I want him, He doesnt want me :(.. Vent/Rant

Options

Replies

• PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    well this was entertaining. You said it in your title. I want him, he doesn't want me.

He sounds like an addict and you sound like a codependent chick who needs to work on yourself before you can ever love or be loved in a way that's healthy.

^^^ THIS
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    well this was entertaining. You said it in your title. I want him, he doesn't want me.

He sounds like an addict and you sound like a codependent chick who needs to work on yourself before you can ever love or be loved in a way that's healthy.

^^^ THIS

why have you felt the need to resurrect a year old thread?!
  • Mahihkan
    Mahihkan Posts: 162
    Options
    I know your pain...

tumblr_m3idikJZ0P1rs2k5vo1_500.gif
  • FitWithWit44
    FitWithWit44 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you should just move on. Sorry :flowerforyou:
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    52136d1166059834-gtv6-motor-swap-w-non-alfa-motor-breaking_news_-_thread_resurrected-21_dead_thread_br.jpg
  • neveragain84
    neveragain84 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    52136d1166059834-gtv6-motor-swap-w-non-alfa-motor-breaking_news_-_thread_resurrected-21_dead_thread_br.jpg

Lol! I wonder if they're married by now.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    this is an old thread
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options

^^^ THIS

Does this have something to do with Easter and the Resurrection?
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    I would dismiss all the comments from women. They may have been on the receiving end of this but not on the giving end as they are not a man. So I would get a man's opinion.

secondly read the common answer here. It is either leave him or divorce. So with that in mind, give this a few months and it will resolve itself. Either you will lose interest and he will gain more and when he gains more you will gain more and he may lose interest. Who knows it may blossom but just give it time.

now my psychological evaluation is that he upfront stated he doesnt want anything serious. So that was his way up front to letting you know that he is busy with his life and wants to play. Like the old sayin goes "If you love something set it free. If it comes back to you, it's yours. If it doesn't, it never was"
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    I would dismiss all the comments from women. They may have been on the receiving end of this but not on the giving end as they are not a man. So I would get a man's opinion.

secondly read the common answer here. It is either leave him or divorce. So with that in mind, give this a few months and it will resolve itself. Either you will lose interest and he will gain more and when he gains more you will gain more and he may lose interest. Who knows it may blossom but just give it time.

now my psychological evaluation is that he upfront stated he doesnt want anything serious. So that was his way up front to letting you know that he is busy with his life and wants to play. Like the old sayin goes "If you love something set it free. If it comes back to you, it's yours. If it doesn't, it never was"

Now that it's been a year, I'm curious what happened!
  • tapirfrog
    tapirfrog Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Dangit, I didn't check the date. This is indeed a very old thread.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    I feel like i can fall deeply in love with this guy, we met not even two weeks ago

Less than two weeks and your in love.... Do most women take relationship/love advice from Disney films?

Not women in their thirties.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

*giggles* But keep coming back to see how many people post thinking it's a new one. It's fun!
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options

*giggles* But keep coming back to see how many people post thinking it's a new one. It's fun!

I just noticed. Why in the world did someone resurrect this nonsense? Smh.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    eda75873c3e678b75b22b621bd6ce034.jpg
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

PghPensFan69 did it! He should know better!
  • PghPensFan69
    Options

Coming from someone that posted *giggles* and keep coming back .... It's fun! :wink: :tongue:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

Coming from someone that posted *giggles* and keep coming back .... It's fun! :wink: :tongue:

We wouldn't even be having this fun if it weren't for you. So thank you for that. :bigsmile:
  • PghPensFan69
    Options

We wouldn't even be having this fun if it weren't for you. So thank you for that. :bigsmile:

You're quite welcome ;)
  • Diesel_Girl
    Options
    all i can say is.... run.. run farrrr away from this man... yeah it might be fun in the beginning.. but OMG the countless nights you spend crying on this BOY will not be worth it..... believe me... i know... just dont...

^^This. Run away, as fast as you can. Felt this way once, it turned out to be a co-dependent and abusive relationship. If you refuse to run, at least pump the brakes a little until you actually KNOW this person. Take your time and really get to know him. I knew my boyfriend for 3 years before we even started dating. Once we started seeing each other, it was 3 months before we put a title on it. Happiest I've ever been with someone because I took the time to build trust and respect for him.