Black men prefer...White men prefer...

Options

Replies

• Admiral_Derp
    Admiral_Derp Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    As a white man, let me just say, I prefer my wife. I think she is very attractive.

PM me if you are interested in married men.

tumblr_ltp37da1HS1qkrfxxo1_500.gif
  • OneEyeUp
    OneEyeUp Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    HMM lets see just today I saw a skinny white woman who had a very sexy but un-slutty walk that I found attractive. I saw a mexican girl who had sexy muscles. I saw a black woman who had a ridiculously huge butt, and I thought that was very sexy. If i had to pick a type, I'd just say women. You can be sexy as a big, skinny, or muscular woman, just have confidence and carry it well. In the sheets, bigger women are more comfortable/visually pleasing. Athletic women are more fun/energetic.

It's all subjective.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    As a white man, let me just say, I prefer my wife. I think she is very attractive.

oh burt....you sly devil, you!
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    I suspect that both balck and white men prefer women who do not make assumtions about their preferences based on race. I could be wrong.....

^ This. It's too individual to lump people into generalized categories most of the time.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Only if your wife comes with the package
  • xMonroeMisfit
    xMonroeMisfit Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    :noway: :noway:
  • michelleLynette
    michelleLynette Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Really...who cares..Are you serious? SO many other important things in life to talk about...SHeesh..grow up.....People annoy me
  • toaster6
    toaster6 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    This should end well.
  • sPaRkLiNgLYFE
    Options
    Black men love me. Black women do not. LOL! But in all seriousness, I have curves and it can get hairy when I enter a club or something that is heavily populated with black people.

This thread will be interesting. I'm scared.
    i don't hate you! :heart:
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Yes yes it's a horribly offensive thread that offends all our delicate sensibilities.

Now that that's out of the way daddy needs some chocolate :bigsmile:
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Black men love me. Black women do not. LOL! But in all seriousness, I have curves and it can get hairy when I enter a club or something that is heavily populated with black people.

This thread will be interesting. I'm scared.
    i don't hate you! :heart:

Yah!!!! :flowerforyou: :heart: :drinker:
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    I do not think that one race can be said to prefer something as a blanket statement.
    one race is the human race. You are probably trying to talk about ethnicities here

Race /rās/ Noun; Each of the major divisions of humankind, having distinct physical characteristics.

Nice try though.
  • MzCongeniality70
    MzCongeniality70 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    pictures_of_the_day_4.jpg

I think I love you. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • himilayaneyes
    himilayaneyes Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I prefer skinny women ever since Bell Biv DeVoe told me not to trust a big butt and a smile.

Love this!!!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Most research says men in general like women 'thicker' then what women THINK men want. A national survey (in the US) had men choosing women at an average size of '12' as the ideal women, while women were asked what they thought men would chose and they selected like a '4' or something like that (don't remember specifically - I'm not going to get to a size 4 so didn't care. hehe).

body-fat-percentage-women.jpg?w=510&h=657

Give me 15-25% on that chart any day of the week.

Uh oh...that makes me a stereotypical white man I guess. Or statistically, a liar...since the majority of men appear to want a size 12 lol.

:D
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    pictures_of_the_day_4.jpg

I think I love you. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm dying! Thank you!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :drinker:
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    I do not think that one race can be said to prefer something as a blanket statement. Unless it's that white people prefer Rick Astley and dance like Carlton Banks. (I kid, I kid!!! :smile:)

Anyway, while I have no opinion/say in the matter, I will make the observation that the only people that have ever given me a two-syllable damn (read: DAYYYY-UM!) have been non-white. Not necessarily black, just not white. But, this may have been coincidence.

Non-white? :huh:

Meaning...not...white? I don't know where the confusion comes in :huh:
  • TheRealJigsaw
    TheRealJigsaw Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Am I wrong?

You are very wrong and ignorant
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options

mine.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

mine.

mine.
This discussion has been closed.