Black men prefer...White men prefer...

Options

Replies

• dwyler21
    dwyler21 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    i think j black men liking thick women is just a stereotype used in late night comedy talk shows.
    doesn't seem to be any truth in it,
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    How about Asians? What do we like? I feel left out...

Flied lice?

Oh wait...that was racist :(.

^^^^ TOTALLY freaking joking by the way lol.
  • sugarandspice27
    sugarandspice27 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I would like to weigh in (heh heh). While I am AWARE that men of all races claim to be attracted to larger women in theory, as a woman who has been around a size 18/20 (with a few periods of time when I was thinner and/or heavier), exaggerated hourglass my whole adult life, I can say that hands down, beyond a shadow of a doubt, I've been approach by more ethic men than white men. And, it doesn't matter what race, culture, nationality-- however mostly black. Basically, I've attracted all men besides white American males (besides a short people of time when i lost 80 pounds and that number dramatically increased).

Online, however, if I'd ever put up a dating profile in the (distant) past, I'd get a pretty varied response from races. Even this thread leads me to believe that there is less preference distinction between the races in reality. HOWEVER, what no one seems to be touching on (or at least I didn't read it yet), is the CULTURAL stereotypes and social pressures. I think we can all agree that the races definitely have different "ideal women" stereotypes on what is and is not considered acceptable, which may well influence the way people act and who they choose to date.

Think about it: Do you ever see a white female lead that is plus size and NOT a comedian or completely goofy? For black women, this is totally acceptable. In a way, I think other cultures are light-years a head of white Americans when it comes to appreciating diversity in sizes openly. The white culture still worships thin as the ideal stereotype.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    i think j black men liking thick women is just a stereotype used in late night comedy talk shows.
    doesn't seem to be any truth in it,

As a black man, this comment offends me.
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    Think about it: Do you ever see a white female lead that is plus size and NOT a comedian or completely goofy? For black women, this is totally acceptable. In a way, I think other cultures are light-years a head of white Americans when it comes to appreciating diversity in sizes openly. The white culture still worships thin as the ideal stereotype.

Whether you consider other cultures advanced or no...white America 'worshiping' a healthy bodyfat level isn't necessarily a negative. Now...the modeling industry (which isn't a 'white American' thing by the way) is a whole other story.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Hard to say.. growing up, only black guys were into me.. now that I'm married to a white guy, every race except for the asians hit on me :laugh: .. hips don't lie
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options

Regardless if you are 21% or 35% if you take offense to my opinion then it doesn't matter if you are 21% or 35%, you are definitely not confident in yourself!
    Oh hunny.

Oh hunny, no. Now you're just spewing nonsense.

What I said in no way implied whether or not I'm confident in myself. Believe me, confidence is not something I lack. I was merely pointing out how ludicrous your "opinion" is.

However, I will concede that you're entitled to your opinion, even if it's wrong.

Now shoo. Back to the deep, dark hole from whence you came.

Okay so since you are saying my free speech of an opinion is wrong, I guess you don't live in the United States. Or maybe you are one of those people who live in the United States but bicker about how much you hate the fact people can freely say what they want.

My opinion is based on my life experiences, now if I based my opinion on pure speculation, then I could understand deeming my response as "ludicrous". You don't walk into the ghetto and freely walk with all your jewelry out and money hanging out of your pocket. You walk with caution based on previous experiences that the ghetto isn't a safe place to be in. So if you are talking about that deep dark whole to crawl back in. You know where it is. The ghetto.

derp
  • dixiewhiskey
    Options
    Pew pew pew 'Merica
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    All I know is, I get hit on by black guys a lot. Some white fellas too, but black guys really more than whites.
  • Crankstr
    Options
    Shh, come here, baby, come into my comforting white noodle arms.
    Mmmmm, noodles.

I love pasta.

FRw/nude SENT!

*ahem
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Shh, come here, baby, come into my comforting white noodle arms.
    Mmmmm, noodles.

I love pasta.

FRw/nude SENT!

*ahem

Second FR w/nude sent!!
  • DiaryOfaThickFitWoman
    DiaryOfaThickFitWoman Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I grew up poor and in the inner city and most of my friends were black. I think mens taste in women has more to do with their ecomomic situation than it does there ethnicty does. My friends who became more successful in life, their taste in women changed to thinner women for every one of them ( including myself) My friends who's economic situation stayed the same since childhood, their taste in women stayed the same aswell and they still prefer thicker women.

Now this is racist. The initial post was stereotypical.
  • dixiewhiskey
    Options
    I grew up poor and in the inner city and most of my friends were black. I think mens taste in women has more to do with their ecomomic situation than it does there ethnicty does. My friends who became more successful in life, their taste in women changed to thinner women for every one of them ( including myself) My friends who's economic situation stayed the same since childhood, their taste in women stayed the same aswell and they still prefer thicker women.

Bingo!
  • leighann881
    leighann881 Posts: 371
    Options

Regardless if you are 21% or 35% if you take offense to my opinion then it doesn't matter if you are 21% or 35%, you are definitely not confident in yourself!

Honey, you're over-compensating.... all your talk about "loving your curves" and accusing skinny women of being manly and your over-exaggerated sexual experience is laughable....

tumblr_ma4hwbin6u1rn95k2o1_250.gif
  • jjrichard83
    jjrichard83 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    racist? check.

offensive? check.

reported? check.

How on earth could you think this would be okay?

Because she said "THIS IS NOT RACIST."

Bahahaha!

And a whole bunch of insecure women who are posting about how "this type of guy or that type likes my T&A". Come on... lol. If you will use that as a stereo-type, then might as well throw a bunch of other stereotypes in there while not being racist :)

I do agree that there are some true stereotypes, but this one is just stupid. There are plenty of white guys who "like" granades. If you ask most, (and you are a guy asking other guys) they will take whatever for a night or two, but for a long term relationship they are looking for something different.

This is just a bad thread all around! lol
  • jjrichard83
    jjrichard83 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that most men "in general" like big butts, a small waist and big tits with a vagina. Black, white....any race. What race likes flat chested women with noassatal? I like a wide variety of men and have been hit on/approached by many different races. 76lbs gone, and hopefully a few more, and I hope my booty stays in tact =) I'll take compliments from any race =) As long as they are good of course!

Big tits turn into saggy ones eventually. As I am getting older I prefer smaller ones now...
  • Crankstr
    Options
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that most men "in general" like big butts, a small waist and big tits with a vagina. Black, white....any race. What race likes flat chested women with noassatal? I like a wide variety of men and have been hit on/approached by many different races. 76lbs gone, and hopefully a few more, and I hope my booty stays in tact =) I'll take compliments from any race =) As long as they are good of course!

Big tits turn into saggy ones eventually. As I am getting older I prefer smaller ones now...

:angry:

I am 41 and mine arent saggy yet...
    <insert awesome breast photo>
  • crisanderson27
    Options

:angry:

I am 41 and mine arent saggy yet...
    <insert awesome breast photo>

Speaking of...there was this one time...

*glances at Crankstr...clamps mouth shut*
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Fixed it for you.

Men like women.

Apart from the ones that like other men.
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options

How is this racist? If anything it's classist, but I don't think it's even that. It's just silly generalizations that collectivize individuals like most of the rest of this thread, though at least he seems to focus on personal experience.
This discussion has been closed.