Black men prefer...White men prefer...

Options

Replies

• _steveruns_
    Options
    I just looked at your FL, how could this offend you?
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    yWCKpLB.jpg
  • tapirfrog
    tapirfrog Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    racist? check.

offensive? check.

reported? check.

How on earth could you think this would be okay?

Because she said "THIS IS NOT RACIST."
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    yWCKpLB.jpg

OMFG I am dying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Black men love me. Black women do not. LOL! But in all seriousness, I have curves and it can get hairy when I enter a club or something that is heavily populated with black people.

This thread will be interesting. I'm scared.

I'm a black woman... I love you. I don't however do clubs. I am too old for smoke machines, and strobe lights. Also one time a guy had his way with his "Member" right next to me. It was a sad sight...his member.

damn, should have poured some gin and juice in it honor....poor thang...i mean poor wang.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    cab.gif
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    cab.gif

I was gonna say I prefered black men, but ROFL
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Men prefer women, unless they prefer men. Sometimes they prefer both or none and that's okay too.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    149160.jpg
  • Tricep_A_Tops
    Options
    I grew up poor and in the inner city and most of my friends were black. I think mens taste in women has more to do with their ecomomic situation than it does there ethnicty does. My friends who became more successful in life, their taste in women changed to thinner women for every one of them ( including myself) My friends who's economic situation stayed the same since childhood, their taste in women stayed the same aswell and they still prefer thicker women.
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    I have some flat buns and i've never been hit on by a whit guy before so idk about your theory.
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    I do not think that one race can be said to prefer something as a blanket statement. Unless it's that white people prefer Rick Astley and dance like Carlton Banks. (I kid, I kid!!! :smile:)

Anyway, while I have no opinion/say in the matter, I will make the observation that the only people that have ever given me a two-syllable damn (read: DAYYYY-UM!) have been non-white. Not necessarily black, just not white. But, this may have been coincidence.
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    149160.jpg

:laugh:
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    I grew up poor and in the inner city and most of my friends were non white.

I grew up for a few years in Africa. The only white people was me. Boom!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,080 Member
    Options
    I grew up poor and in the inner city and most of my friends were non white. I think mens taste in women has more to do with their ecomomic situation than it does there ethnicty does.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVnqe3u1dNlw7X_ii4h5Iis1wCjuyAKwChrvcXTBZd2JJKdb6C
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    If u dont think on avg there is a diff btwn what black guys and white guys prefer you're kidding yourself. You can call it racist, but you'd be wrong.
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    P.S. OP, just as a general note, if you have to start off saying "THIS IS NOT ____ (racist, sexist, offensive)" it probably is.
  • Tricep_A_Tops
    Options
    I grew up poor and in the inner city and most of my friends were non white.

I grew up for a few years in Africa. The only white people was me. Boom!
    Waffle I wasnt done posting!! :tongue: Had to step away from the lap top for a moment!:bigsmile:
  • MissJanet55
    MissJanet55 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Whenever you have to state that what you stated isn't racist, it probably is and you probably should zip it.

Normally I try to be a little more tactful, but this time I'm just putting it out there.
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    I grew up poor and in the inner city and most of my friends were non white. I think mens taste in women has more to do with their ecomomic situation than it does there ethnicty does.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVnqe3u1dNlw7X_ii4h5Iis1wCjuyAKwChrvcXTBZd2JJKdb6C

My exact reaction lol
This discussion has been closed.