Black men prefer...White men prefer...

Options
jamaicanlady
jamaicanlady Posts: 878 Member
THIS IS NOT A RACIST THREAD!!! I'M JUST MAKING AN OBSERVATION IS ALL. ALL OPINIONS ARE WELCOME.

Just a general observation, correct me if I'm wrong but it seems black men prefer "thicker" women and white men prefer skinnier ones. By thicker I don't mean fat, I mean with a higher body fat %, or maybe just big boobs and bums.

Am I wrong?

AGAIN, WHAT I SAID IS A GENERAL STATEMENT, OBVIOUSLY THERE WILL BE EXCEPTIONS.

Replies

• hungrypotato
    hungrypotato Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    I don't like women who are too bony, skinny. Where they look like skeletons.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    q1zc3.gif
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Black men love me. Black women do not. LOL! But in all seriousness, I have curves and it can get hairy when I enter a club or something that is heavily populated with black people.

This thread will be interesting. I'm scared.
  • Thewatcher_66
    Thewatcher_66 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    I like thicker from the waist down, pear shaped and athletic. Don't care for skin and bones but I don't like those who look like they are at risk for cardiovascular disease either.
  • GnomeLover1984
    Options
    I married a white guy and let's just say he is not very happy I am on a diet.
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    i'm in the camp of Who Cares? Because all I want is ONE man to love me, whom I love.
  • m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    :grumble: uh?
  • koshkasmum
    koshkasmum Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I suspect that both balck and white men prefer women who do not make assumtions about their preferences based on race. I could be wrong.....
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Every white guy I have been with including the one I married seems to prefer beautiful women with huge knockers. Black men too.
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    lxW0zGL.gif
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    People have different preferences. I don't think generalisations about race are cool. That is my preference, because I am a people. :flowerforyou:
  • tapirfrog
    tapirfrog Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    You have got to be kidding me.

yoisthisracist.com
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    thanks-obama-28.gif
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Every white guy I have been with including the one I married seems to prefer beautiful women with huge knockers. Black men too.

yup...all the brotha's i dated like my rack and my *kitten*.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options

Am I wrong?

AGAIN, WHAT I SAID IS A GENERAL STATEMENT, OBVIOUSLY THERE WILL BE EXCEPTIONS.

Yes, you're wrong.

My personal experience tells me black guys are not mainly attracted to thick women. I've always been slim...apart from pregnancy and after for short while.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Is this about p3n1s size? I mean, generally speaking and not being racist.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Black men love me. Black women do not. LOL! But in all seriousness, I have curves and it can get hairy when I enter a club or something that is heavily populated with black people.

I'm a black woman... I love you. I don't however do clubs. I am too old for smoke machines, and strobe lights. Also one time a guy had his way with his "Member" right next to me. It was a sad sight...his member.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    racist? check.

offensive? check.

reported? check.

How on earth could you think this would be okay?
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options

I'm a black woman... I love you. I don't however do clubs. I am too old for smoke machines, and strobe lights. Also one time a guy had his way with his "Member" right next to me. It was a sad sight...his member.

LMAO! A secret? Shhhh.....I don't go to clubs anymore either. I'm too old! WTF aren't we friends yet? I see your awesomeness everywhere.

~Prances off to FR you~
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    85b.gif
This discussion has been closed.