Replies

• lindseym1983
    Options
    here's a video for you lol...

http://youtu.be/Yh0AhrY9GjA
  • Textmessage
    Textmessage Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Propose to him and see how things turn out.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Stage 5 clinger, please exit to the right and keep on moving because he is not that into you! Sorry!!!

Maybe OP should show him this post since she thinks they are meant to be. Even if he doesn't return the feelings (which I am going to bet he doesn't), at least he'll have something to hold on to if this infatuation "gets out of hand".
  • IWantToo
    IWantToo Posts: 162
    Options
    LMAO>>>cuckoo clock

Meantime chick how in the world do you have that much free time??? Work, hobbies, friends, family... anything... you seem more obsessed than in love... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4elno62DUs ... don't hurt him ok???... just kidding I read where it's mutual but seriously if you want to see where he really is make yourself LESS available, no last minute hangs he needs to make proper plans with you ahead of time... just a thought ;-) … good luck

All of the above and then some lol i work 12 hour shifts some days and work starts at 5am daily.... then when i get off i have family, friends, exercise etc... we usually make plans to have dinner together i'm suppose to be in bed by 9pm didnt happen all week i think i got 3 hours one night lmaooo.... schools starts next month too full freaking plate gotta make it work...
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    Its a cynical cynical world. 98% of you guys are crashed, burned and inoperable or obsolete. Jack and Rose met on the Titanic and took them all but 2 days to have a multibillion worldwide romance. Love comes to those who believe it. And thats the way it is.
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    Its a cynical cynical world. 98% of you guys are crashed, burned and inoperable or obsolete. Jack and Rose met on the Titanic and took them all but 2 days to have a multibillion worldwide romance. Love comes to those who believe it. And thats the way it is.

Can I haz your number?

Picture3.png
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options

1) It was a movie.

2) Jack died.
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options

Best response yet. :laugh:
  • jus_in_bello
    jus_in_bello Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I had this problem in back in high school too. I watched Clueless several times (it was the 90s, it was appropriate), and then I bought new clothes, and I started dating someone else.

That movie had some really excellent dating advice.

Romeo and Juliet fell in love and died over a weekend, that story has lasted forever. Sure he was 17 and she was 13 and they both ended up dead because communication wasn't in their vocabulary....you could maybe learn from that and slow your roll by about 99% and have a girls' night with your best friend and remember how great life is without a commitment-phobic guy who isn't your boyfriend being a commitment-phobe.
  • IWantToo
    IWantToo Posts: 162
    Options
    Stage 5 clinger, please exit to the right and keep on moving because he is not that into you! Sorry!!!

Maybe OP should show him this post since she thinks they are meant to be. Even if he doesn't return the feelings (which I am going to bet he doesn't), at least he'll have something to hold on to if this infatuation "gets out of hand".
    LOL this post isnt even real in the sense that it was just a rant/vent not a well thought out or planned post where i was actually seeking advice or critique... it turned out to be very nice thread with lots of insight and nice thoughts and replies for the most part which is nice to see on this board.

LOL he has text and convos we've had, im sure he can remember date and times, we have discussed, this topic verbatim.. im going to act like a man and just let it be no lables just enojys each others company get to know each other better and see what happens
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    i work 12 hour shifts some days and work starts at 5am daily.... then when i get off i have family, friends, exercise etc... we usually make plans to have dinner together i'm suppose to be in bed by 9pm

Should be in bed at 9pm and work starts at 5 am daily but you are at his house "everyday" sometimes till 2am in the morning. :huh:
  • NormInv
    Options

1) It was a movie.

2) Jack died.

...but the heart does go on...
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options

Never thought of it like that :laugh:
  • NormInv
    Options

Can I haz your number?

sshhh shhh..you had me at Can.
  • lindseym1983
    Options

LOL this post isnt even real in the sense that it was just a rant/vent not a well thought out or planned post where i was actually seeking advice or critique... it turned out to be very nice thread with lots of insight and nice thoughts and replies for the most part which is nice to see on this board.

LOL he has text and convos we've had, im sure he can remember date and times, we have discussed, this topic verbatim.. im going to act like a man and just let it be no lables just enojys each others company get to know each other better and see what happens

http://youtu.be/WNXDJlEhCYQ here is another video for you...check it out haha
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options

1) It was a movie.

2) Jack died.

...but the heart does go on...

It does. Celine Dion's world winning streak didn't.

My point in replying that way was to illustrate that basing love on Hollywood ideals is a bad idea. Hollywood never deals with bad sex, arguments over dishes and taking out the trash, joblessness that leads to late bills.

Long term relationships need practical advice, practical practice. I don't need Prince Charming. I need an adult who knows that movies end.
  • Jaylello
    Jaylello Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I feel like i can fall deeply in love with this guy, we met not even two weeks ago

Less than two weeks and your in love.... Do most women take relationship/love advice from Disney films?
  • silversociety
    silversociety Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I can't believe you're 31, I thought this was an under 20 year old writing this...

/Agreed
  • PikaKnight
    Options

Can I haz your number?

sshhh shhh..you had me at Can.

:blushing: :love:
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    Okay girl....WOAH!!! You've only known this guy for not even two weeks??!! You need to chill out! You're being WAY TOO CLINGY!!! (And your clinginess is probably turning him off.) Seriously, you don't even know this guy that well. He may be immature and his faith may even be fake for all you know. Or he may not be a good match for you. But you don't know any of that right now because you BARELY EVEN KNOW HIM.

Just chill out, relax, and give it all time. Focus on you, your life, and your friends and if he's interested, let him come to you, don't chase him or pressure him into dating you. If it's meant to happen, it'll happen.

Good luck and God bless, girlie! *hugs*

YOU NEED TO CHILL GIRL!