Black men prefer...White men prefer...

Options

Replies

• msjanetcole
    msjanetcole Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Dating an average weight white guy (49yr) who supports my (59yr) fitness effort to lose 180 pounds (lost 80 so far - 50 using MFP since 1/1/2013). He's a great inspiration and coach, not pushy or judging. Yet, he loves that big round bottom of mine and wants to see some left in the end. We're both progressive, liberal, free-thinkers. Makes a huge difference in point of view.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    @LadyThanata, BrettPGH is Cuban.

Bill, the nerve!

Only half.

But he does like 35% on a lady...

so thattttttttttttts why you think i look good.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

I can think of at least three in this thread alone lol. And the hypothetical was to explain something that clearly went far, far over your head.

It's ok though...you've clearly outwitted us all...so its all good :).

It's a medical industry standard, not her 'opinion'.

/sigh.

Thank you :flowerforyou:

You're welcome!

:blushing:
    And a second thank you from me.

Aww! Mrs. Ramirez...you've always been one of my MFP favorites :)
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    princewtf.gif
  • tatd_820
    tatd_820 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that most men "in general" like big butts, a small waist and big tits with a vagina. Black, white....any race. What race likes flat chested women with noassatal? I like a wide variety of men and have been hit on/approached by many different races. 76lbs gone, and hopefully a few more, and I hope my booty stays in tact =) I'll take compliments from any race =) As long as they are good of course!
  • vcfervc
    vcfervc Posts: 28
    Options
    It's all good.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Black men must hate me. *runs off and cries*

Shh, come here, baby, come into my comforting white noodle arms.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Black men must hate me. *runs off and cries*

Mmmmm, noodles.

I love pasta.
  • ShannonS2714
    ShannonS2714 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that most men "in general" like big butts, a small waist and big tits with a vagina. Black, white....any race. What race likes flat chested women with noassatal? I like a wide variety of men and have been hit on/approached by many different races. 76lbs gone, and hopefully a few more, and I hope my booty stays in tact =) I'll take compliments from any race =) As long as they are good of course!

I know a lot of men that prefer slim women with a small butt and small breasts.

I know a lot of men that prefer heavier women with small breasts and a big butt.

I know a lot of men that prefer ....women....with....breasts and a .... butt.

EVERYONE has different preferences...regardless of race, gender, sexuality, etc, etc, etc....

Damn..
  • sugarandspice27
    sugarandspice27 Posts: 521 Member
    Options

body-fat-percentage-women.jpg?w=510&h=657

Calling bullshiat on this chart as an accurate reference - 25% and 30% look to be about the same, but just with different body shapes, so the fat is concentrated in different areas. Same with 40% and 45% (the wonder of wearing properly sized bikini bottoms!).

I'd love to see a chart like this using the same person at different BF%. Until then - She. Na. Ni. Gans.

Yeah, I have a real problem with this chart as well. The first few shots are professional looking shots... which gradually reduce in style and pose until the bottom shots, candid ones that look like a mess. The woman shown also has an apple body shape. It would come across entirely different if she were an hourglass or pear.

The only thing this chart shows is the extreme bias of the person who made it towards lower body fat women.
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    <<~~ Curvy latina. Black man love me and white man are scared of me lmfao... I'm serious!!
  • sugarandspice27
    sugarandspice27 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    THIS MESSAGE IS A MISTAKE BUT I DON"T KNOW HOW TO DELETE IT.

THANKS OBAMA
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    <<~~ Curvy latina. Black man love me and white man are scared of me lmfao... I'm serious!!

Yes! Your second picture is definitely curvy lol.

And for the record...this white man ain't skeered!

:)
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    They all like me. I don't blame them.
    yYuL5GO.gif
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    ...What race likes flat chested women with noassatal?...

Besides the fact that an individual's personal aesthetic preferences are not racially/genetically pre-programmed, this is just :sick: :noway: :angry:
  • SatchGallamax
    SatchGallamax Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    One time, a black man who passed me on the street told me "nice hips." He was probably just assessing my ability to bear children and perpetuate the species, in which case my wide hips would be of preference.
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    1. Naked
    2. Have a sandwich
    3. Work what you got

Way to get any man or woman... oh an sex that's part of the deal

PS when I saw The Doctor in my head in his voice said "I'm so so sorry"
  • Hexahedra
    Hexahedra Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    How about Asians? What do we like? I feel left out...
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm, noodles.

I love pasta.

FRw/nude SENT!
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    How about Asians? What do we like? I feel left out...

Flied lice?

Oh wait...that was racist :(.
This discussion has been closed.