Dinner last night was....

Options

Replies

• BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    Options
    Strawberries, grapes, hot chocolate, seaweed, peanut butter, crepes, oatmeal, ice cream cone, and buttered flatbread with cinnamon and splenda.

I will swap. That sounds like a really nice dinner and right up my sweet tooth alley.

It was delicious. I eat pretty much the same thing every day. Lately I've been eating crepes, oatmeal, peanut butter, seaweed, ice cream, and some buttered flatbread with cinnamon and splenda every night. The only things that change will be what fruit or other little snack I'm in the mood for.

I will try that one evening, I tend to get caught up in eating vegetables and protein etc etc for dinner every night. A change would be nice. Though it would have to be on a cardio day I think, lol.

It actually wasn't too bad calorie/macro wise. It totaled to 661 calories, 70g carbs (54 net carbs), 26g fat, and 45g protein. Delicious food, no cardio, no regrets! Haha
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    ooh last night was a naughty night you don't want to hear it....

so I'll tell you tonight's. Parmesan breaded chicken cutlets with "fruit salsa" which in our house is grapes, apples, necterine, kiwi, pear, and strawberries (which you add right before serving.) all cut very small. squeeze some lemon and lime juices and right before serving add the strawberries and a sprinkle of cinnamon on top.
  • sanura
    sanura Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Bun Chay (Vietnamese Noodle Salad)
    I found the recipe on www.lowfatveganchef.com
    It was sooooooo yummy!!! and my whole family liked it!
  • Queen_JessieA
    Queen_JessieA Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    Last night, I split Texas fajitas with my 7 year old. He ate more than me and stole most of the shrimp. Piggie boy. But I did have a margarita!
  • Nickeisha2
    Nickeisha2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Dope lunch *thumbs up*
  • drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    ...lonely. yay.
  • leeanneowens
    leeanneowens Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Last night was dinner at my mother's. Chicken pie, mashed potatoes, homemade mac and cheese, rice, and apple dumplings. We eat with my mom and dad every Tuesday and that is why I have a cheat day once a week.. Tonight's dinner was baked flounder and salad.
  • kgilbert75
    kgilbert75 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Last night we had healthy eggplant parmesan from the 17 Day Diet book. Baked and dipped the eggplant in egg whites instead of breadcrumbs. Luckily my kids will eat it, too! Tonight we are having Spicy Asian Lettuce Wraps from Cooking Light!
  • Tysonlovesweights
    Tysonlovesweights Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    last night was chicken thighs marinated and grilled (with the skin...so tasty), grilled sweet peppers, grilled asparagus, cucumber salad, and whole wheat baguette
  • dorianaldyn
    dorianaldyn Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    An awesome stir fry... we tend to just throw in whatever veggies we have on hand and last night it was: broccoli, asparagus, red bell pepper, carrots, celery and a small can of water chestnuts. We flavor it with a little yoshida sauce and some orange juice concentrate and serve it over brown rice. Yum!

Tonight is going to be soft taco / burrito night I think.
  • hazypea
    hazypea Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I had a slice of toast and peanut butter for breakfast, then went running, then a huge bowl of veg soup with cannellini beans and toast for lunch, then a big vegetable risotto for dinner (and a cadburys picnic bar as I'm under calories this week so far due to being on leave and doing lots of exercise!). Xx
  • CLFrancois
    CLFrancois Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    spicy tacos. So good.
  • stiggy64
    stiggy64 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    2 free range corn fed skinless chicken breasts, 100g Thai red curry paste and 300ml coconut milk. Tasted fantastic, filling and had a real kick!
  • cupulous
    cupulous Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    1.5 tilapia fillets, seasoned and cooked up in a pan with beets and a serving of brown rice with a little soy sauce. Hungry...
  • flechero
    flechero Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Zucchini spaghetti with alla panna sauce and homemade chicken meatballs.
  • iamaelephant
    Options
    IbeL8ER.jpg

Sweet corn & chili chowder.
  • RunningMom42
    RunningMom42 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Last night was our version of Pad Thai (ramen, chicken, peppers, lots of green onion and cilantro).
    Tonight was homemade chicken soft tacos.
    Tomorrow is balsamic pork tenderloin and light mac and cheese.
    Yes, we save most of our calories for dinner...
  • MrsWells1983
    Options
    Beef Tagine with Plums (in the slow cooker) and cous cous (was supposed to have quinoa but I got side tracked and burned the *kitten* out of an expensive saucepan). Surprisingly low cals in one serve and totally high in flavour!
  • Minnesnowtagurl
    Minnesnowtagurl Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Baked Spaghetti Squash topped with home made spaghetti Sauce! tomatoe paste, hot water, italian seasoning, sugar, olive oil, white while vinagar, pinch of ginger, cracked red pepper, garlic, shredded spinach, cheese...
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    I often batch cook ......

turkey-vegetable chili
    chicken & vegetable (including kale) soup over brown rice
    vegetable stirfry with small amount of beef or chicken
    vegetable-stuffed porkchops
    salmon or tilapia with sauteed or roasted vegetables

Hmmmm ..... seems to be a "vegetable" theme here :laugh: