I want him, He doesnt want me :(.. Vent/Rant

Options

Replies

• NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    While we are talking movies, for guys Swingers is the movie to watch for dating advice and voicemail etiquette.
  • nekoxvampyx
    nekoxvampyx Posts: 163
    Options
    chick. if hes hanging around but hes not wanting anything more than being friends yet he still calls and what not. you are A BOOTY CALL. my advice is RUN. cause he wants to f&$k nothing more -.-
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Stage 5 clinger, please exit to the right and keep on moving because he is not that into you! Sorry!!!

Maybe OP should show him this post since she thinks they are meant to be. Even if he doesn't return the feelings (which I am going to bet he doesn't), at least he'll have something to hold on to if this infatuation "gets out of hand".
    LOL this post isnt even real in the sense that it was just a rant/vent not a well thought out or planned post where i was actually seeking advice or critique... it turned out to be very nice thread with lots of insight and nice thoughts and replies for the most part which is nice to see on this board.

LOL he has text and convos we've had, im sure he can remember date and times, we have discussed, this topic verbatim.. im going to act like a man and just let it be no lables just enojys each others company get to know each other better and see what happens

So if it isn't "real" and full of laughs, you should be okay with showing him this :)
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, I am just commenting on this so it shows up in my friends' feed.
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    Bump--I have to read this in the morning. :laugh:
  • LiziAB
    LiziAB Posts: 55
    Options
    I learned the hard way that f someone wants to be with you, they will try very hard to be with you, but if they don`t, pushing will only drive them away. Two weeks might be too short a time in some cases or enough time in others, but you both have to be at the same point in the relationship. From what I read, he seems not to be on the same page as you, so, don`t rush things, get to know him without the pressure of a "relationship". You might not even like him in a few weeks.
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    chick. if hes hanging around but hes not wanting anything more than being friends yet he still calls and what not. you are A BOOTY CALL. my advice is RUN. cause he wants to f&$k nothing more -.-

Agreed :drinker:
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I feel like i can fall deeply in love with this guy, we met not even two weeks ago

Less than two weeks and your in love.... Do most women take relationship/love advice from Disney films?

Disney and Titanic.

Which is funny when you think about it. Titanic was the supposedly unsinkable vessel that, well, sank. Hint hint much? Hahaha
  • IWantToo
    IWantToo Posts: 162
    Options
    Really.:frown: :indifferent:
  • NormInv
    Options
    I feel like i can fall deeply in love with this guy, we met not even two weeks ago

Less than two weeks and your in love.... Do most women take relationship/love advice from Disney films?

Disney and Titanic.

Which is funny when you think about it. Titanic was the supposedly unsinkable vessel that, well, sank. Hint hint much? Hahaha

Dont knock it off till you tried it. Something real romantic about rescue boats and life savers.
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    I guess I don't know what else to say to help you..

Your post topic is 'I want him, he doesn't want me' I guess you answered your own question and didn't need us.

Good luck..
  • MyPureSteez
    MyPureSteez Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    If he told the he wasn't ready.. Listen to him
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    Its a cynical cynical world. 98% of you guys are crashed, burned and inoperable or obsolete. Jack and Rose met on the Titanic and took them all but 2 days to have a multibillion worldwide romance. Love comes to those who believe it. And thats the way it is.

1) It was a movie.

2) Jack died.

...but the heart does go on...

It does. Celine Dion's world winning streak didn't.

My point in replying that way was to illustrate that basing love on Hollywood ideals is a bad idea. Hollywood never deals with bad sex, arguments over dishes and taking out the trash, joblessness that leads to late bills.

Long term relationships need practical advice, practical practice. I don't need Prince Charming. I need an adult who knows that movies end.

Well that's easy to fix, the women does all the dishes and chores.

The man sits back jobless and gets amazing sex.
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options

Disney and Titanic.

Interesting sidenote: The girders of the Titanic were pulled from the wreckage of the air-balloon R101. R101 had crashed.

Into the ocean, killing 48 of the 54 souls aboard.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Its a cynical cynical world. 98% of you guys are crashed, burned and inoperable or obsolete. Jack and Rose met on the Titanic and took them all but 2 days to have a multibillion worldwide romance. Love comes to those who believe it. And thats the way it is.
    It does, and I truly believe that. But if somebody is giving you red or yellow light.

YOU DON'T REV UP THE ENGINE and blow through.
  • NormInv
    Options
    I hate the booty call situation cuz I have been on the receiving end of it a few times. All I ever want is a relationship and all I ever get is horny women.
  • IWantToo
    IWantToo Posts: 162
    Options

Agreed :drinker:
    Lmao dont you have to give the booty up to be a booty call.... i love this thread people are just on a rampage with nonsense lmaoooooooooooooooo....
  • NormInv
    Options

1) It was a movie.

2) Jack died.

...but the heart does go on...

It does. Celine Dion's world winning streak didn't.

My point in replying that way was to illustrate that basing love on Hollywood ideals is a bad idea. Hollywood never deals with bad sex, arguments over dishes and taking out the trash, joblessness that leads to late bills.

Long term relationships need practical advice, practical practice. I don't need Prince Charming. I need an adult who knows that movies end.

but sometimes if you really believe, the movie ends and you die together in an old people house in the same bed.
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    I hate the booty call situation cuz I have been on the receiving end of it a few times. All I ever want is a relationship and all I ever get is horny women.

Are you really complaining? HAHA jk!!!!! Where have you been all my life?
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Are You 10 or are you lying?! What kind of adolescent crappe is THIS?! LMRAO...First off "Christians" in deed/actions or just in outward appearance>>> WOW, smoking, drinking, sexing, lusting, LOL. I know NO adult who dilly-dally like THIS, EXCEPT the Emotionally Challenged or someone who does NOT know their sexual orientation (or who DOES, and fighting it), like I said those with the Emotional Quotion of 10 yr olds. I don't believe THIS for one minute! LMRAO!