Any metal heads out there?

Options

Replies

• JaclynDawn
    Options
    @ing Hostile" @ the gym earlier today. I had forgotten how Bad *kitten* that entire disk is!

Great album. Though I do think I prefer Far Beyond Driven, if not only for Good Friends and a Bottle of Pills. Something about that song just really does me in.
  • Thewatcher_66
    Thewatcher_66 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    I'm here :) Megadeth, Iron Maiden, Testament, Candlemass, Def Leppard

Old School! I love em all!
  • MorbidMander
    MorbidMander Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Oh me, me! I'm a metal head! :D
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    Metal head checking in!
  • MarioLozano16
    MarioLozano16 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Trivium
  • pushyourself14
    pushyourself14 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I love metal.
  • k____
    k____ Posts: 4
    Options
    Here here! Love Pantera, old Metallica, Iron Maiden, Dio, Killswitch Engage, Five Finger Death Punch, As I Lay Dying, Lamb of God, etc. etc. but I also can listen to the hit stations. XM 90s on 9 is heavily listened to in my house haha
  • JaclynDawn
    Options
    Here here! Love Pantera, old Metallica, Iron Maiden, Dio, Killswitch Engage, Five Finger Death Punch, As I Lay Dying, Lamb of God, etc. etc. but I also can listen to the hit stations. XM 90s on 9 is heavily listened to in my house haha

You've got good taste. Love me some DIO. RIP :(
  • More_Dakka
    More_Dakka Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Yup. Two of my top 10 bands are Godflesh and Electric Wizard and I got to see them both live last year at the same festival.

SO.GOOD.

Electric Wizard has some of the grooviest riffs! Gah, they're great...

For serious. Dopethrone is easily one of my favorite albums.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    < metal head

Best concert ever a toss up between Slayer and Hatebreed :) I was right up front for hatebreed, unearth gave me their drumstick. :) oh yeah
  • seanezekiel
    seanezekiel Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I like all types of music but metal and rap are my two favorites.
  • JaclynDawn
    Options
    Yup. Two of my top 10 bands are Godflesh and Electric Wizard and I got to see them both live last year at the same festival.

SO.GOOD.

Electric Wizard has some of the grooviest riffs! Gah, they're great...

For serious. Dopethrone is easily one of my favorite albums.

Dopethrone was actually the first album of theirs I heard. Initially I wasn't thrilled, but a friend of mine use to listen to Barbarian on repeat and I ended up really digging it.
  • Proyecto_AN
    Proyecto_AN Posts: 387
    Options
    Sure, feel free to add me.
  • JaclynDawn
    Options
    < metal head

Best concert ever a toss up between Slayer and Hatebreed :) I was right up front for hatebreed, unearth gave me their drumstick. :) oh yeah

Slayer is one of those bands that I really feel I need to see. Who knows when I'll get a chance, though.

Has anyone else seen a really good show recently? I just saw Varg, Wintersun and Eluveitie in December, and every band seriously killed it! They were all so nice, too. Except for Jari (Wintersun). He wouldn't even give me the time of day. =/
  • BigDaddyRonnie
    BigDaddyRonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options

Public transportation, my friend. xD

PWNED!

Damn...I know... :grumble: no excuse...
  • JaclynDawn
    Options

Public transportation, my friend. xD

PWNED!

Damn...I know... :grumble: no excuse...

Damn skippy! After all, nothing goes better with a beer than a live show. :P
  • pili90
    pili90 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Quoting Exciter I'm a Hravy Metal Maniac.

Here in South America we live metal in a whole different way. This weekend I'll be in a festival, 3 days of music.
  • leeleeluvs
    leeleeluvs Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Trivium

Saw these guys in Flint, MI. Awesome show. In Flames too. sveeedish metal! I have plans to see Opeth next month!
  • Stogie40
    Stogie40 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I was an 80’s head-banger. I was at an Iron Maiden concert and Twisted Sister was opening. Dee Snyder jump into the second row and beat the s#&t out of some guy.
  • JaclynDawn
    Options
    Trivium

Saw these guys in Flint, MI. Awesome show. In Flames too. sveeedish metal! I have plans to see Opeth next month!

No way! I want to see Opeth so badly! Lucky duck.