Black men prefer...White men prefer...

Options

Replies

• IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    I sincerely do not think the author of this thread ever intended to make this topic a "racist" one but I have a gut feeling that it's going to evolve into one. Please burn this thread asap.

Yeah, I think it's her wording.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    In my general observation any time anyone says "This is not racist but" is usually saying something racist LOL
  • BlackEyedPanda
    BlackEyedPanda Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Starting post of this topic said:
    1. States: I am not a racist
    2. Makes a racist statement
    3. States again: I am not a racist

Half of MFP are convinced.
    I think if the OP just posted

"Is it true that black men prefer curvy girls and white men prefer skinny girls?"

No one would be fixated on race...plus you type "RACIST" in all caps lmao now that's the focus.
    Your post is stupid.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    I think beauty comes in all shapes and sizes. Although a THICK woman can make me do some crazy things.
  • Admiral_Derp
    Admiral_Derp Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    I grew up poor and in the inner city and most of my friends were non white. I think mens taste in women has more to do with their ecomomic situation than it does there ethnicty does.

How is that? How does a preference in women's attributes affect the kind of woman he is attracted to? I know lots of men/women who are in relationships based on their compatibilities regardless of their economic situation.

I think men's tastes in women are just that; every man has a different desire for a woman regardless of shape, size, color and how rich/poor they are.
    tumblr_inline_mjkr7bIujV1qz4rgp.gif
  • Thewatcher_66
    Thewatcher_66 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    In my general observation any time anyone says "This is not racist but" is usually saying something racist LOL

LOL- Yeah. Or how about beginning the statement "with all due respect...." Someone is about to get disrespected.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    I do not think that one race can be said to prefer something as a blanket statement. Unless it's that white people prefer Rick Astley and dance like Carlton Banks. (I kid, I kid!!! :smile:)

Anyway, while I have no opinion/say in the matter, I will make the observation that the only people that have ever given me a two-syllable damn (read: DAYYYY-UM!) have been non-white. Not necessarily black, just not white. But, this may have been coincidence.
    :laugh:

the dayyy-ums are hilarious, but yeah i agree with this. it's usually the non white guys - IME- who will do stuff like drive up on the curb, do u-turns in the street, etc to come say hi. maybe white guys do it as well, but i've just noticed that they tend to be a bit more subtle, unless they are drunk :laugh:
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options

"Is it true that black men prefer curvy girls and white men prefer skinny girls?"

No one would be fixated on race...plus you type "RACIST" in all caps lmao now that's the focus.
    Your post is stupid.

I was commenting on this one guy, and I said he had the *kitten* of Adonis and I would love to bounce quarters off it. Of course, I added "no homo", cuz I was just saying it was a nice *kitten*. Nothing more.
  • tapirfrog
    tapirfrog Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    On average there often are differences between what races prefer, yes. Statistically one race will probably tilt one way, and another race probably will tilt the other.

However, calling out those differences can be racist, or become racist, or be used for racist purposes, or provide a good place for racist comments to be made.

I mean, if you have to start it in all caps with "THIS IS NOT A RACIST THREAD," it's probably going to go downhill pretty fast.
  • Tricep_A_Tops
    Options
    I grew up poor and in the inner city and most of my friends were non white. I think mens taste in women has more to do with their ecomomic situation than it does there ethnicty does.

How is that? How does a preference in women's attributes affect the kind of woman he is attracted to? I know lots of men/women who are in relationships based on their compatibilities regardless of their economic situation.

I think men's tastes in women are just that; every man has a different desire for a woman regardless of shape, size, color and how rich/poor they are.
    Like I said I grew up poor and in the inner city, Some of my friends became very successful, some of them, their economic situation stayed the same and some of my friends economic situation unfortuantely has gotten worse since childhood. AND REGARDLESS OF THEIR RACE, each one of my friends that have become successful , their taste in women got thinner the more successful they became.
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options

:wink:

Your post is stupid.

No dear your post was stupid :wink:
  • tapirfrog
    tapirfrog Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I was commenting on this one guy, and I said he had the *kitten* of Adonis and I would love to bounce quarters off it. Of course, I added "no homo", cuz I was just saying it was a nice *kitten*. Nothing more.

^^^^^This. I should have just said this.
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    And the OP is nowhere to be found.................
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Also what about zombie guys? What do they prefer?
    Chicks with BIG.... brains! DUH!
  • BlackEyedPanda
    BlackEyedPanda Posts: 86 Member
    Options

:wink:

Your post is stupid.

No dear your post was stupid :wink:
    No, I think you will find your post was stupid ;)
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    pictures_of_the_day_4.jpg
    i just died
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    I am married to a black man and we have discussed this (because of my weight issues) and he admits that when he was young and shallow he chose thin women because he wanted to be seen with skinny, model type women just because it made his mates envious. But really he found larger women more attractive but his vanity got in the way of him dating them. Peer pressure to have a "fit" or "hot" girlfriend can cross all cultures I would think.:ohwell:

He then grew up and became a mature man, thank goodness and decided he would go out with women who made him happy not because they impressed his mates.

Oh and by the way in the UK being thick means to be stupid.:laugh:
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options

Like I said I grew up poor and in the inner city, Some of my friends became very successful, some of them, their economic situation stayed the same and some of my friends economic situation unfortuantely has gotten worse since childhood. AND REGARDLESS OF THEIR RACE, each one of my friends that have become successful , their taste in women got thinner the more successful they became.

but that might also be more about wanting to fit in with their new environment than their actual preferences changing.
    for instance one of my ex's is from OLD money (ie family descended from hapsburgs) and he didnt have a problem dating my then humoungous fat *kitten* nor introducing me to some of his family.
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    I do not think that one race can be said to prefer something as a blanket statement. Unless it's that white people prefer Rick Astley and dance like Carlton Banks. (I kid, I kid!!! :smile:)

Anyway, while I have no opinion/say in the matter, I will make the observation that the only people that have ever given me a two-syllable damn (read: DAYYYY-UM!) have been non-white. Not necessarily black, just not white. But, this may have been coincidence.

Non-white? :huh:
This discussion has been closed.