calls while all of these girls are showing up at his house and he's talking to them. Let him go. I personally wouldn't want someone who has soooo many friends always dropping by taking away from our quality time.
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    "Its a cynical cynical world. 98% of you guys are crashed, burned and inoperable or obsolete. "

Damn. Sounds like you're talking about cars.
  • amandajones1978
    Options
    BUT HE Doesnt want to make COMMITMENT, I couldn't figure out why.. we've discussed it over and over he says he wants to take it slow its only been a week but two days after we met initially he Said that he wanted more he really like me and didnt care and wanted more and now its a different story

He opened up a little to me last night and said he has to grow up that its not all about hanging with your friends and he has to make time for a woman in his life.. and that he'll be a horrible boyfriend because he might not call or text for a week, I said a week??? he said he was exaggerating and he just means a while and a girlfriends wants constant attention and its true I DO WANT CONSTANT ATTENTION.

literally he got 20 phone calls 10+ people showing up at his house and it was 1 am

Okay, these are the three things that stood out as red flags in your original post. I am going to tell you what you need to hear, not what you WANT to hear.

Two days after meeting you he probably really liked you and wanted more...then you started bringing up committment ONE week after knowing him. You basically scared him off. If he is telling you he would be a horrible boyfriend and needs to make time for a woman in his life, then he doesnt want a relationship with you. On top of all that, you want constant attention, something he is not ready to give you. You make yourself too accessible so now he probably looks at you like a possible "friend with benefits"

20 phone calls, 10+ people showing up at his place at 1 am??? In your roaring 20s that is ok, in your 30s? Not so much, he's a dealer.

Please, out of respect for yourself, you need to cut him off. Find a guy out there who wants to spend the time with you and give you the attention you want. Its a big ocean out there and there's plenty of fish.
  • IronMikeFox
    IronMikeFox Posts: 458
    Options
    "It puts the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again."
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Lol.

You are a little too clingy and he isnt ready to grow up.

Pretty much...
  • bostongrl13
    bostongrl13 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Stop settling for what I can only describe as...a waste of time...and stop being clingy...go hang out with your girlfriends before your dating habits land you in a co-dependent relationship and you lose them all...
  • chellebublz
    chellebublz Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    You are moving too fast and scaring the crap out of him. That's why he said he wanted more but then changed his tune. He's not ready to move that fast. You have to back off, let him come to you. If he's truly into you, he will come around when he's ready to. If he doesn't come around then do you really want him anyways? Wouldn't you rather have someone who is on the same page as you?
  • alastria
    alastria Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You sound like a teenager? If you're a teenager, don't be so hung up on this guy. I mean, he doesn't sound all that compatible with you anyway. He says grace, okay - yes that's nice, but don't be emphasize a tiny factor of his and ignore all the others. Besides, you are very young; please take it easy and enjoy highschool, life, friends and family. Don't force him into something he doesn't want because at the end of the day, you'll be the one who ends up hurt.
  • SandyHKSunshine
    Options
    I couldnt agree more. He is definitely a weed dealer if hes getting that many calls late at night. Or, and Im sorry to say this, but hes got 20 other girls calling him for his attention. Be careful of a guy saying hes a good Christian man by day, who drinks heavily and smokes pot with his friends all night. Im sorry to say also, that you allowed this to happen. You made yourself available to him, by the sounds of it you gave it up, then a week in you wanted a relationship. Thats the sure fire way to have a man NOT want anything more than a booty call with you. If you're ok with being his "side piece" then youre on the right track. You dont smoke or drink, so if you all of a sudden start being "cool" with what he does and doing it too, you look fake and even more desperate.
    Go find someone else with the REAL same values as you and start over. Youre clearly tugging at strings to desperately make this work. Hes not worth it. Find someone that cares about your feelings, not about the 20 people who call him at 1am.
    And stop being so needy. Its such a turnoff for anyone. My guy friends HATE clingy girls and I've heard more men say that than anything else. Play it cool, roll with the punches, don't look to see someone 7 nights a week, and you'll enjoy each other more.
    Self-Respect!!!!!
  • SandyHKSunshine
    Options
    OMG and you're 31 years old??? I just saw that as well. You should know better. Im all for supporting people in their endeavors to live healthy and get in shape, but I wont be kind in this instance. You have a lot to learn if youre 31 and think his and even more, YOUR behavior is ok after 1 week. Get a clue girl or youll be alone forever
  • FranksRumHam
    FranksRumHam Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    part.gif
  • Ascolti_la_musica
    Ascolti_la_musica Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Delusional religious person is delusional.

You wouldn't be a Christian if you actually read your bible. And if you were the type of person to think that logically, you would not have wasted days 3-14 of those two weeks on a guy who is being just as clear about how horrible he is.

Not sure why this thread was linked to me, except that I am rather vocal in my disgust with people who CHOOSE to be this empty in the head.

I would say GTFO, but you're not that smart, and I'm not that nice.

...aaaaand back to the kitty thread. If I am going to read mindless crap, I prefer it to be fuzzy and cute.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I can't believe you're 31, I thought this was an under 20 year old writing this.

You want commitment after 2 weeks??? You're lucky he's not run away as fast as he can, that's just nuts imo.

31?!

is he the same age?!

run, run away now.....
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    well this was entertaining. You said it in your title. I want him, he doesn't want me.

He sounds like an addict and you sound like a codependent chick who needs to work on yourself before you can ever love or be loved in a way that's healthy.