Dinner last night was....

Options

Replies

• doc800
    doc800 Posts: 148
    Options
    3 oz 99% fat free turkey, 8 oz of raw baby spinach, tsp flax seed oil, tsp of peanut butter
  • kMcMahan2010
    Options
    Last night we had grilled chicken, baked potatoes and corn.

Tonight we are having Fajitas (steak and chicken).

Tomorrow.....................no clue. I'm awful about planning ahead. Lol
  • abadmum
    abadmum Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    last night I had a nice bit of baked plaice with 150g of broccoli..

tonight I'm having my homemade Goan Fish curry (made with lovely haddock) with salad.. but not until after weigh in and Zumba!!
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Chicken Fajitas with Low Carb Tortillas
  • nahiluoh
    nahiluoh Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hamburger sans bun, with lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, grilled onions, and jalapenos. Side of cottage cheese. No fries!

Our kids have swimming lessons every Wednesday and we always go to Gunther Toody's (a burger joint) for "5 cent" burger night afterward.
  • dmaloof2013
    dmaloof2013 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Pepper and onion pizza.

My fiance is in the fire academy and Wednesdays are tough days for us to acutally have a healthy meal. I have to start doing crock pot meals more often!
  • Sqeekyjojo
    Sqeekyjojo Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    A celebration meal. A large very rare steak, jacket potato (with butter), huge salad of about 12 different fruits and vegetables, blue cheese dressing, sparkling grape juice and a fresh fruit with creme patisserie tartlet.

I felt stuffed afterwards but it was lovely.
  • 212ackley
    212ackley Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    home made cheesy broccoli & cauliflower soup....my entire family was in heaven! Sooooo good!:drinker:
  • doritosgirl
    doritosgirl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    FISH AND CHIPS!! with well done crispy fries, coleslaw and a ceaser salad to start! So damn good!
  • atb0821
    atb0821 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Turkey burger!
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    Turkey burger on a bun with non-fat cheese and ketchup
    Raw carrots
    Lemon water

And way too many Reese's pieces... :tongue:

It started out sounding pretty good, didn't it? :wink:
  • jillybean_75
    jillybean_75 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Cayenne pepper spiced turkey burger (99% lean) with some crumbled gorgonzola on top (no bun). Veggies (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots).
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Last night was Parmesan crusted roasted veggies (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, red peppers) with lardons.
  • rachelklewis3
    rachelklewis3 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I made a Brown rice casserole with Basmati rice, A can of fire roasted tomatoes, 1 cup of 2% milk cheese and chicken breast. I seasoned with Adobo and served with a green salad. It was delicious- for the vegan in the family made the same - chicken + vegan cheese and he loved it :)
  • BogQueen1
    BogQueen1 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Roasted chicken breasts with garlic and herb seasoning accompanied by orecchiette pasta (my new fave apparently) with a pan sauce made of two cans of organic diced tomatoes, olive oil, parsley, basil, and oregano, and a few handfuls of fresh spinach wilted into it. Added maybe half to 2/3 of a cup of fresh parmesan.
  • musycnlyrics
    musycnlyrics Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I made "turkey stuff":

ground turkey, brown rice, spinach and lo-so hot salsa in a pan together

I never know what to call my throw-everything-together-and-hope-it-tastes-good creations. It was delish tho (only had a bite, packed my serving for lunch today) and my kids loved it!
  • fitnotfluffy
    fitnotfluffy Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I made a taco bake, made with wheat macaroni noodes, colby jack cheese, seasonings, lean ground beef, corn, black beans, diced tomatoes, onions, and jalapenos :)
  • shivles
    shivles Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Tonight we're having wholewheat spaghetti with homemade lean beef meatballs and a homemade tomato sauce and garlic bread :)
  • oldandhealthier
    oldandhealthier Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    grilled chicken leg quarter with pasta de sardine:wink:
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Main course:
    A 1/4 lb pub burger(BEEF) with cheese & Avocado.

Side:
    A sunny side egg! Love the YOLK!!!