Black men prefer...White men prefer...

Options

Replies

• Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    White men prefer naked women. Black men prefer naked women. I think I got that right?

unless if they are gay in which case a white man prefers a naked man and a black man prefers a naked man.

Holy insight!! :)

post-11774-Don-Draper-wink-gif-Z8wr.gif
  • LadyThanata
    LadyThanata Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Most research says men in general like women 'thicker' then what women THINK men want. A national survey (in the US) had men choosing women at an average size of '12' as the ideal women, while women were asked what they thought men would chose and they selected like a '4' or something like that (don't remember specifically - I'm not going to get to a size 4 so didn't care. hehe).

body-fat-percentage-women.jpg?w=510&h=657

Give me 15-25% on that chart any day of the week.

Uh oh...that makes me a stereotypical white man I guess. Or statistically, a liar...since the majority of men appear to want a size 12 lol.

:D

Actually, the girl at 25% probably is about a size 12....you'd be surprised!!

Yeah, I was about to say that I'm sitting right at/below 25% and I wear an 8-12 depending on the fit/brand

I like the 35% woman. Women need curves. I like a big booty and boobs, can't get them on a skinny woman.
  • sPaRkLiNgLYFE
    Options
    Most research says men in general like women 'thicker' then what women THINK men want. A national survey (in the US) had men choosing women at an average size of '12' as the ideal women, while women were asked what they thought men would chose and they selected like a '4' or something like that (don't remember specifically - I'm not going to get to a size 4 so didn't care. hehe).

Uh oh...that makes me a stereotypical white man I guess. Or statistically, a liar...since the majority of men appear to want a size 12 lol.

Yeah, I was about to say that I'm sitting right at/below 25% and I wear an 8-12 depending on the fit/brand

I like the 35% woman. Women need curves. I like a big booty and boobs, can't get them on a skinny woman.
    i agree, the 35% looks ideal to me,
  • RandiLandCHANGED
    RandiLandCHANGED Posts: 630 Member
    Options

Both of your posts on this page actually actually made me go "WTF?!" You say you can't speak on behalf of black men because you haven't dated one. News flash, you can't speak on behalf of an entire race of men, at all!

And I have a big enough butt and am close to 15% bodyfat so maybe you should do some research, lady.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    i agree, the 35% looks ideal to me,

Define 'curves'. Because Selma Hayek is probably the curviest woman I know of, and she's nowhere near 35% bodyfat.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    @LadyThanata, BrettPGH is Cuban.
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options

Hi. This (http://preview.tinyurl.com/cbm89eb) is Kate Upton. She has an *kitten*. She has big boobs. She is, I'd venture to guess, 20-22% BF at the most. Blanket statements are good for no one :flowerforyou:
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    @LadyThanata, BrettPGH is Cuban.

Bill, the nerve!

Only half.

But he does like 35% on a lady...
  • crisanderson27
    Options

Hi. This (http://preview.tinyurl.com/cbm89eb) is Kate Upton. She has an *kitten*. She has big boobs. She is, I'd venture to guess, 20-22% BF at the most. Blanket statements are good for no one :flowerforyou:

Yeah, those are 'curves'....

:grumble:
  • DalekBrittany
    Options

Both of your posts on this page actually actually made me go "WTF?!" You say you can't speak on behalf of black men because you haven't dated one. News flash, you can't speak on behalf of an entire race of men, at all!

And I have a big enough butt and am close to 15% bodyfat so maybe you should do some research, lady.

Nevermind the part where she said she's "never tried" a black man :noway: like men are different flavors of ice cream.
  • GnomeLover1984
    Options

I just had my white 32 year old husband look at this and he says somewhere between 25 and 30 is ideal. I would have to agree.
  • DalekBrittany
    Options

Actually if you read, I never said she had curves, I said she had boobs and a butt :) Have a lovely day.
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options

Would.....all of them..........at the same time
    lawrence-office-space.jpg
  • LadyThanata
    LadyThanata Posts: 91 Member
    Options

I date BOTH men and women, I'm an equal opportunity type of Gal. I love big *kitten* on a man as well.... But a woman, has to be womanly, and in my opinion a womanly type of woman is full figured, not sloppy.... but has curves, and some thickness.
  • crisanderson27
    Options

I just had my white male 32 year old husband look at this and he says somewhere between 25 and 30 is ideal. I would have to agree.

I agree...that they are your ideal :).

Mine is the 15-25% lol.

Now the disclaimer...this in no way means I wouldn't be attracted to someone in the 25%+ range. It just means that if I were handed a checklist to build an ideal (FOR ME) woman's body...it'd fall in the range of the second and fourth pictures.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    Yes yes it's a horribly offensive thread that offends all our delicate sensibilities.

Now that that's out of the way daddy needs some chocolate :bigsmile:

no appreciates a woman like a Cuban dude.
  • crisanderson27
    Options

Actually if you read, I never said she had curves, I said she had boobs and a butt :) Have a lovely day.

I was agreeing with you...I'M the one who said she had curves lol.
  • DalekBrittany
    Options

I was agreeing with you...I'M the one who said she had curves lol.

Oh, forgive, love! The face at the end screamed sarcasm! Still have a lovely day! :)
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    I date BOTH men and women, I'm an equal opportunity type of Gal. I love big *kitten* on a man as well.... But a woman, has to be womanly, and in my opinion a womanly type of woman is full figured, not sloppy.... but has curves, and some thickness.

I hope you realize what you're implying here...which is that any woman who isn't what amounts to at the highest end of what might be considered a healthy bodyfat (most consider it over healthy), isn't 'womanly'.

Just wanted to point out how you might be offending...oh, pretty much any healthy woman on this site.
  • RandiLandCHANGED
    RandiLandCHANGED Posts: 630 Member
    Options

I hope you realize what you're implying here...which is that any woman who isn't what amounts to at the highest end of what might be considered a healthy bodyfat (most consider it over healthy), isn't 'womanly'.

Just wanted to point out how you might be offending...oh, pretty much any healthy woman on this site.

:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.