Black men prefer...White men prefer...

Options

Replies

• Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    Most research says men in general like women 'thicker' then what women THINK men want. A national survey (in the US) had men choosing women at an average size of '12' as the ideal women, while women were asked what they thought men would chose and they selected like a '4' or something like that (don't remember specifically - I'm not going to get to a size 4 so didn't care. hehe).

body-fat-percentage-women.jpg?w=510&h=657

Give me 15-25% on that chart any day of the week.

Uh oh...that makes me a stereotypical white man I guess. Or statistically, a liar...since the majority of men appear to want a size 12 lol.

:D

I dont get the size thing...it depends on height and other factors.
    I am in a 12.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    Yes yes it's a horribly offensive thread that offends all our delicate sensibilities.

Now that that's out of the way daddy needs some chocolate :bigsmile:

hey sailor! :wink:

Eartha+Kitt+as+Catwoman+Batman+1968.jpg
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    As a white man, let me just say, I prefer my wife. I think she is very attractive.

PM me if you are interested in married men.

Only if your wife comes with the package

mine.

mine.

wait.

who?
  • lasslassiter
    Options
    I'm "black"...I love "healthy" women period!
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Most research says men in general like women 'thicker' then what women THINK men want. A national survey (in the US) had men choosing women at an average size of '12' as the ideal women, while women were asked what they thought men would chose and they selected like a '4' or something like that (don't remember specifically - I'm not going to get to a size 4 so didn't care. hehe).

Uh oh...that makes me a stereotypical white man I guess. Or statistically, a liar...since the majority of men appear to want a size 12 lol.

Actually, the girl at 25% probably is about a size 12....you'd be surprised!!
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    White men prefer naked women. Black men prefer naked women. I think I got that right?
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    White men prefer naked women. Black men prefer naked women. I think I got that right?
    Let us test this theory.
  • catrinaHwechanged
    Options

I think you got it!!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

I dunno, my boys mom looked about exactly like that, and was a size 3?

Womens sizes are chaos so who knows...maybe she's a 3 AND a 12 lol...

corrected for your edit! :)
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options

unless if they are gay in which case a white man prefers a naked man and a black man prefers a naked man.
  • CristinaL1983
    CristinaL1983 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options

Yeah, I was about to say that I'm sitting right at/below 25% and I wear an 8-12 depending on the fit/brand
  • Admiral_Derp
    Admiral_Derp Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Let us test this theory.
    tumblr_miweleSTDg1rnz84fo1_500.gif
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    As a white man, let me just say, I prefer my wife. I think she is very attractive.

PM me if you are interested in married men.

Only if your wife comes with the package

mine.

mine.

wait.

who?

Who what?

I thought we were playing 'Finding Nemo' :(
  • crisanderson27
    Options

I think you got it!!

I think he's right too lol.
  • catrinaHwechanged
    Options

unless if they are gay in which case a white man prefers a naked man and a black man prefers a naked man.

Holy insight!! :)
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options

hey, how you doin'?
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options

Ewwww you love women on their periods?! :huh:
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mgqolfWGUn1qiykpwo1_400.gif

What did I miss?
  • CristinaL1983
    CristinaL1983 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mgqolfWGUn1qiykpwo1_400.gif

What did I miss?

I really want to know what she was trying to accomplish there!
  • LadyThanata
    LadyThanata Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I've been with white men (Two)- both thought I needed a diet. One ex was actually big into weight lifting and wouldn't have sex with me unless I went to the gym that week... at least THREE times! Hence... why he's an EX! LOL.

Spanish men..... Loves curves. Every Spanish man I've been with ( Three in total) Has loved my curves and would get upset if I even considered myself to be fat or ugly. Plus.... Spanish men love food, and I can make empanadas that would make any Latina woman question my nationality, there THAT good! ( Spanish woman did give me the recipe.... hehe)

Haven't tried a Black man... So Can't talk for that race!
This discussion has been closed.