I want him, He doesnt want me :(.. Vent/Rant

Options

Replies

• rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    Too soon for you to be worrying about all this..worry about it after you've been dating much, much longer!
  • w2bab
    w2bab Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    1. He's just not that into you if he's not asking you out.
    ---> Because if he likes you, trust me, he will ask you out.

2. He's just not that into you if he's not calling you.
    ---> Men know how to use the phone.

3. He's just not that into you if he's not dating you.
    ---> "I don't want to be in a serious relationship" means "I don't want to be in a serious relationship with you." And c'mon... better than nothing is not good enough for you.

4. He's just not that into you if he's having sex with someone else.
    ---> There's NEVER going to be a good excuse for cheating.

5. He's just not that into you if he only wants to see you when he's drunk.
    ---> If he likes you, he'll want to see you when his judgement isn't impaired.

6. He's just not that into you if he doesn't want to marry you.
    ---> LOVE cures commitment-phobia. Greg says: "I'd marry my wife in every time zone if that's what she wanted."

7. He's just not that into you if he's breaking up with you.
    ---> "I don't want to go out with you" means just that. Don't be flattered that he misses you. He should miss you. You're deeply missable. However, HE is still the same person who just broke up with you.

8. He's just not that into you if he's disappeared on you.
    ---> Sometimes you have to get closure all by yourself. In the short term, it may feel good to call someone and yell at him. But in the long run, you will have wished you had not given him that much credit for ruining your life.

9. He's just not that into you if he's married (and other insane variations of being unavailable).
    ---> If you're not able to love him freely, it's not really love. Unless he's all yours, he's still hers.

10. He's just not that into you if he's a selfish jerk, a bully or a really big freak.
    ---> If you really love someone, you want to do things that make that person happy. If you date, you will meet your share of wierdos and jerks. The only thing in your control is how long you allow these "gentlemen" to take up space in your life.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    K1606.jpg
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    Clingy much? If you want an ADULT relationship you need to realize you aren't gonna have "constant attention". Everyone needs their own space.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    I thought only lesbians moved this fast.
  • mamax5
    mamax5 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Um, I don't know where to start...been around him for 2 weeks and your already talking about weaning yourself from him?? Are you normally needy in relationships? I mean you sound like me at 16...sorry, but it's true. I met my hubby at 22 and I had been married to him a while before I wanted a ton of attention from him...now I absolutely head over heels for him and relish about every moment, but we've been married for 10 1/2 years now. But, 2 weeks you should still be in the getting to know each other phase and not even really be thinking about love yet. JMHO
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    Is there such a thing as a class 6 clinger?

..you read my mind..

the op is sounding a little fatal attraction-y
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Someone here said, "Break up," but... there's nothing to break up because they aren't in a relationship. *shrug* He doesn't want to commit so he doesn't owe you anything... he doesn't want to lie to you, that's a plus, but it kind of ends there.

If you're fine with him just having you around at his convenience, well then fine, but you shouldn't push something if he isn't interested in. You should want him to commit when he's ready and willing to commit.

I think you should be less available for him and focus on yourself and other things. When he starts to realize you aren't there every time he wants you, well then he'll be forced to make a decision... and that's when you'll know how serious he is about you.

Good luck!
  • IWantToo
    IWantToo Posts: 162
    Options
    I loveeee most of the post in this thread. Thank you to everyone who has actual advice and put Some thought into it and spoke from a good place...

All the people talking about grammar and age and other nonsense lol no comment. :|
  • dezcast
    dezcast Posts: 429 Member
    Options

I'm supposed to move this fast?? I've been doing it all wrong :laugh:
  • zCarsAndCaloriesz
    Options
    Lol.

You are a little too clingy and he isnt ready to grow up.

I agree with this.
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I DO WANT CONSTANT ATTENTION.

That is not going to help you find love. Maybe look into getting a dog? They give you attention alllll the time. No man will want to be responsible for that.
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    I think OP gets the idea... dang you guys are reaming hardcore.
  • eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    First thing I thought was you must be 18.....oops. Then the comment about having 20 phone calls & 10 ppl stop by his house @ 1am & him saying he has a "bad" side....the dude's either into drug dealing or he's a huge player masquarading as a nice guy. Move the eff on....& then figure out what's going on in your head that you feel the need to attach yourself to a guy so quickly? Most girls have been there @ some point, so no judgement, just advice.

Go watch the movie "He's Just Not That Into You". I'm sorry but the truth often hurts.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options

You want commitment after 2 weeks??? You're lucky he's not run away as fast as he can, that's just nuts imo.

What's wrong with 2 weeks? I was married to my husband a month after meeting him, married 17 years this year. What has a time frame got to do with anything IMO
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Sloooow doooooown.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    If he was into it, too, there would be nothing wrong with falling after two weeks. Heck, if you're seeing someone every day for two weeks and haven't fallen, you should probably move on.
  • WickedZoey
    WickedZoey Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    ..... O K.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options

I'm supposed to move this fast?? I've been doing it all wrong :laugh:

LOL I never moved that fast either, but I've had friends who got engaged after two weeks so OP isn't far off.
  • HannahsBestLife
    HannahsBestLife Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I feel like i can fall deeply in love with this guy, we met not even two weeks ago... and we see each other almost everyday, last week alone we were together every day except Friday, today's not over and im telling myself I wont see him today, because we have plans tomorrow.. but honestly if he wants to hang out later I feel like its a maybe and thats what worries me...in the past if i didnt want to hang out with a guy it was a firm no in my head no teetering... seriously i love the way he bear hugs me i could hug him all night, he makes me feel so comfortable, he has the same beliefs as me, hes a christian which is huge and usually im the only one saying grace amongst my friends, but with him he'll stop me if i forget for a second and take a bite and he'll say grace.. i feel like we are so compatible and could fall so deeply in love...BUT HE Doesnt want to make COMMITMENT, I couldn't figure out why.. we've discussed it over and over he says he wants to take it slow its only been a week but two days after we met initially he Said that he wanted more he really like me and didnt care and wanted more and now its a different story, which is fine because I didnt really pay much attention to that I thought it was weird.. but now i want it and he wont give it to me.

Basically he's said in so many words, i know him the best part of him, but not the other part. He likes to drink and smoke and hang out with his friend constantly, basically he likes his freedom.. when the boys roll through he wants to go... I dont drink or smoke so it would be weird he thinks for me to hang out with him and his friends and he says he doenst want to corrupt me.., which is fine lol, because i wasnt going to, i can be around it, smh.. He opened up a little to me last night and said he has to grow up that its not all about hanging with your friends and he has to make time for a woman in his life.. and that he'll be a horrible boyfriend because he might not call or text for a week, I said a week??? he said he was exaggerating and he just means a while and a girlfriends wants constant attention and its true I DO WANT CONSTANT ATTENTION.

I told him i understood, but it basically didnt apply because we see each other about everyday... he shrug and said ye he understood and in the last 10 mins, literally he got 20 phone calls 10+ people showing up at his house and it was 1 am I was like wtf.. WOW i see what hes talking about a lot of people do want his attention and they all want to hang out with him.. but they ALL have girlfriends, but of coarse their girlfriends smoke and drink.. just geeze.. i want him to make a commitment already. im not even sure why i want him to its only been a couple of weeks but it feels like way longer when you ee each other daily.

Thanks for letting me vent/rant.

Be Mean, Keep him Keen...