Black men prefer...White men prefer...

Options

Replies

• DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    If u dont think on avg there is a diff btwn what black guys and white guys prefer you're kidding yourself. You can call it racist, but you'd be wrong.

You learned this from watching rap videos or from movies starring 50 Cent?
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    This bunny has no ears.

original.jpg
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    149160.jpg

:laugh:
    Lol!!

Also what about zombie guys? What do they prefer?
  • atamrowski
    atamrowski Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I grew up poor and in the inner city and most of my friends were non white. I think mens taste in women has more to do with their ecomomic situation than it does there ethnicty does.

How is that? How does a preference in women's attributes affect the kind of woman he is attracted to? I know lots of men/women who are in relationships based on their compatibilities regardless of their economic situation.

I think men's tastes in women are just that; every man has a different desire for a woman regardless of shape, size, color and how rich/poor they are.
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    I grew up poor and in the inner city and most of my friends were non white. I think mens taste in women has more to do with their ecomomic situation than it does there ethnicty does.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVnqe3u1dNlw7X_ii4h5Iis1wCjuyAKwChrvcXTBZd2JJKdb6C

My exact reaction lol

David Tennant :)
  • himilayaneyes
    himilayaneyes Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I think it's all about personal preferences. I don't think we can make assumptions about what a man will like based on his race. My husband is white and he likes my big boobs/butt. He doesn't understand why I'm trying to lose weight. However, I do understand what the op is saying...most black men I know want a big butt/boobs/hips on their woman. The fact that I'm in the south of the US probably also has some bearing on that...Florida oranges and Georgia peaches....lol.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    Black men love me. Black women do not. LOL! But in all seriousness, I have curves and it can get hairy when I enter a club or something that is heavily populated with black people.

This thread will be interesting. I'm scared.

why?
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Every white guy I have been with including the one I married seems to prefer beautiful women with huge knockers. Black men too.

yup...all the brotha's i dated like my rack and my *kitten*.

Pics of aforementioned rack and *kitten*...
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Black men love me. Black women do not. LOL! But in all seriousness, I have curves and it can get hairy when I enter a club or something that is heavily populated with black people.

why?

Because black women hate her, but black men LOVES her.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    dunno about that OP, in my adult life i've been every size from 4-24 and there hasnt been a difference in the guys who approach me. i get black guys, white guys, mexican guys a few asian guys here and there..

i think straight guys just like girls.period.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    If u dont think on avg there is a diff btwn what black guys and white guys prefer you're kidding yourself. You can call it racist, but you'd be wrong.

I dont think ive ever seen s rap video or 50cent. And your point is exactly what?
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    I think if the OP just posted

"Is it true that black men prefer curvy girls and white men prefer skinny girls?"

No one would be fixated on race...plus you type "RACIST" in all caps lmao now that's the focus.
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options

why?

Because black women hate her, but black men LOVES her.

No. Simply because I knew it would get ugly.
  • BlackEyedPanda
    BlackEyedPanda Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I do not think that one race can be said to prefer something as a blanket statement.
    one race is the human race. You are probably trying to talk about ethnicities here
  • Thewatcher_66
    Thewatcher_66 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    I sincerely do not think the author of this thread ever intended to make this topic a "racist" one but I have a gut feeling that it's going to evolve into one. Please burn this thread asap.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    dunno about that OP, in my adult life i've been every size from 4-24 and there hasnt been a difference in the guys who approach me. i get black guys, white guys, mexican guys a few asian guys here and there..

i think straight guys just like girls.period.

I once got an Indian guy... That''s whats up.
  • Rhonnie
    Rhonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Most research says men in general like women 'thicker' then what women THINK men want. A national survey (in the US) had men choosing women at an average size of '12' as the ideal women, while women were asked what they thought men would chose and they selected like a '4' or something like that (don't remember specifically - I'm not going to get to a size 4 so didn't care. hehe).
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    pictures_of_the_day_4.jpg
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options

How can you possibly know? From watching some friends of yours? How big a % of men is that exactly?

I can tell you it's rubbish stereotype!
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

I dont think ive ever seen s rap video or 50cent. And your point is exactly what?

I'm trying to figure out where you learned so much about what men of different races prefer. Do tell
This discussion has been closed.