I give up. :(

Options

Replies

• ThreeKeys_
    ThreeKeys_ Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Is this still going on?

This forum is the crap part of MFP right?

It is, yes. You gotta problem with that? :mad: :wink:

Meh, I'm here aren't I?
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    why do u want to quit after looking tons better from the initial loss? I just think u need a CHEAT DAY. Throw it out the window and pick it up tomorrow am. Sounds like u need a day to yourself! DON"T GIVE UP or u will become a fatty mcbutterpants! lol...
  • BrittanyNBuchanan
    BrittanyNBuchanan Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    WHOA SERIOUSLY, all these messages and people calling me a troll is annoying me. I'm like a 5-6 at best. Jesus.
    Hahahaha!!!:love::flowerforyou:
  • ThreeKeys_
    ThreeKeys_ Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    ITT: Sploosh, sploosh, troll, troll, huh?, sploosh, sploosh, troll, huh?, love me, sploosh, huh.
  • LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    ok ok I will friend you...calm down. :)
  • runslower
    runslower Posts: 90
    Options
    Chin up, things will get better.

You kind of got a good hand at the genetic lottery.
    I worked hard for this face.
  • runslower
    Options
    Yes, NEED. Don't argue with me!
    Hmm. I like to argue though. :X
  • JessieJanie
    JessieJanie Posts: 428
    Options
    Why don't you have basements in Florida?
    We are only like 10 ft above sea level.

Oh, well that makes sense then. I should have known that. My dad lives in Florida.
    Yes you should have dammit.

I know, I know. Now get dressed, we're going to dinner! :)
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    It's more fun to argue in person while on the beach :tongue:
  • purrtypaws
    Options
    WHOA SERIOUSLY, all these messages and people calling me a troll is annoying me. I'm like a 5-6 at best. Jesus.

Then you should put up a more accurate picture of yourself. ...I was thinking that it was probably a lucky shot at a good angle, in good lighting, or something. Do you have a beer gut under those clothes?
    Well you have to be funny or put out. Your choice. :laugh:
    You at least have to buy me something more expensive than BK for me to put out. :grumble:

This is why you'll be forever alone, unless you want desperate girls like that ^ , ...but desperate girls end up being super nice wives, even though they don't let you have fun chasing them pre-marriage.
    How expensive are we talking?
    At least buy me a damn steak and maybe a milk shake afterwards?

SOLD!!!
    Don't tease me dammit.

No teasing! You're funny, and I like funny guys. Any girl would be lucky to go out with you.

Girl, you're pretty --you can do better than that! Don't ever settle for a guy who makes you pay for a first date. Trust me ...they DO have flaws.
    Geez, all these women swooning over a guy just because he is "pretty"...ridiculous. Maybe you should all stop flirting with an avatar and go flirt with the real men in your lives. I thought guys were like dogs in heat, these posters make it seem like it's the other way around.

This might come as a surprise, but women and men are not exactly as portrayed on TV.

Thankfully. Ugh I clicked on one of these women's profiles and it said her husband just started chemo. Okay, your husband is battling cancer and you are flirting with a random guy on the computer. WOW.

Uh, yeah, you are referring to me? I am having a lighthearted exchange, yes. My husband, God bless him, would find it funny and charming. You are just horrible and I do not care if I get a warning from MFP for saying so. Thanks for taking innocent fun and making it nasty. Such a talent.

Obviously, her husband probably flirts with random girls on the computer, and she's fine with it --let married couples handle their marriages the way they want. As long as both people are happy, other's opinions don't matter.
  • runslower
    Options
    I know, I know. Now get dressed, we're going to dinner! :)
    I'm at work though and its 2:45. Only old people eat dinner before 6.
  • itsHealthy
    itsHealthy Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    OP- You don't look fat. and, you really think you are going to be fat just by going back to McD?
  • runslower
    Options
    Only if you want sand thrown in your face.
  • runslower
    Options

Then you should put up a more accurate picture of yourself. ...I was thinking that it was probably a lucky shot at a good angle, in good lighting, or something. Do you have a beer gut under those clothes?
    You at least have to buy me something more expensive than BK for me to put out. :grumble:

This is why you'll be forever alone, unless you want desperate girls like that ^ , ...but desperate girls end up being super nice wives, even though they don't let you have fun chasing them pre-marriage.

SOLD!!!
    Don't tease me dammit.

No teasing! You're funny, and I like funny guys. Any girl would be lucky to go out with you.

Girl, you're pretty --you can do better than that! Don't ever settle for a guy who makes you pay for a first date. Trust me ...they DO have flaws.
    Geez, all these women swooning over a guy just because he is "pretty"...ridiculous. Maybe you should all stop flirting with an avatar and go flirt with the real men in your lives. I thought guys were like dogs in heat, these posters make it seem like it's the other way around.

This might come as a surprise, but women and men are not exactly as portrayed on TV.

Thankfully. Ugh I clicked on one of these women's profiles and it said her husband just started chemo. Okay, your husband is battling cancer and you are flirting with a random guy on the computer. WOW.

Uh, yeah, you are referring to me? I am having a lighthearted exchange, yes. My husband, God bless him, would find it funny and charming. You are just horrible and I do not care if I get a warning from MFP for saying so. Thanks for taking innocent fun and making it nasty. Such a talent.

Obviously, her husband probably flirts with random girls on the computer, and she's fine with it --let married couples handle their marriages the way they want. As long as both people are happy, other's opinions don't matter.
    You take the internet way too serious. Jesus.
  • mazzasweet
    mazzasweet Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    OoOoOo FUN Thread!! It's okay guys, i'm all caught up!
    OP is a not-troll hottie and is going out with hannajessicamari for steak, but will not be playing hide-and-go-seek because he doesn't have a basement! got it?
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Only if you want sand thrown in your face.
    Well if your going to be mean, the offer no longer stands :frown:
  • loricshields47
    loricshields47 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    suck it up buttercup...everyone on here wants mcdonalds(or local preferance) once in awhile!!! Quitting is an option but so is gutting it out and being proud of what you accompished!! One way or the other your choice will define the way you feel about yourself. I for one hope youre just having an off day.
  • SlickFootAnna
    SlickFootAnna Posts: 611 Member
    Options

SOLD!!!
    Don't tease me dammit.

You take the internet way too serious. Jesus.

Quoting because I can.

Also because apparently the OP is "adorable", according to some people....
  • runslower
    Options
    OP- You don't look fat. and, you really think you are going to be fat just by going back to McD?
    Its all about the angles. :D
  • runslower
    Options
    Well if your going to be mean, the offer no longer stands :frown:
    I dont like the beach though. I look like a beached whale when Im sun tanning. :(