I want him, He doesnt want me :(.. Vent/Rant

Options

Replies

• quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options

but sometimes if you really believe, the movie ends and you die together in an old people house in the same bed.

That's the ideal ending. But it doesn't take belief. It takes work.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Today is my day off yesterday although i worked I treat it like my day off because i dont have to be in bed early as like monday is technically my day off too but i have to be in bed by 9pm so not really a night off.. So saturday after work i stay up as late as i want which was till 2 something i'm obviously off now which is why im on here and i'll be off tomorrow and with him our day will probably last from 12pm to 8pm last monday we stayed out till 10 wayy to late...
    Are you seriously 31?
  • ImtheOnethatsCool
    ImtheOnethatsCool Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    wow
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    I hate the booty call situation cuz I have been on the receiving end of it a few times. All I ever want is a relationship and all I ever get is horny women.

Are you really complaining? HAHA jk!!!!! Where have you been all my life?

But Canada is so cold. You will need to relocate for love.
  • IWantToo
    IWantToo Posts: 162
    Options
    lmaooo its been raining here and i've caught a cold, so im a little light headed off the Robitussin and halls... i erased that immediately lmaoooo.. yes i am 31.

To the above poster.

I am a Christian in actions and deeds, No one is perfect, but you wont catch me boozing it up, booty calling it, smoking...
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    What kind of adolescent crappe is THIS?! LMRAO...First off "Christians" in deed/actions or just in outward appearance>>> WOW, smoking, drinking, sexing, lusting, LOL.
    then she says
    Lmao dont you have to give the booty up to be a booty call....lmaoooooooooooooooo....

Actually if you did yes you are, you are at his house at 2am and you just met. At his house everyday and he's not your man.
    In your own words " we act like a couple" "I want to give it a title buy he doesn't" "If he wants to hang out later I may go".
    You are more than friends and less than a couple = booty call
    When his friends come around you have to leave because "he thinks it's weird" for you to hang with him and them because this nice Christian man who you can fall in love with told you "he does not want to corrupt you"
  • IWantToo
    Options
    Lmao the luster is gone from my thread, i'll be back when there is more action and less talk about disney and titanic...:yawn:

Maybe i do need to start :drinker: :smokin: lmao:laugh:
  • MustangSally74
    MustangSally74 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I did not take the time to read all the responses so pardon me if this is a repeat.

I feel like everyone is missing a very important key factor here, he is being up front and honest with you about telling you he is not a good boyfriend because he's not ready to grow up and still wants to do the partying thing. Take my advice from someone who was in a relationship like this, it won't get better and he won't grow up. So don't think by getting into a relationship with this guy he will change, he won't! It will only be drama filled and heartache.
    You sound like you have good values so don't settle for just anyone.
  • LeonorMG
    LeonorMG Posts: 93
    Options
    You should start drinking and smoking.

Ahahahah! ????
  • IWantToo
    Options
    What kind of adolescent crappe is THIS?! LMRAO...First off "Christians" in deed/actions or just in outward appearance>>> WOW, smoking, drinking, sexing, lusting, LOL.
    then she says
    Lmao dont you have to give the booty up to be a booty call....lmaoooooooooooooooo....

Actually if you did yes you are, you are at his house at 2am and you just met. At his house everyday and he's not your man.
    In your own words " we act like a couple" "I want to give it a title buy he doesn't" "If he wants to hang out later I may go".
    You are more than friends and less than a couple = booty call
    When his friends come around you have to leave because "he thinks it's weird" for you to hang with him and them because this nice Christian man who you can fall in love with told you "he does not want to corrupt you"
    A booty call is when someone calls you over anytime of the night for sex. We have not had sex. He did not call me at 2 am. He called me at 7 Something to go have dinner. I didnt get back to him till like 9+ and we hung out having dinner, shopping, talking, him singing to me ti'll 2am when his thousand friends finally came over and got him away from me lol
  • IWantToo
    Options
    Aww that was so sweet thank you for actually reading.:flowerforyou: :glasses: I'll definetly take your advice into consideration.
    I did not take the time to read all the responses so pardon me if this is a repeat.

I feel like everyone is missing a very important key factor here, he is being up front and honest with you about telling you he is not a good boyfriend because he's not ready to grow up and still wants to do the partying thing. Take my advice from someone who was in a relationship like this, it won't get better and he won't grow up. So don't think by getting into a relationship with this guy he will change, he won't! It will only be drama filled and heartache.
    You sound like you have good values so don't settle for just anyone.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I think you're wrong in your assumption that it's "being a man" not to want to label your relationship. A man who wants to be in a relationship will have no trouble in that department. If he doesn't want to label your relationship it's because he doesn't want to be in one. Maybe that's because he's just met you (that would be totally reasonable) or maybe it's because he's not ready to settle down. Either way you need to be realistic and believe what he is telling you.
  • Kristinemomof3
    Kristinemomof3 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Seriously, is this a joke? 31 going on 13. Stop being so desperate if you are 31.
  • IWantToo
    Options
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Love is not a fleeting emotion or something that you fall into like a ditch - that is called infatuation.

Infatuation is scientific in that the brain chemical dopamine is responsible for the highs of infatuation.

It is not a good idea to confuse love with infatuation.

Love is difficult and is NOT PRIMARILY a feeling, rather, it is an ACTION.
  • Froody2
    Froody2 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    How old is he?
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    lmaooo its been raining here and i've caught a cold, so im a little light headed off the Robitussin and halls... i erased that immediately lmaoooo.. yes i am 31.

To the above poster.

I am a Christian in actions and deeds, No one is perfect, but you wont catch me boozing it up, booty calling it, smoking...

But maybe not a Christian in attitude...

Edit add: you would catch me doing all 3 -- realizing how imperfect you actually are helps you keep a good perspective on, well yourself -- in situations like the one you are in.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    Lol.

You are a little too clingy and he isnt ready to grow up.

is this a joke between u two? lol
  • vhawkshaw
    vhawkshaw Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    LOL this post isnt even real ...

OP, "This" I believe.....

Why use MFP to spin a tale? Might be a better use of your time to work on that nearly empty food diary.....
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    We had a joint account to save for our wedding 3 months in, quick isn't necessarily bad BUT only if you are both as keen as each other. That doesn't seem to be the case here at all. I'm thinking he is at least not as into you as you are to him, or at worst, he is playing you and stringing you along... sorry :(