• runslower
    runslower Posts: 90
    Options
    Ok
    Uh oh, the one word OK reply. Not good.
  • itsHealthy
    itsHealthy Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Oh good!!! Is the OP's profile pic for real?
    [/quote]
    Yes, it's for real. That is his real eye color and he's far from ugly. I'm about to kick his *kitten* for making me say these nice things because I don't want to play into his games. But he's become like a brother to me so I will play along until I'm able to kick his *kitten* in person.
    [/quote]
    hahahaha...good one!
    Eat Healthy and Be Happy Fellow posters....good thread! Ciao!
  • LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Yea....I think your hot...but I get how people can get down on themselves sometimes....I have been doing that a lot lately and I like for people to tell me I look good if they think so.....Glad we are friends now, I can tell you that you are amazingly beautiful every day if you like:)
  • LJSmith1989
    LJSmith1989 Posts: 650
    Options
    You far to goodlooking to give up, dunno why that matters but it does.
  • LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Also I had McDonald's Sunday....soooo.
  • purrtypaws
    Options
    Obviously, her husband probably flirts with random girls on the computer, and she's fine with it --let married couples handle their marriages the way they want. As long as both people are happy, other's opinions don't matter.

You take the internet way too serious. Jesus.

^^^^^^^^ these are quotes. idk what happened...

I just must be a very potent flirt, because I wasn't even trying. In my neighborhood we call it "light hearted conversation." Let me get a note from my husband and I'll bring out all my flirting superpowers and you will be KNOCKED OUT. Ooh, I almost typed "knocked up." That could happen too, if I let it.

Ooh...then you'd have an excuse for getting fat...brb w/note from hubby...

I don't get the "note" joke, but your neighborhood sounds like a fun place :tongue:
  • Ebelina07
    Ebelina07 Posts: 32
    Options
    When u weigh 700 pounds later you'll remember this day. BTW...good job at being attended to!
  • laural007
    laural007 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Well whatever size/shape you are in your pictures --- looks good on you!