Black men prefer...White men prefer...

Options

Replies

• crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    I like the 35% woman. Women need curves. I like a big booty and boobs, can't get them on a skinny woman.

Hi. This (http://preview.tinyurl.com/cbm89eb) is Kate Upton. She has an *kitten*. She has big boobs. She is, I'd venture to guess, 20-22% BF at the most. Blanket statements are good for no one :flowerforyou:

Yeah, those are 'curves'....

:grumble:

Actually if you read, I never said she had curves, I said she had boobs and a butt :) Have a lovely day.

I was agreeing with you...I'M the one who said she had curves lol.

Oh, forgive, love! The face at the end screamed sarcasm! Still have a lovely day! :)

Oh...it was absolutely sarcastic lol...just not directed at you :).

I have a huge issue how the word 'curvy' has been taken over and used to mean something it really just...well, isn't.

But that's a personal pet peeve lol...so I try not to let it get the best of me =p.
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    oh-no-you-didnt.gif

idk i think that it just depends on the person.... people are attracted to different looks and styles... it doesnt have anything to do with the skin color....
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    us poor hicks are looking for her. jk i can wish

th?id=H.4971343985377652&pid=15.1
  • LadyThanata
    LadyThanata Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I date BOTH men and women, I'm an equal opportunity type of Gal. I love big *kitten* on a man as well.... But a woman, has to be womanly, and in my opinion a womanly type of woman is full figured, not sloppy.... but has curves, and some thickness.

I hope you realize what you're implying here...which is that any woman who isn't what amounts to at the highest end of what might be considered a healthy bodyfat (most consider it over healthy), isn't 'womanly'.

Just wanted to point out how you might be offending...oh, pretty much any healthy woman on this site.

How are my personal opinions offensive? You are not held at gun point and told to agree with me. You're not the one dating me, so why does it matter what some chick on the inter web thinks?

I like thicker women, many women can be healthy and a bit thicker.

Why are you offended? Do you not fall into the ideal woman category for me? Are you upset that you MIGHT not be the one?

(Sarcasm FYI)

Anyways- I'm not here to upset anyone or offend.

When it comes to Flavors ( Yes every man is a different Flavor *wink) I tend to enjoy the heat I get from the Latin favored men.

Thanks
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options

Oh, forgive, love! The face at the end screamed sarcasm! Still have a lovely day! :)

Oh...it was absolutely sarcastic lol...just not directed at you :).

I have a huge issue how the word 'curvy' has been taken over and used to mean something it really just...well, isn't.

But that's a personal pet peeve lol...so I try not to let it get the best of me =p.

Okay, gotcha! In my experience with the word, certain bigger women that I know use it to mean their own body size as a way of avoiding saying fat. Curvy can mean so many things. I have seen "ruler" or "boy" shaped women who have curves because of boobs and a butt, and I've seen hourglass shaped women who are flat chested with a pancake butt! lol It's a pet peeve of mine as well!
  • ShannonS2714
    ShannonS2714 Posts: 135 Member
    Options

body-fat-percentage-women.jpg?w=510&h=657

The woman at 25% is pretty much my ideal for how I would look when I'm done with this journey (although my boobs will never get that small :grumble: )....

Hi. This (http://preview.tinyurl.com/cbm89eb) is Kate Upton. She has an *kitten*. She has big boobs. She is, I'd venture to guess, 20-22% BF at the most. Blanket statements are good for no one flowerforyou

And Kate Upton is how my dream woman looks.....DAMN she is sexy!!! :smokin:
  • Fat_Bottomed_Girl
    Fat_Bottomed_Girl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Single White Female says 15-30
  • DennyHodge
    DennyHodge Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm a white dude and I love curves. I'm a booty man and nothing gets me like a little waist and a big booty.
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    I date BOTH men and women, I'm an equal opportunity type of Gal. I love big *kitten* on a man as well.... But a woman, has to be womanly, and in my opinion a womanly type of woman is full figured, not sloppy.... but has curves, and some thickness.

I hope you realize what you're implying here...which is that any woman who isn't what amounts to at the highest end of what might be considered a healthy bodyfat (most consider it over healthy), isn't 'womanly'.

Just wanted to point out how you might be offending...oh, pretty much any healthy woman on this site.

How are my personal opinions offensive? You are not held at gun point and told to agree with me. You're not the one dating me, so why does it matter what some chick on the inter web thinks?

Why are you offended? Do you not fall into the ideal woman category for me? Are you upset that you MIGHT not be the one?

(Sarcasm FYI)

When it comes to Flavors ( Yes every man is a different Flavor *wink) I tend to enjoy the heat I get from the Latin favored men.

Thanks

Well, lets try this. In my opinion white women who don't date white men are confused and should be treated for a mental disorder.

Opinions can absolutely be offensive, as you can see above. Good thing that opinion was hypothetical (pulled from the fact that you prefer latin men, nothing more), and in no way really represents how I feel. It was simply to make a point.

Anyhow, in general...I agree with you, a stated opinion is one thing, and should be acceptable within reason. A blanket statement saying 'this body type isn't womanly'...is just inconsiderate. I mean seriously, in effect...you just called half the healthy women on MFP 'manly'.
  • Micheller1210
    Micheller1210 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    really?
  • LadyThanata
    LadyThanata Posts: 91 Member
    Options

(Sarcasm FYI)

Thanks

Well, lets try this. In my opinion white women who don't date white men are confused and should be treated for a mental disorder.

Opinions can absolutely be offensive, as you can see above. Good thing that opinion was hypothetical (pulled from the fact that you prefer latin men, nothing more), and in no way really represents how I feel. It was simply to make a point.

Anyhow, in general...I agree with you, a stated opinion is one thing, and should be acceptable within reason. A blanket statement saying 'this body type isn't womanly'...is just inconsiderate. I mean seriously, in effect...you just called half the healthy women on MFP 'manly'.

Mental Disorder?( Probable!)Hehe Well find me a nice white man who doesn't want to beat me, and treats me like a princess and I might consider it! I've had one to many negative experiences with dating men from my race. I've seem to have better experiences with Spanish men.

When it comes to my opinion on what I consider to be womanly, your right, many women on this site might find it offensive. But blanket statement or not, it's how I feel. I was expressing my opinion on what I find attractive.

If any woman gets upset by my statement,I'm sorry in advance, it wasn't intentional.

• DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I've been with white men (Two)- both thought I needed a diet. One ex was actually big into weight lifting and wouldn't have sex with me unless I went to the gym that week... at least THREE times! Hence... why he's an EX! LOL.

Spanish men..... Loves curves. Every Spanish man I've been with ( Three in total) Has loved my curves and would get upset if I even considered myself to be fat or ugly. Plus.... Spanish men love food, and I can make empanadas that would make any Latina woman question my nationality, there THAT good! ( Spanish woman did give me the recipe.... hehe)

Haven't tried a Black man... So Can't talk for that race!
    Spanish men = white.

Hispanic men = brown.

If you call my Mexican husband "Spanish", he'll rage. Big difference.

And empanadas are probably one of the easiest Hispanic foods to make.

Make a mean tamale, chili relleños, mole, or hell, even flour tortillas, and then come talk to me.
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options

body-fat-percentage-women.jpg?w=510&h=657

Calling bullshiat on this chart as an accurate reference - 25% and 30% look to be about the same, but just with different body shapes, so the fat is concentrated in different areas. Same with 40% and 45% (the wonder of wearing properly sized bikini bottoms!).

I'd love to see a chart like this using the same person at different BF%. Until then - She. Na. Ni. Gans.
  • ShannonS2714
    ShannonS2714 Posts: 135 Member
    Options

I know you were being sarcastic....but this just made me laugh so hard!!!! :laugh:
  • angelh1908
    angelh1908 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I prefer skinny women ever since Bell Biv DeVoe told me not to trust a big butt and a smile.

Literally LOL'ed!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Blondish1
    Options
    Lol yes but your right.
  • crisanderson27
    Options

(Sarcasm FYI)

Thanks

Mental Disorder?( Probable!)Hehe Well find me a nice white man who doesn't want to beat me, and treats me like a princess and I might consider it! I've had one to many negative experiences with dating men from my race. I've seem to have better experiences with Spanish men.

When it comes to my opinion on what I consider to be womanly, your right, many women on this site might find it offensive. But blanket statement or not, it's how I feel. I was expressing my opinion on what I find attractive.

If any woman gets upset by my statement,I'm sorry in advance, it wasn't intentional.

The opinion I stated wasn't real...it was just made up to show how an opinion can absolutely be offensive hun.

As far as abusive white men...around here it's usually the opposite (just being honest...I'm sure its a regional thing rather than ethnic).

And I completely understand about your opinion...and you're absolutely entitled to it. How you choose to express it is what really determined whether its offensive or not. Your apology I'm sure will go a long way though.

:)
  • Matt_1972
    Matt_1972 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Black men love me. Black women do not. LOL! But in all seriousness, I have curves and it can get hairy when I enter a club or something that is heavily populated with black people.

This thread will be interesting. I'm scared.

Most dudes don't like hairy, just sayin
  • GnomeLover1984
    Options
    Hahaha!!!! The internet...
  • MurderMeSomeFat
    MurderMeSomeFat Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Same here! My husband has so much muscle he looks like a sack of meat. I just recently fell off the wagon and gained 35 lbs back. He was so excited. He couldn't stop commenting on how "good" I looked. It is a complement that he is turned on by me but on the other hand, it is because I am fat...ugh!
    He is half white and half red (American Indian).
    His mom and sisters are also VERY thin. Why he is a chubby chaser? That is beyond me but who cares? I get to grope his muscles any time I want to...lol
This discussion has been closed.