• IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    You should propose to him tomorrow.

lmao I bet he'd love that
  • IWantToo
    IWantToo Posts: 162
    Options
    Someone here said, "Break up," but... there's nothing to break up because they aren't in a relationship. *shrug* He doesn't want to commit so he doesn't owe you anything... he doesn't want to lie to you, that's a plus, but it kind of ends there.

If you're fine with him just having you around at his convenience, well then fine, but you shouldn't push something if he isn't interested in. You should want him to commit when he's ready and willing to commit.

I think you should be less available for him and focus on yourself and other things. When he starts to realize you aren't there every time he wants you, well then he'll be forced to make a decision... and that's when you'll know how serious he is about you.

Good luck!
    TY I really enjoyed this post. I feel the same way which is why I wont hang out with him tonight if he calls, ive only said GM today thus far and haven't replied to his text.

He's super respectable literally the night before we just hugged all night and talked and last night we just hugged didnt really have a deep talk and he sang to me, hes a different race from me so he sang and tried to teach me some of his "native" language lol it was so cute.. just for hours.. part of me loves thats hes a christian and not a pervert.. hes constantly holding my hand and hugging me very truly affectionate without being pervy and slimy and hoping it will lead to something.

I'm not comfortable being around simply for his convenience, or mine, which i kind of feel it is right now more on my part.
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    I don't think I've met anyone in my entire 59 years who wants to make a commitment after two weeks. I mean this in the nicest possible way, but you sound a little desperate. Cool your jets.
  • beckieboomoo
    beckieboomoo Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Sometimes quick works for people. I started going out with my fella a day after we met, crazy i know but we have nearly been together 3 years now..... Not amazingly longer i know. But this guy doesn't seem to want to have a relationship ... Sounds harsh but you should wait till his ready or get over him and move on
  • IWantToo
    Options
    Awww TY :glasses: :smooched: :flowerforyou:

You want commitment after 2 weeks??? You're lucky he's not run away as fast as he can, that's just nuts imo.

What's wrong with 2 weeks? I was married to my husband a month after meeting him, married 17 years this year. What has a time frame got to do with anything IMO
  • IWantToo
    Options
    Awwwww :love: :wink: :glasses:
    Sometimes quick works for people. I started going out with my fella a day after we met, crazy i know but we have nearly been together 3 years now..... Not amazingly longer i know. But this guy doesn't seem to want to have a relationship ... Sounds harsh but you should wait till his ready or get over him and move on
  • bearwith
    bearwith Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Don't let him affect your eating habits that is a dangerous slippery slope. I am talking about emotional eating and fed-up eating etc.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Your profile says 31, but your attitude says 15. Relax and grow up a bit.
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    bunnyboiler-thumb-420x315.jpg
  • wjewell
    wjewell Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I honestly couldn't even read the rest of this. It's like you were getting so excited or anxious that you couldn't properly say what you wanted.

2 weeks is a bit fast to want him to fully commit.. Give it time, and don't cling so much. Enjoy life. If he wants you- he will let you know. If not, you will know... but don't go crazy and start clinging so quickly.
  • IWantToo
    Options
    I don't think I've met anyone in my entire 59 years who wants to make a commitment after two weeks. I mean this in the nicest possible way, but you sound a little desperate. Cool your jets.
    Desperate for what? I could see if i was chasing him or was making something out of nothing. We are basically in a relationship, just without the tittle... which is more of a manly thing imo, why act and obviously have feelings for someone, but dont want them to basically say you cant hang out when you want to. you dont want to be committed so you dont have to be officially "tied down". Thats bullsht. but because its only been 2 weeks i'll let it slide for a while lol
  • IHAVEPMS247
    IHAVEPMS247 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Two weeks is a bit fast to be asking for a commitment. If he is drinking and spoke (pot I assume), why in the world would you want a relationship with someone can't possibly be good for you? If he is getting all those phone calls, have you considered the thought he may be dealing?
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    K1606.jpg

I TOLD YOU TO CALL ME NEXT TIME YOU WENT SHOPPING IN NARNIA!!!!
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    I can't believe you're 31, I thought this was an under 20 year old writing this.

You want commitment after 2 weeks??? You're lucky he's not run away as fast as he can, that's just nuts imo.

I literally just said out loud "How old are you?" The BF looked at me quizzically and said "Uhm, 32. Same age as you?"

Yeah OP - 2 weeks, let it go, you'll look psycho otherwise.
  • IWantToo
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :glasses: Aww I wont let him.. hes actually been motivating me, sending me little quotes daily to inspire me to exercise.. super sweet.
    Don't let him affect your eating habits that is a dangerous slippery slope. I am talking about emotional eating and fed-up eating etc.
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    bump
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Yeah just walk away...
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :glasses: Aww I wont let him.. hes actually been motivating me, sending me little quotes daily to inspire me to exercise.. super sweet.

super sweet= maybe, but not marriage material
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    :noway: