Black men prefer...White men prefer...

Options
1111213141517»

Replies

• EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    I'm like death, death doesn't discriminate, black white Asian Indian Caribbean African Thai, fat thin skinny chubby MUSCULAR FIT LOVE THEM CALVES. It's all about the mushroom tip lol

DANG Dude...I'm SKEEEERD of you. FO REAL LMRAO! Imagining: Opens door, DEATH standing there with flowers and a smile...What da man said, "Feet don't fail Me Now!"
  • ChicaDaddy
    Options
    Most research says men in general like women 'thicker' then what women THINK men want. A national survey (in the US) had men choosing women at an average size of '12' as the ideal women, while women were asked what they thought men would chose and they selected like a '4' or something like that (don't remember specifically - I'm not going to get to a size 4 so didn't care. hehe).

body-fat-percentage-women.jpg?w=510&h=657

Give me 15-25% on that chart any day of the week.

Uh oh...that makes me a stereotypical white man I guess. Or statistically, a liar...since the majority of men appear to want a size 12 lol.

:D

I'd take anything between 15% and 35%.
    MEAT IS FOR THE MAN BONE IS FOR THE DOG BRO!!!!
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Hey! ALL Cultures and Ethnicities have PREFERENCES! STOP trying to act like this statement is "racist" ...Get REAL. I think it is SAFE to say that Black Men Prefer Black Women, White Men Prefer White Women, Chinese Men Prefer Chinese Women...CHECK the MARRIAGE RECORDS, everything else is an EXCEPTION. NOW! The Specific Preferences beyond that is out there...BUT YEAH, there ARE Preferences!

But.. but.. I like white guys.

SOOOO, I like women, that does not mean that YOU and I are NOT exceptions. Do you Understand what I am saying, "YOU/I" are NOT the world...get it, do YOU get it, ummm, do YOU get it, do you....get it, REALLY, Do you get it...when it is all added up; added up, YOU are just one of the 2% of Black people who marry or may marry OUTSIDE of their Ethnicity....Do You get it, please say you get it. Do. You. Understand?

You just keep killing me
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Hey! ALL Cultures and Ethnicities have PREFERENCES! STOP trying to act like this statement is "racist" ...Get REAL. I think it is SAFE to say that Black Men Prefer Black Women, White Men Prefer White Women, Chinese Men Prefer Chinese Women...CHECK the MARRIAGE RECORDS, everything else is an EXCEPTION. NOW! The Specific Preferences beyond that is out there...BUT YEAH, there ARE Preferences!

But.. but.. I like white guys.

SOOOO, I like women, that does not mean that YOU and I are NOT exceptions. Do you Understand what I am saying, "YOU/I" are NOT the world...get it, do YOU get it, ummm, do YOU get it, do you....get it, REALLY, Do you get it...when it is all added up; added up, YOU are just one of the 2% of Black people who marry or may marry OUTSIDE of their Ethnicity....Do You get it, please say you get it. Do. You. Understand?

I don't get it.

:laugh:
  • LJGettinSexy
    LJGettinSexy Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'm like death, death doesn't discriminate, black white Asian Indian Caribbean African Thai, fat thin skinny chubby MUSCULAR FIT LOVE THEM CALVES. It's all about the mushroom tip lol

From what I've noticed, only White women have muscular calves, I'm so jealous cuz it makes their legs look great!
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that most men "in general" like big butts, a small waist and big tits with a vagina. Black, white....any race. What race likes flat chested women with noassatal? I like a wide variety of men and have been hit on/approached by many different races. 76lbs gone, and hopefully a few more, and I hope my booty stays in tact =) I'll take compliments from any race =) As long as they are good of course!

Big tits turn into saggy ones eventually. As I am getting older I prefer smaller ones now...

:angry:

I am 41 and mine arent saggy yet...
    <insert awesome breast photo>

Speaking of...there was this one time...

*glances at Crankstr...clamps mouth shut*

oh NO you DIDNT
  • DiaryOfaThickFitWoman
    DiaryOfaThickFitWoman Posts: 406 Member
    Options

From what I've noticed, only White women have muscular calves, I'm so jealous cuz it makes their legs look great!

????? You gotta be kidding me! On that note I'm going to bed.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options

LOLWUT
  • Zumaria1
    Zumaria1 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I'm a black woman who grew up in an all black neighborhood, and being smaller at the time, about a 4 or 6, all I ever heard growing up is "you got a butt like a white girl". I had hips and thighs but a smaller butt than the stereotypical apple bottom all black girls are supposed to have. I actually heard it so much I started wearing big tops to cover my small butt. During this time, I had white guys who really liked me. Fast forward to about 13 years ago, when I gained weight, and have a butt, I visited back home and hear how great I look, despite being about 20 lbs overweight. My husband who is black, has been supportive with me losing weight, but keeps telling me to do squats so that in his words "don't lose your butt", lol.

I also noticed that about 20 years ago, like in the movies, most of the most popular white celebrities all had nice chest but were flatter in the back. (Think Julie Roberts) It seems to me that at the time, big chest trumped butt for white ideal. In black culture it seemed big butt trumped big chest.

Obviously individuals have their personal tastes. For example, my husband, told me he was always more of a face man, so even if a girl was skinny, if she was pretty, that was his type, even though he still doesn't want me to lose my butt, lol.

It seems like it wasn't an ideal look in white culture to have a big booty until about the late 90's after JLo came out,, and it seems like its something really part of the culture now, for everybody, black and white. Everybody is obsessed with having a perfect lifted booty now, lol.

I've also lived in the Caribbean,a mostly black island, and being skinny was also looked down on, one girl who was a good size to me, the neighbors called her "broomstick". The curvier girls were called "sexy", even though they would be considered overweight here. Again, each individual has their preferences, but that seemed to be the prevailing attitude there. I remember one lady went to the Bahamas, she is at least 250 lbs, and had a guy really hitting on her, calling her "juicy", lol.
  • twistygirl
    twistygirl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    thanks-obama-28.gif

Funny as Hell still lololololololhahahahaha
  • andyisandy
    andyisandy Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    MEAT IS FOR THE MAN BONE IS FOR THE DOG BRO!!!!
    [/quote]
    Really? Way to put down smaller women bro.
  • fara180
    fara180 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    this thread gave me a lot of quality LOL action. so thanks for that.

...but to answer your question: black men prefer -me- and white men prefer -me-.... problem?
This discussion has been closed.